Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

CSETs E46 M3 outside Wendys in Royal Oak Sunday afternoon

Looking very shinny and immaculate.

Heh I always park that side when I stop in to Pack n Save. Smaller chance of anyone parking next to me!

Saw a brand new silver M5 this morning. It lives on Richmond Road in Grey Lynn. Really like the current shape but the car was much too quiet for an M5!

Saw a brand new silver M5 this morning. It lives on Richmond Road in Grey Lynn. Really like the current shape but the car was much too quiet for an M5!

It'll be louder on the inside though, with the engine noise coming out the stereo speakers.

It'll be louder on the inside though, with the engine noise coming out the stereo speakers.

Lol :rolleyes:

And when they plant the right boot into the carpet, the exhaust makes some wonderful farts and bangs under load with the two twin scroll turbos.

It's not meant to be a boy-racer fart cannon the annoys you after 5 mins of driving, but a proper performance exhaust!

Heh I always park that side when I stop in to Pack n Save. Smaller chance of anyone parking next to me!

Yeah, got to be careful, it can be a pretty dodgy carpark, especially the other side.

Last week this happened

Posted Image

hahahaha how do you stuff up THAT bad.

... those French try to hump anything ...

lol ... ahhh Im the same, wife just accepts it now. Also shes started to do it ... good girl. :)

New paint for lyfe :D

Pretty sure it was OP6's white E21 323i I saw parked outside Jeff Gray CHCH yesterday... I was in picking up some parts for the E36.

Yesterday seen a e30 and a e36 vert and today a e92 vert.

White E34 M5 on twists in Ponsonby. Also a blacked out E36 328 with those multi (thin) spoked M-spec rims.

Edited by vtgts300kw

Also a blacked out E36 328 with those multi (thin) spoked M-spec rims.

I bet that was me!

Yes Ponsonby Central

Edited by Nick G

Posted Image

Our boss' M5, just casual down the office basement :lol:

That's my old car!! I bought it new in 2009. Did a couple of track days in it - great fun.

E39 540i estate in Oxford Green on the southern around 4ish this afternoon, tidy looking 17s as well. Anyones on here? Couldn't take a photo courtesy of the Plod sitting beside me :(

PFL 4Dr e30 with full AC Shnitzer kit in a very dark green colour.

and I think DR Bimmer was following me earlier..

Spotted the other Dakar yellow e36 M3 in town and then a matt black AMG SL65 black series. My god it looked good!

Also Paul from Milland at my house dropping off some goodies for the M3 :)

Spotted in the Royal Oak Auckland carpark of Pak N Save, a very nice Red E36 coupe in full motorsport trim with some AC add ons, black 5 spoke AC wheels etc.

Had plate starting with TS.... I actually left my work card under the wiper with a compliment - anyones car from here perhaps?

Spotted a black AC e30! :blink: , down next to the domino's in Howick, looked amazing :wub: ..... added to the wish list. Wish i could have got photo's

Edited by Sam_e30

And when they plant the right boot into the carpet, the exhaust makes some wonderful farts and bangs under load with the two twin scroll turbos.

It's not meant to be a boy-racer fart cannon the annoys you after 5 mins of driving, but a proper performance exhaust!

Yea I am with you, I love the nice quite turbo's, especially when you do what I like to call Ninja hooning, but when you pull up to a Quattroporte or Jag XFR it can be a bit emasculating..

Spotted a low E36 Coupe northbound before Manukau, no suspension, wide wheels, trade-me angel eyes and HID kit sitting at 90 in the passing lane passing no one. You give BMW drivers the stereotype, congratulations.

Saw an immaculate blue E36 328i near Dunedin Public Art Gallery on Friday and a matte black (presumably vinyl wrapped) de-badged E39 in Auckland the day before. License plate was something like I BOLU I. Actually looked good in matte black, though it was spotlessly clean - can imagine it would look a bit shite when dirty.

Mint 840ciA outside my office today. Definitely on my 'want' list.

post-16586-1362359423.jpeg

Spotted in the Royal Oak Auckland carpark of Pak N Save, a very nice Red E36 coupe in full motorsport trim with some AC add ons, black 5 spoke AC wheels etc.

Had plate starting with TS.... I actually left my work card under the wiper with a compliment - anyones car from here perhaps?

This one?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-567121744.htm