Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Car looks really tidy aye! But I gotta say looking from behind it really does need the euro boot!

Too late. The euro boot's gone to Featherston with the 528. The US boot has really grown on me actually, gives the rear of the car a very different look.

And damn.. The power! I could almost feel it following behind you.. That pulling power is crazy! I can tell how much of a difference it would be coming from a 528 as I drove my dads 528 before. Worlds apart isn't it haha

Too right. They might look the same on the outside but the V8's got some serious toe.

well.. whats done is done, if you like it, then you like it. haha it doesnt look bad at all, just got used to looking at the euro boot, maybe a nice p-plate??

but yep.. the m52b28 has nothing on the v8, not that its bad but just a different level.. it seems like youre really enjoying the car!

(confession: always thought the bbs rs2 wheels looked really odd but seeing it in real life, its totally awesome.. and suits the car so well.. and can see how the refurb has paid off.. way too clean)

(confession: always thought the bbs rs2 wheels looked really odd but seeing it in real life, its totally awesome.. and suits the car so well.. and can see how the refurb has paid off.. way too clean)

I think they're great wheels and you don't see too many around. You're right, definitely suits the E39. Now I know your car I'll stop and say hi next time.

Rusty McRusterson [/img]

Ah, sh*t. Bit of a job you have there. NB what tyres are those mate? The tread pattern looks interesting!

Bacon tyres, when you do a burnout it smells like bacon.

Spotted a grubby M-Coupe last week, I still think they are awesome, was a modern day classic amongst the vanilla cars that made up the rush traffic on the southern motorway northbound.

M-Coupe = Future collectible.

Ah, sh*t. Bit of a job you have there. NB what tyres are those mate? The tread pattern looks interesting!

Thank the lord this is not my car, this is some snow ridden thing!! :lol:

Bacon tyres, when you do a burnout it smells like bacon.

Spotted a grubby M-Coupe last week, I still think they are awesome, was a modern day classic amongst the vanilla cars that made up the rush traffic on the southern motorway northbound.

Was it a black one? If so, there's one in particular I spy around AKL cbd a bit. It's on a heap of K's, dinged up and it looked like the rings needed doing last time I saw it. That was about 3 months ago however, so he may have sorted it out... who knows.

Future collectible - yes. But probably not that one. Sorry if you're on here, just calling it how I see it. On the other hand, there's a nice looking yellow one I've spied around the shore a bit.

Was it a black one? If so, there's one in particular I spy around AKL cbd a bit. It's on a heap of K's, dinged up and it looked like the rings needed doing last time I saw it. That was about 3 months ago however, so he may have sorted it out... who knows.

Future collectible - yes. But probably not that one. Sorry if you're on here, just calling it how I see it. On the other hand, there's a nice looking yellow one I've spied around the shore a bit.

Mine (Silver, now 20,047kms) pic taken at Show and Shine organised by Brian (Cosmos) in Jan 2011. Had it out today giving it a Groom and lap of the Silverdale/Dairy Flat test circuit.

The black one is used daily and is sadly neglected. Another black M Coupe lives on the Shore ,driven by an elderly lady, also with high K`s.

post-1470-1369630150.jpg

Had it out today giving it a Groom and lap of the Silverdale/Dairy Flat test circuit.

Best test track north of the bridge, Ray!

Mine

20,000kms? Has to be one of (if not the) lowest km examples around.

Simply stunning machine Ray. Don't ever sell it (unless it is to me :D).

Saw Cameron (southerner) in the e30 this morning then what I think was Clinton ( diesel guy ) comming out of Cello in the e90 this arvo.

Saw an early E39 parked in a paddock at Kaukapakapa yesterday.

No pic though - dash cam has turned off :(

It's gone absolutely straight off a corner, cleared a huge drain taken out fence and stopped. Wheels still straight ahead... :wacko:

Just been for fly in my dads falco plane he built.

At Southport air strip in gold coast.

Takes off in about 500m same engine as a Cessna but weighs about half as much.

Very capable plane , controls very direct.

post-279-1369874477.jpg

Might have been me - you towing an e30 race car with 'Unique' on the license plate? If so yeah with the weather the old girl hasn't been washed in a couple of weeks...

Saw a aqua/turquoise (no idea the colour code name) e46 m3 parked outside the Grey Lynn Repco.

Saw a Grey E30 M3 last week at the supermarket, Was super dirty =(

I seen that one around palmy lately too...wish i had an m3 :(

Saw a aqua/turquoise (no idea the colour code name) e46 m3 parked outside the Grey Lynn Repco.

There's a Laguna Seca blue (LSB) one rolling around Auckland for the past few years.

Quite like the colour:

Posted Image

There's a Laguna Seca blue (LSB) one rolling around Auckland for the past few years.

Quite like the colour:

Posted Image

Those sort of flat bright colours look very fast and furious to me. Prefer your Estoril Blue.

Quite like the colour:

Posted Image

If it's the one on factory 18's, it sits near the Lamborghini dealer most days, well it used to.

Those sort of flat bright colours look very fast and furious to me. Prefer your Estoril Blue.

I agree, although, I've always loved vibrant colours.

But I :wub: my Estoril.

If it's the one on factory 18's, it sits near the Lamborghini dealer most days, well it used to.

Not sure what wheels it sits on but can't imagine there are many LSBs in Auckland.