Sign in to follow this  
MISS BM

'THE' M3...

i thought the E30 was the only M3 eligble!

i had no idea they actually let in cars with more than 4 cylinders, i should enter the V12, mind you it would get eaten by some of the cars there i am very sure.

i thought the E30 was the only M3 eligble!

i had no idea they actually let in cars with more than 4 cylinders, i should enter the V12, mind you it would get eaten by some of the cars there i am very sure.

You should. They have awards for best euro and others which I'm sure yours would be eligible for.

M3 going in for a two day detail tonight. See you on Friday baby :(

• Like 1

Some okay photos taken with my phone before the clean.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Using the same guy from the December meet to do the detailing?

Using the same guy from the December meet to do the detailing?

Yep, however more intense this time round. We shared the job last time, he polished, I filler waxed and sealed it. But at work so can't do much over the next couple days to help :/

Righto Girls...

Time to play nice while you sit amongst those Rotary's and 4s...

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 2

Great work Amber.

Are you happy with the results of the detailing?

Was it expensive?

• Like 1

Some photos after today as I got it back - Sam is regarded as the best in Auckland, and I know a few of the forum sponsors on here use him as well. I just wanted a basic swirl removal, and he did just that. Attached are photos of it after being driven from the show etc. and I'm sure those with a black car will understand how hard it is to get that swirl free finish in a black car. I was stoked!

Pricing is on his website I believe but obviously is cheaper is you just opt for a few things and not a package.

I have a lot of work to do now before it's completely show n shine ready! Just didn't compare to the other cars there today being stock.

These photos are taken with an IPhone, and unedited.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 4

how come you have "miss bm" on both the schnitzer and the m3? isnt the m3 meant to be "miss m3"? im confused..

how come you have "miss bm" on both the schnitzer and the m3? isnt the m3 meant to be "miss m3"? im confused..

Accidentally left Miss M3 plate at home that day so just made do with both my Miss BM plates.

Women into cars is the promotion here, there aren't enough of us!

Women into cars is the promotion here, there aren't enough of us!

Guess you haven't been to the mount or te rapa for awhile. Rota hoes everywhere.

Oh wait, you said women not 17 year olds.

Edited by polley
  • Like 2

Guess you haven't been to the mount or re rapa for awhile. Rota hoes everywhere.

Oh wait, you said women not 17 year olds.

Are they actually dedicated car women? Or just fakies and cake faced up to the max?

RaeRae and Jo are the two most awesome women in Motorsport I have met - more like them.

Non arrogant, down to earth car (BMW) loving lot. We need more.

• Like 1

Or just fakies and cake faced up to the max?

Ill take you rolling in the Hutt when you get here.

you aint seen nothing yet

• Like 1

From the hundred lot of people doing photos, I've found merely one proper shot of the ECC lot. And that was only because it was requested.

People tell me there is no divided line between JDM/American and Euro, but it was proven by 99% of photographers there, ignoring our cars pointblank. When you see an album of 650 photos pop up on Facebook of the day, you sort of hope it might of ended in there, like the 250 others cars that were shot, sh*t box or not.

Yeah I understand it was Euros in the wrong scene, but we were invited and told to come along as it was open to all grade cars. Meh.

And this is why I started Euro Specific events, and next time the JDM bunch cry and wine about how they are left out, will remind them of our sour experience at an event told to be aimed at 'all' makes, yeah right.

• Like 2

^ An interesting experience. I guess this is the snobbery between different car scenes. It's pretty pathetic, but what can you do.

Wow there was a Toyota Century there.

I should have come

jsbtp0.png

• Like 1

^ An interesting experience. I guess this is the snobbery between different car scenes. It's pretty pathetic, but what can you do. 

Wow there was a Toyota Century there. 

I should have come 

Posted Image

Haha Mike. Typical..

There should be more JDM owners like you! Would make the car scene one big happy family!

It was an okay event, very busy. I think my Euro Only Event aspiration event meter has been bumped up.. Need something awesome for Euros :)

• Like 1

More track days and less show and shine - that stuffs boring.

• Like 6

The 'scenes' thing for different car marquees is defanitely an age thing. People chill out a lot when they get older... still like different cars and brands but with less tudes everywhere. Its quite refreshing.

• Like 2

The 'scenes' thing for different car marquees is defanitely an age thing. People chill out a lot when they get older... still like different cars and brands but with less tudes everywhere. Its quite refreshing.

I don't know about that... I know a few oldies who are headstrong and kept to one group of cars and bag anything else. Haha.

I have an appreciation for both. I ooze over a new Camaro as I would the new NSX and an M4.

I just don't know why people put a line there and have things against each other.. Sorta childish and odd.

I don't know about that... I know a few oldies who are headstrong and kept to one group of cars and bag anything else. Haha.

Then they're not true car lovers then ...

I think there is a difference between making people generally feel unwelcome, general anti-social behavior vs say cheeky marquee banter from the uneducated.

Coffee and Cars at Smales farm is a good relaxed melting pot of different scenes.......next one is Feb 22.

• Like 1

From the hundred lot of people doing photos, I've found merely one proper shot of the ECC lot. And that was only because it was requested.

People tell me there is no divided line between JDM/American and Euro, but it was proven by 99% of photographers there, ignoring our cars pointblank. When you see an album of 650 photos pop up on Facebook of the day, you sort of hope it might of ended in there, like the 250 others cars that were shot, sh*t box or not.

Yeah I understand it was Euros in the wrong scene, but we were invited and told to come along as it was open to all grade cars. Meh.

And this is why I started Euro Specific events, and next time the JDM bunch cry and wine about how they are left out, will remind them of our sour experience at an event told to be aimed at 'all' makes, yeah right.

The whole photo shoot on speed hunters is by the former editor of ithe somewhat dubiously titled magazine called "New Zealand Performance car" Should really be labelled JDM, Drift and 323 mag. It's been quite boring for over a decade now and this is from someone that use to own 13b powered Mazdas.

Next time you show your cars rig in a dummy 250 mm turbo as a p1ss take and wack 5 degrees plus of chamber on every corner.