Sign in to follow this  
MISS BM

'THE' M3...

Some Shots - Interior one credit to Christian :)

post-32854-0-06568600-1419667797.jpg

post-32854-0-02572000-1419667808.jpg

• Like 6

Previous owner of my E46 retrofitted a dove grey (can't believe he found one) dual cupholder into where the sliding tray is. So damn useful!

• Like 1

Great car Amber.

I'm so jealous.

How much different to drive is it over your Shnitzer?

Is the shipping expensive when buying from ECS?

If so, I'm happy to jump in on your next order if that brings shipping costs down for both of us?

Great car Amber.

I'm so jealous.

How much different to drive is it over your Shnitzer?

Is the shipping expensive when buying from ECS?

If so, I'm happy to jump in on your next order if that brings shipping costs down for both of us?

Yeah, it's a completely different car - compared with all E46s. However I still love the Schnitzer and I just can't sell. Instead I have sign-written her like a dork so I have no option but to justify why I still have the Schnitzer :P

Obvs the huge power gains, paired with the SMG gearbox.. it's more a machine than a car. Traction is easily lost, control is great but you have to be on edge..

M3 Gets the Weekend Attention.

I wait for the exhange rate to improve and then I do large orders. I am due to get all the parts for an Inspection II on the M3, so will be ordering soon I hope. If you want to jump on board, that's sweet. If it goes over 400NZD I generally create two orders and split the weight for beneficial shipping costs among them both.

I felt like the M3 wasn't getting new toys.
And I decided that I wasn't yet prepared to bring in my humogo wish list order from ECS while the exchange rate is blerg.

So I committed a BMW crime and purchased colour changing LED Angel Eyes for her. Oh and the Schnitzer.

See Video for ultimate muppet mode.

• Like 2

The rice is strong in this one Emperor.

I was thinking more down the lines of noobs who sit at 80km in the right land of the MWAY.

Will cruise down with my remote in one hand changing from red to blue.. I reckon it might just work! (despite the illegal side affects)

I have the option to go the general LED white/blue colour. She'll be right :D

• Like 1

Surely even a muppet is going to realise the cops don't roll in e46 coupes :-)

Perhaps you can get some sort of James Bond machine gun attachment on ebay...

Edited by MD13
  • Like 1

Surely even a muppet is going to realise the cops don't roll in e46 coupes :-)

Perhaps you can get some sort of James Bond machine gun attachment on ebay...

Haha Indeed! Change the plate to 007 of some form.. People might get the hint.

I must be a muppet, I was on a cruise one fine summer night (as you do) and a few mates of mine caught me at the traffic lights, they decided to download flashing police lights on their smartphones and had me fooled.. However no use of sirens didn't help.

Note to self: Invest in sirens for near future...

Looked too stock.

So some cosmetic adjustments.

Tinted Indicator Lights, Front.
Black Rims with a 1%+/- Copper Tinge

Black Front and Side Grills.

Looks nice :D

Excuse sh*t photo - It was getting dark. Will be sure to get some nice ones.

Next in line is Inspection II, New Suspension Set Up, and keep that Crack Free Subframe 'Crack Free' with reinforcement.

post-32854-0-54789200-1421309763_thumb.j

• Like 2

Some better shots of the Wheels and Side Grill..

WIll find some full shots.
I'm liking it all blacked out :)

post-32854-0-79360800-1421376359_thumb.j

post-32854-0-20709100-1421376368_thumb.j

Car Folie posted it to their Facebook page, your car is getting famous.

Not a huge fan of the blacked out style but do envy your car (I like just a tiny bit of chrome). Really wish I had the savings to buy the manual one HellBM is selling.

How do you find the different in service costs compared to the standard E46's? And how is SMG compared to a normal auto?

When I can get the savings together I want one, in black too - just love that colour on BMWs.

Car Folie posted it to their Facebook page, your car is getting famous.

Not a huge fan of the blacked out style but do envy your car (I like just a tiny bit of chrome). Really wish I had the savings to buy the manual one HellBM is selling.

How do you find the different in service costs compared to the standard E46's? And how is SMG compared to a normal auto?

When I can get the savings together I want one, in black too - just love that colour on BMWs.

I originally wanted Gunmetal Rims - But I was a bit half half, and you can't go wrong with Black really.

The best thing about this - is I can peel it all off when I change my mind, it's not permanent. Just something to tide me over until I can afford a nice set of Genuine Rims for the beast.

It looks hella daunting pulling up behind you though - and had an Amercian admire it today and told me it was one 'murdered out' M3! Haha.

Service costs are obvs slightly more expensive, mainly the oil. I found that my Pads/Discs can work out cheaper than my Schnitzer (how screwed up) and if you save up and plan for the maintenance and not repair, can't say it's that much more expensive.

Ironically, my Schnitzer gets 10.1L/KM - and the M3 is sitting at 10.9L/100km, so even to run it's evening out! (And No I don't always drive like a Nana, but she doesn't sit in traffic)

SMG isn't an Auto, and you can tell from the moment you set off that it's run by a clutch - Not smooth, not luxury in feel, but damn I love it. The kickback into your seat as you change gears is flippen worth it, and it's just brutal power you feel with no Auto Refinement.

I use the Auto Schnitzer as the daily as it's a comfortable, easy changing car. SMG is for those 'let's go' moments and not designed to spend it's mornings in Auckland traffic, I'd assume the constant backwards/forwards motion of the clutch engaging, disengaging etc could drive you a bit bler in traffic, but I guess it's a lot nicer than a 6MT would be!

Instead of respraying boot (Has clear coat fading and no spoiler) I purchased a 'new' one to pop on with all bits and bobs ready to go! That goes on hopefully tomorrow and the angel eyes arrived today so will do that tomorrow also!

Yay.

She's going to look like a beaut.

• Like 2

New Boot for her today.

Unfortunately the current one had clear coat fading, a missing lip, and the badge was placed incorrectly and reverse lights fog/faded over.
So picked me up a new one! With all necessities attached and intact paint (Will look a million bucks after a cut and polish)

First two photo's are of before (still on the car)
Will pop it on tomorrow :)

post-32854-0-07997300-1421481200_thumb.j

post-32854-0-76294300-1421481213_thumb.j

post-32854-0-84369200-1421481222_thumb.j

post-32854-0-92270700-1421481233_thumb.j

post-32854-0-89285900-1421481247_thumb.j

• Like 3

Boot looks good. Same match to my roof but seems my other panels have a slight more of a blue tinge.

Odd car. Looks heaps better.

She will be part of the Show N Shine sections of 4s and Rotary's so be sure to come say hi :)

Posted Image

^ you can't fix clear coat in that condition.

What have you done to your wheels? Plastidip? Are they black or grey? Full car image?

Couldn't Sam polish some life back into the old boot lid :P

Yeah far too gone by that stage sadly

^ you can't fix clear coat in that condition.

What have you done to your wheels? Plastidip? Are they black or grey? Full car image?

PlastiDip. They are black with a hint of copper (was playing around to try get a red tinge)

Don't have any good full car shots - will get some though.

It was going to be gunmetal but then ran out of time since we spent 3 hours mixing up some weird as colours so went black haha

• Like 1

Adding some class to the 4's and rotary show? Haven't been in years...

It's going to be the only 'stock' newer car there tbh.

Won't fit in, but trying to show there are cool Euros too!

It's my first time. Shall see what's it's about

the clearer taillights on the boot makes a world of difference to those yellow faded ones!

best mod yet!