Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

(Had two screaming boy's in the car, and the Mrs wouldn't let me go back... so no photo. But....)

Saw a old Lada sedan, you know the ones - brick shaped rear drive Fiat based ones.....

With an E30 boot lip spoiler fitted :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually looked OK, but it's still a Lada!

OK, so I googled it... found a picture:

Posted Image

Saw The black e36 touring I've seen around afew times today, but now it's been lowered, fully debadged- no roundels at all, got wheels and the p.plate beemw but still the tidy blonde driving... Hopefully they become or are a member so I can be touring buddys with her. Don't how the missus will feel about that tho <_<

(Had two screaming boy's in the car, and the Mrs wouldn't let me go back... so no photo. But....)

Saw a old Lada sedan, you know the ones - brick shaped rear drive Fiat based ones.....

With an E30 boot lip spoiler fitted :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually looked OK, but it's still a Lada!

OK, so I googled it... found a picture:

Posted Image

nothing wrong with a Lada mate, id take a 2104 in a heartbeat if i could find one with minimal rust. Pity my old one one was too rusty to do anything with, would be my fourth favourite car ive owned after my M52 E30, the M70 E34 and the tech2 318i in that order.

Where is this at ??

picking it up on saturday week. she wont be any M52 318ti, but should be good enough.

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Should have M40B16 powered the E34 brah.

one M40B16 in the driveway is enough for a lifetime!

nothing wrong with a Lada mate, id take a 2104 in a heartbeat if i could find one with minimal rust. Pity my old one one was too rusty to do anything with, would be my fourth favourite car ive owned after my M52 E30, the M70 E34 and the tech2 318i in that order.

Rust was ONE of the issues... The dealer up here said that as part of the PD service, they had to send them to the panel beaters to have the rust in the doors fixed up :lol:

I'm surpised how well the spoiler fits to be honest!

Rust was ONE of the issues... The dealer up here said that as part of the PD service, they had to send them to the panel beaters to have the rust in the doors fixed up :lol:

I'm surpised how well the spoiler fits to be honest!

I have that as one of my saved searches on Trademe. interestingly the vast majority of them coming through are in the south island. there was a 2107 which is the "luxury" version which appeared immaculate garaged its whole life etc on there about 4 months ago. i would have gone to see it if i was closer to home!

Saw it in Ponsonby at the weekend. I'm ashamed to say I know the driver. Let's just say he's exactly the sort of person that would drive this and not realise how offensive the wheels look.

And speaking of offensive, I just saw a slammed white E38 with two thick black racing stripes over the whole thing in New Lynn. Hope it doesn't belong to a member. Wasn't my cuppa.

Oh by the way mate, I spot your car... every single day pretty much, always nice and clean B) Nice E39

An FT86. Rear 3/4 angle really does look mini Ferrari.

Currently a blue 4 door E30, with gun metal grey mags literally parked outside my work... Pollen street, anyone on here? Looks very clean...

Oh by the way mate, I spot your car... every single day pretty much, always nice and clean B) Nice E39

Thanks... Bloody hard work keeping it clean on Richmond Road with no garage! :ph34r:

What colour's your E30? There are quite a few around here, I'll look out for it.

Edited by jeffbebe

I literally park around 20 meters from your car haha... On brown street, it's a white E30 on some BBS B)

I'm sure I've seen a couple of white E30s on Brown St. I'll look out for one on BBS - I drive down there every morning when I drop my little lad at day care.

Thanks... Bloody hard work keeping it clean on Richmond Road with no garage! :ph34r:

ah, so its your car i see on Fridays lol. Pretty clean for street parked

I'm sure I've seen a couple of white E30s on Brown St. I'll look out for one on BBS - I drive down there every morning when I drop my little lad at day care.

Literally if you looked out your window right now, the brick building (jam factory) my E30 is parked up... I sound like a stalker :ph34r:

Literally if you looked out your window right now, the brick building (jam factory) my E30 is parked up... I sound like a stalker :ph34r:

Just looked... Can't see it. Not quite the right angle! haha

The jam factory's one of my favourite buildings in Ponsonby, do you work in there? A mate of mine shares a studio on the top floor - awesome space.

ah, so its your car i see on Fridays lol. Pretty clean for street parked

What can I say? I'm a nuclear dad. Spend my weekends mowing the lawn, clipping the hedge and cleaning the car. haha

Haha fair enough, I drive past in the morning most days. Awesome building though, soon as a decent evening comes around I'm gonna get my camera and get a few shots outside it, you should pop down... literally roll down :lol:

Haha fair enough, I drive past in the morning most days. Awesome building though, soon as a decent evening comes around I'm gonna get my camera and get a few shots outside it, you should pop down... literally roll down :lol:

Great location for some photos but tough to find a time when there aren't bumper to bumper cars parked outside.

An FT86. Rear 3/4 angle really does look mini Ferrari.

Saw one too last night in Hamilton. Just a glimpse but it was unmistakeable.