Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

At Jeff gray in chch there is a white isetta parked inside the showroom, very cool looking

Plus they have pretty much all the M cars in stock, 1M, M3, M5 and a M6

Black E60 m5 with orange wheels and a very loud exhaust outside my work in Albany.

Only caught a fleeting glance from my fishbowl, but it looks & certainly sounds impressive.

Black E60 m5 with orange wheels and a very loud exhaust outside my work in Albany.

Only caught a fleeting glance from my fishbowl, but it looks & certainly sounds impressive.

I've seen that - english guy goes to my gym. License plate is something like M5 V10. It's got bright orange painted wheels and what looks like matt black wrap in the boot and bonnet.

spotted: a booze bus blocking my driveway, and they won't move it

"can you move forward a bit so I can get out please? I have an appointment at the vet for my cat"

"we'll be done here soon"

"um now please, I have an appointment"

"you'll just have to wait"

tempted to call a towie and tell him there's a truck blocking my driveway

"can you move forward a bit so I can get out please? I have an appointment at the vet for my cat"

report it.

they do enough work to raise their image they dont need this to stop it

A photo and a complaint at the local police should be enough - you are NOT allowed to park blocking a driveway - even your own, apparently!

That's bullshit! Talk about double standards. How long they make you wait? I would of driven my car as far as you could go then hold the horn on untill they moved haha!

A photo and a complaint at the local police should be enough - you are NOT allowed to park blocking a driveway - even your own, apparently!

Yep, got a ticket for this.

Saw the weirdest looking car ever this morning at Shell Harris Road. It was a cross between a Rolls Royce front half and a widened Mazda MX-5 at the rear half. Sides had massive recessed shark gills. Silver in colour. Had yellow plate. I kid you not.

Spotted a few cars this last week, a E30 318Is at Hue Monroe's panel shop in Papakura, a mind 205 GTI around the corner.

Spotted a Lux silver e30 325i SE on olive road in Penrose yesterday and swooned... actually thought about leaving a "if you ever want to sell call me"note.

Spotted 23,000 90's and 00 BMW's and yawned.

Saw the weirdest looking car ever this morning at Shell Harris Road. It was a cross between a Rolls Royce front half and a widened Mazda MX-5 at the rear half. Sides had massive recessed shark gills. Silver in colour. Had yellow plate. I kid you not.

That guy lives in otara down the road from my work. Its an eyesore and hes so proud of it I just want to kindly let him.know that its a hunk of crap!

Telling a guy in Otara that his pride and joy is not to your liking is probably not advisable.

You never know, he might think your cars are a bit vanilla :huh:

Spotted 23,000 90's and 00 BMW's and yawned.

But mine is the only black 2000 E39 540i Motorsport in NZ, right? :blink:

'MIIIII' E34 3.8 M5 at Paul Matthews lights this arvo.

A good amount of dirt on it too!

Someone in a maroon E34 540i reg RYxxxx driving like an idiot on the Northern MWay this morning. Smoky exhaust too.

Blue e36 m3 on Ti Rakau drive, plate EQS581.

If your on here you drive like a d*ck. Cut me off with no space a a traffic light, then honk the guy in front the moment the light goes green. Zero decency.

Saw a new Space Grey Motorsport gran coupe with matte black wheels yesterday on Ponsonby Road. Seriously good looking car, I'm not usually a fan of black wheels. Drove one a while back and it was spectacular.

Edited by jeffbebe

Guy near my work seems to have upgraded from a E39 540 to a '01 Carbon Black M5.

Mint e46 M3 in light silver on the southern near Greenlane y'day - was it you Scott? I gave you a toot & wave regardless. Haii!!

Haha, yes, I've seen that too. It's diabolical

Guy near my work seems to have upgraded from a E39 540 to a '01 Carbon Black M5.

Could be Martin from the forums? Not sure if his is Carbon Black, but he upgraded couple months ago.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=44646

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=44601

Just heard/saw Josh in the E30 on Bond Cres :ph34r:

E30 wagon with nasty right rear hit on Marine Pde, also e39 530 wagon with right rear wheel hit and clapped out SLS on Garnet Rd

Edited by nath

E30 wagon with nasty right rear hit on Marine Pde, also e39 530 wagon with right rear wheel hit and clapped out SLS on Garnet Rd

SLS AMG? Black? Spied it parked outside a caryard on Wairau Rd at lunchtime today. With petrol prices as they are, I'd be looking for a trade in too.

SLS AMG? Black? Spied it parked outside a caryard on Wairau Rd at lunchtime today. With petrol prices as they are, I'd be looking for a trade in too.

Well, would you look at that.

SLS AMG for sale