Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Saw _Matt_ prowling around My Bar with a camera tonight.

Saw a e39 that had swapped ends just passed the pyes pa roundabout

I saw a very nice dark blue e36 with a bimmersport sticker in the rear windscreen parked up at Rainbows End last night. Number plate was DAB### I think, I cant remember the numbers.

Saw a Turbo White Coupe e30 going up Ormiston Road today, had a massive front mount. Plates: EK or EZK something.

Edited by APT

Apologies to the person who I thought I heard yell my name out as I was walking into work half asleep on Sunday morning ... I often see that nice E30 parked out Subway, only the other day noticed it had a BS banner on the windscreen

Followed this on the way back into welly y'day -http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=new+x5

Dam.

Apologies to the person who I thought I heard yell my name out as I was walking into work half asleep on Sunday morning ... I often see that nice E30 parked out Subway, only the other day noticed it had a BS banner on the windscreen

that e30 is mine , glad you didnt see the front on it, it has damage recently.

Manual E30 Touring outside Repco Greenlane this morning. Is the owner a member here? I parked next to you :)

a silver e30 m3 on bbs LMs floating around northland? has someone on here sold one? i kind of recall one being for sale, was it hi-tech?

Saw a mint white e46 m3 on Tamaki Dr round 6.30ish Thursday =) Anyone know him? not many white ones around...

Saw Dylan AGAIN outside the cloak room ha!

Manual E30 Touring outside Repco Greenlane this morning. Is the owner a member here? I parked next to you :)

Yep that was me, In to get some black paint for my iS lip.

Saw an Aston Martin V8 Vantage in Milton on the way home.. *drool*

Been seeing lots of people around lately.

- Saw Mash and his sweet E30 Wagon with BBS RS reps last night parked opposite Circus Circus in Mt Eden.

- Bought a blender from Briscoes in St Lukes and saw a nice E30 325i with smoked tail lights with a Bimmersport sticker on the back and then on St Lukes Road saw a Silver E36 coupe with some bright as f**k angel eyes and the NZ Europlate style plate surrounds on it.

Nice cars fellas

Been seeing lots of people around lately.

- Saw Mash and his sweet E30 Wagon with BBS RS reps last night parked opposite Circus Circus in Mt Eden.

- Bought a blender from Briscoes in St Lukes and saw a nice E30 325i with smoked tail lights with a Bimmersport sticker on the back and then on St Lukes Road saw a Silver E36 coupe with some bright as f**k angel eyes and the NZ Europlate style plate surrounds on it.

Nice cars fellas

Had a Brilliant meal with the gf at Circus Circus , nice spotting.

Mash that was me parked up off Dominion road on Thurs arvo in the silver/blue e30!

You live down there eh? See the car parked up quite a bit

Mash that was me parked up off Dominion road on Thurs arvo in the silver/blue e30!

You live down there eh? See the car parked up quite a bit

Misses lives on prospect terrace (road off Dominion Road) , and thats my second home i guess.

Saw kerry from welly on the motorway as i was coming home from seeing Jon @JKEuro. No way my little M40 can keep up off the line haha you car sounds awesome though!

Saw a turbo Silver E30 pulling out of Lunbrook Ave in Blockhouse Bay on Friday night about 7pm. Was heading down towards New Lynn. Sounded really nice, i was just hopping out of my car to go get some beers!

Not sure if it was anyone on here...

saw nick021 in town car looks high needs to some slamming lol

So tidy though isn't it!

Mount Eden Foodtown last night, E30 with MK on the boot. Not sure if it was the one listed on Trademe as did not see the ad before it expired.