Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

E30 mtec 2

E30's never fail to surprise me with their asking prices...

If only there was such a demand for E36's ;)

But either way agreed, stunning car. Just right.

• Like 2

Wants $13.5k for an E30, puts up 6 photos, one of which is a rusty sun-roof. Way to sell a car!

As an M325i it could be worth the 13.5k asking, but needs to be much better presented and marketed to get up to that price I would suggest.

Mtech I > Mtech II anyways!

• Like 2

Hahaha it definitely needs more pics. I love love love it though. I see bubbles in the sun roof though sigh

Don't understand why people put towbars on coupes...

Guess I am not a true BMW devotee as I struggle to see why people pay so much for E30's but I suppose its just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.....

• Like 1

Don't get it... For the same money as that red one you could import this, buy a supercharger kit and boost it to around 415bhp and have plenty of money left over to sort any bits and bobs that need doing. I know which I'd rather be driving!

those 333i are cool sure, and certianly the value is therefor some punters. but looking at the alternative, the M3..... why would you choose a 333i? not to mention they are dead easy to build, ok no serial number, but you could have that exact car built yourself for 10k. you cant do that with an M3.

again, opinions are like...

That "333i" is either a fake or has been so molested it is no longer anything like an original.

If it is an original 333i, it has effectively been destroyed and now only has value as an e30 with a m30 motor! I dont know what they were thinking when they did this!!

my opinion of course...

That 333i looks to be original given the import history on carjam. I have only ever seen one before in South Africa. Yes a lot of people would choose the m3 over this car but damn it is rare. How many 333i's are there in NZ vs how many m3s? Not many I don't think. essentially its an alpina tuned e30. Jooles i bloody love the colour of that 840i man. Wow. Something about that car.

Looks odd with the late kit on an early girl...

Like an old lady trying to wear too much make up and revealing clothes yikes hahaha

Don't understand why people put towbars on coupes...

Because towing invisible trailer stance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Don't get it... For the same money as that red one you could import this, buy a supercharger kit and boost it to around 415bhp and have plenty of money left over to sort any bits and bobs that need doing. I know which I'd rather be driving!

That site is awesome! How costly is it to import vehicles? Just the transporting and customs part etc.

Got me thinking about importing a 190e 16v from there...... too bad I just bought an E320T.

That site is awesome! How costly is it to import vehicles? Just the transporting and customs part etc.

Got me thinking about importing a 190e 16v from there...... too bad I just bought an E320T.

$3.5k ish

Just buy my Tech 2 sedan , 10k for BS members. Pm me

Edited by APT

Like an old lady trying to wear too much make up and revealing clothes yikes hahaha

Mutton dressed as lamb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mutton dressed as lamb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahaha that's such a Southern African thing to say bru lol

You're just biased Jooles!

Plus you would have to wait until 2019 to drive the thing on the road in NZ - just think of the price of fuel by then!

• Like 2

You're just biased Jooles!

Plus you would have to wait until 2019 to drive the thing on the road in NZ - just think of the price of fuel by then!

It'd be worth the wait, John, and who gives a stuff about fuel prices in a supercharged 8er!!!

And yes, I'm totally biased!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by jeffbebe