Jacko

Recommend me a little van thing...

Heya, Im after a company work hack. Ideally a small van or panel van or even a ghastly little mpv thing, deisel would be nice if solid engine and not garbage. Auto/Manual dont care. 

Doesn't have to be huge, but the stuff I haul around for work is quite tall so doesn't fit into your average ute with a canopy etc.

Things Ive been looking at include Daihatsu Materias/Toyota Bb/Cubes/Suzuki Carryall APVS (even a Nissan Scargo would work...) etc etc.. I hate myself but need to find something... Suzuki APV currently appeals the most, but I know nothing about them. 

Anyone had any experience with small hacks like this? (or willing to admit to it?)

Edited by Jacko

30 minutes ago, qube said:

Funcargo?

Ractis looks to fit the bill too, probably cant go wrong with vitz running gear 😕 

• Like 1

Can you get away with something that could at least be fun in some other way? 

I have a Daihatsu Rocky 2.8td. It's pretty sh*t. But it goes anywhere and has a ton of space. It's my beach/fishing/parts vehicle. 

BB/Coo/Materia would be interesting, they have plenty of space, but will be low on power. the bonus is the 4spd auto not CVT. 

Edited by lord_jagganath
scratch my suggestions.