Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Tristan: head not so great things about depot from a bunch of different people. But they got a racing review and always packed. Hmmm best to try and decide for yourself I guess. Also give me a txt, let you in on a parking secret in the city ha ha ha

Depot is very good although I miss the pork sliders. Good oysters if you into that. They validate your sky city parking and it makes it about $7.

It's one of AKLs best if you ask me

Edit: A sick white e90 wagon with a plate along the lines of 'static' - good because I would have been suspicious it's not.

Edited by Nick G

Kyu - I've mostly heard good, although a few contrary ones. Yep, definitely a try it yourself thing.

Re: parking

Thanks, but I get free parking in a few places in town :)

Depot is very good although I miss the pork sliders. Good oysters if you into that. They validate your sky city parking and it makes it about $7.

It's one of AKLs best if you ask me

Edit: A sick white e90 wagon with a plate along the lines of 'static' - good because I would have been suspicious it's not.

Ah damn. No pork sliders anymore? Would've liked to have try them.

Going to try Wine Chambers over the weekend - apparently it's quite good. We'll see ;)

Thanks

Spotted Charles32 yesterday in 5pm rush hour on Moorehouse and Fitz. Looks really good

don't know if it was real but a white e28 m5, had the kit and the badge...

Spotted Charles32 yesterday in 5pm rush hour on Moorehouse and Fitz. Looks really good

To be honest it hasn't had a wash in 3-4 Months (was sitting in the garage most of the time though) it still needs some panel and paint work, but now that i'm paying a mortgage its hard to say when this will be completed.

I sometimes use the E30 for my work commute, as driving the Golf can get boring now and then so like the change :)

I guess you were in the same traffic as me, but I have to go all the way to Rangiora, the old beast still has the power to defeat new Corollas etc when hitting the 100k zone getting on the motorway going Marshlands road way.

Edited by Charles32

I was driving the Gf's Alfa 147 as we car pool most days.

Can't tell that it needs panel and paint, looked pretty good to me. Those Hargtes look awesome with the drop you have.

Kyu - I've mostly heard good, although a few contrary ones. Yep, definitely a try it yourself thing.

Re: parking

Thanks, but I get free parking in a few places in town :)

Ah damn. No pork sliders anymore? Would've liked to have try them.

Going to try Wine Chambers over the weekend - apparently it's quite good. We'll see ;)

Thanks

Pork hock every time, it's fantastic.

Anyway back on topic

Posted Image

Western Springs last night

Saw 'LYKFYR' the other day in the CBD (Victoria St.?) You were heading towards Skycity coming down the hill.

Your M has so much road presence! Love it ;)

Rolled past NASTINS Yellow E36 M3 on the Waipuna Bridge on the was to work this morning. ... Pitty there was so much traffic or it would have been all go from the next set of traffic lights!! He he..

Posted Image

Western Springs last night

Ex-Christchurch car that one. Used to see it go more sideways than straight.

Has anyone seen the Black M5 V10 around Torbay/Browns Bay area.

Looks great from the front or the rear. As long as you can't see the f**king horrid colour they painted the poor things wheels. Sounds good though. Fluro wheels ffs.

M325i near Ellerslie, near the Chiropractic college and Police Station. "E30BMW"

Posted Image

Saw this a lot last year in New Market. Pretty sure it has a Bimmersport sticker on the back?

Also saw Arma on Grafton road - looking good.

Edited by ScottE30

UKBORN on Constellation this morning. Got me inspired so I went home and pulled out my cab for the first time in ages and took it for a quick thrashing.

It was fun.

Edited by Ross

Has anyone seen the Black M5 V10 around Torbay/Browns Bay area.

Looks great from the front or the rear. As long as you can't see the f**king horrid colour they painted the poor things wheels. Sounds good though. Fluro wheels ffs.

Yeah i always see it in Takapuna

A blue pfl e30 320i wrapped in gladwrap at pak n save...:D

See facebook... it was Dark when I started and Dark when I left so the photo sucks.

Saw a e92 m3 i believe(not to up-to date with the new BMW's)

Posted Image

Bit of a standout in little ol' southland

A member?

Saw a e92 m3 i believe(not to up-to date with the new BMW's)

Posted Image

Bit of a standout in little ol' southland

A member?

"Just" an M-spec.