Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

also seen a orangy goldy ft86 round north dunedin, looks good bu not too keen on the colour. Also another black e36 touring, now that Ive got one everyone else has to have one it would seem. its hard been a trend setter... :lol:

Some old dude in a E36 Sedan with giant eyes boggling as a large white turd slides past in the flash-hail we had on the way to work....

Guest Ari Gold

Zender kitted pre facelift E30 in Warkworth.

Hottest kit this side of the near unicorn status pre facelift AC Schnitzer.

Anyone know the 1 series with the plate LOSBMW. Just saw it get written off by a young chick who pulled out in front of it on Rosedale Road in Albany.

Saw '88 M3' on the motorway heading in the opposite direction at the Takapuna off ramp. Looked like an Evo Sport but I'm not sure if it is or not can anyone confirm?

Have seen that around too AJ.

It has the Evo moulding stripe?

Have seen that around too AJ.

It has the Evo moulding stripe?

Yep sure did Lucan, didn't see if it had the Evo 3 front splitter and rear spoiler though

Saw a silver 4 door e36 sporting an Alphina badge on the left rear and a 3.0 badge on the right. Some red badge above the 3.0 badge. Between Albany and Northcote rd going south.

Other than the badges car looked normal...

Saw '88 M3' on the motorway heading in the opposite direction at the Takapuna off ramp. Looked like an Evo Sport but I'm not sure if it is or not can anyone confirm?

Yeah it is.

Spotted this in my driveway coming home from work the other day. Tsk Tsk

post-3157-1347868552.jpg

Such is life.

Edited by Greg.

Dark green E34 540i touring that lives around Greenlane-Onehunga, Heading to the Greenlane motorway on ramp at about 5.15pm today.

Looks so good!!

mint e30 PFL 325i cab @ Mt Eden Countdown parked next to me. Was admiring when the owner came back, he dropped the word "hardtop" into the convo, nearly came

mint e30 PFL 325i cab @ Mt Eden Countdown parked next to me. Was admiring when the owner came back, he dropped the word "hardtop" into the convo, nearly came

Wasn't a white one, quite low, nice 15's by chance...? If so, I saw him on the way to Mt Eden & gave him a thumbs up - logged in to post up that I spotted him too! Very, very nice car.

bone stock gray/silver with bottle caps. No rips or fraying on the sports seats (incl. bolsters) with very very straight bumpers and body. Apparently owned by a dealer until 1989, then sold to his son recently that came with a hardtop roof, hence, unused//near new canvas.

bone stock gray/silver with bottle caps. No rips or fraying on the sports seats (incl. bolsters) with very very straight bumpers and body. Apparently owned by a dealer until 1989, then sold to his son recently that came with a hardtop roof, hence, unused//near new canvas.

Hmm, a different one methinks. Hello (if you're on here) to whoever has that white e30 cab - we shared a moment. It was special.

Antil33t driving along Portsmouth drive last night

This has appeared recently about a block from my house... Very nice. Was it on TM recently?

post-16586-1348783671.jpeg

post-16586-1348783664.jpeg

This has appeared recently about a block from my house... Very nice. Was it on TM recently?

Hot! Yes, I recall seeing one in that colour on TM a couple of weeks ago - think it was the same plate too?

Spotted a hot E92 M3 in dark blue (not sure of the paint - wasn't Jerez Black) in Mission Bay last night.

Plus also saw that DIY monstrosity last weekend - the grey convertible, Rolls Royce front end, who knows what at the back. Can't tell what it initially was.

Edit: removed copied pics.

Edited by CSET

Plus also saw that DIY monstrosity last weekend - the grey convertible, Rolls Royce front end, who knows what at the back. Can't tell what it initially was.

Sounds amazing.... pics please!

Hot! Yes, I recall seeing one in that colour on TM a couple of weeks ago - think it was the same plate too?

Got a feeling it was in Tauranga before, obviously bought by someone in Auckland... Anyone know the car?

Edited by jeffbebe

That lovely 6er belongs to one of the BMWCC main men, and part time member on here (can't remember the login though) pretty sure it's not been bought and sold recently, just come out of hibernation for the summer.

It is a lovely example of a very fine car, and I believe it has an M88 M5/M635 motor in it as well!

If he's lurking I'm sure he'll tell us all about it...