Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted Glenn briefly driving along Mill Road near Ardmore at about 4.30. I was going the other way, didn't have enough time to flash my lights.

Was on the way home.. I live in Hunua

Spotted a nice tech II kitted dark blue E30 320 driving beside me down Bealey Ave ChCh this arvo.

Lukas... Explain <_<

The plate now lives on my wifes 318

All going well i will have my new car that has a personalised plate soon :ph34r:

Spotted this GT3 RS on the way home this arvo - should have heard it hauling up the hill, he was nailing it & under load you could hear the tyres just hanging on to dear life with grip!

post-2864-1315390206.jpg

Edited by The Diesel Guy

Spotted Glenn going home from work haha!

Looking good glenn!

Auckland closed down at 12.00...so we finished all our work and left early... got a glimpse of your car ... bling city at 80kph

Saw the flag machine (aka dubman's e30) on princes street outside the clocktower last night.

Your car's looking sweet man! minus the flags hah

Saw a silver e46 with bimmersport plate surrounds in a parking building near victoria/queens streets in auckland..

Saw the flag machine (aka dubman's e30) on princes street outside the clocktower last night.

Your car's looking sweet man! minus the flags hah

Thanks man! not a non-AB's supporter are you?

Thanks man! not a non-AB's supporter are you?

Haha nah I am, I'm just concerned about your aerodynamics :P

Today i worked on a stunning 1995 E34 540 6speed, done just over 100km in technoviolet, absolutely mint, fell in love with it!

Also in today was a 3 door 1 series, import as these didn't come into NZ, the 3.0CSL and 1M coupe seem to be following me, 2nd launch night for me tomorrow.

On way back to Hotel i was followed by an E36 M3 too, quite tidy.

Who's seen "MANOLO" - The red Porsche C4S on matte black deep dish wheels. Looks superb.

white e30 m3 on a trailer, hauled by a Range Rover. Also a blue e36 Ti, with colour coded wheel spokes, all in Grey Lynn

Ryan you ninja.. You see me all the time but I never see you.

my car is just too discreet, at night time it just goes unnoticed like a shadow or something, its great. Havent seen you lately though...

Spotted BM M6 in sylvia park on friday, looked tidy as!

Saw a Red E30 broken down on the motorway today, I passed you on the motorway last week aswell. I like it with the 5 stud conversion and M Double Spoke 2 wheels. I was going to pull over and see if you needed a hand this morning but I had already passed the off ramp by the time I saw you.

^^ That was me. Stupid car let me down, all fixed now though thankfully.

Didn't see you this morning, AJ, but saw you last week. Your car is looking VERY tidy, wish mine was as nice as that. One day!

Been meaning to as you about that car Matt. Too 'busy' at work to come over though.

my car is just too discreet, at night time it just goes unnoticed like a shadow or something, its great. Havent seen you lately though...

Temporarily relocated to Vicky Ave so now only really drive to uni and back :( Doing wonders for my petrol though..