Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

A red E46 M3 following me from Maraetai - Whitford Sunday afternoon at about 530pm?

Needless to say that was fun..

• Like 1

This pulled out of a sidestreet a couple of cars in front of me in Carterton the other day. Bet he was wondering what was up with the little Mazda 3 flying past cars to catch up to him haha

post-8671-0-04127700-1384732555_thumb.jp

• Like 1

A red E46 M3 following me from Maraetai - Whitford Sunday afternoon at about 530pm?

Needless to say that was fun..

Haha I was a passenger in the m3. Nice E36 you've got, was surprised at how well it went! I've got an E30 with the same engine haha

• Like 1

Haha I was a passenger in the m3. Nice E36 you've got, was surprised at how well it went! I've got an E30 with the same engine haha

Ahh classic!

Cheers Sean, it sure is a bit of fun, but could be improved upon, that said it's a lot of fun as it is!

Awesome, I'll be keen to checkout your E30 V8 sometime.

This pulled out of a sidestreet a couple of cars in front of me in Carterton the other day. Bet he was wondering what was up with the little Mazda 3 flying past cars to catch up to him haha

attachicon.gif20131009_115532.jpg

Roo.... Black 3.8 E34 1992. Time to stalk the owner until he sells it to you....

Saw this on Marine Parade, Paraparaumu Beach on Saturday late afternoon. I realise that it's only a replica, but still pretty cool.

Saw this on Marine Parade, Paraparaumu Beach on Saturday late afternoon. I realise that it's only a replica, but still pretty cool.

That's definitely cool.

That's definitely cool.

lol, what the f**k is that thing?

1969_McLaren_M6GT-1-1536.jpg

Edited by vtgts300kw

Also spotted these two in my car park :-)

I park in that building too and cringe every time I see the way they placed the M5 badge on BLD551.

It should be here:

post-227-0-14194700-1384851281.jpg

Edited by str8_6
  • Like 1

Also spotted these two in my car park :-)

Would it be weird if I asked you to take a quick phone pic of the fake M5's exhaust system? Just wondering what they've done... Whether they've done it properly and cut out the spare wheel to make space for the quad, or if the exhaust is as silly as the M5 badge, like this:

97724d1264380794-look-ma-no-right-side-e

• Like 1

Going to Have to take a closer look. Its got full M5 spec interior and a manual box. Intrigued. Didn't notice the badge placement funnily enough.

Going to Have to take a closer look. Its got full M5 spec interior and a manual box. Intrigued. Didn't notice the badge placement funnily enough.

Wow. Seems a lot of trouble to go to for an auto 525i. Wonder if it's still got a 2.5L straight six under the hood?

post-16586-0-15825700-1384899372.png

I've seen it in Macbilt up on the hoist. I has full M5 running gear from a wreaked M5 with cert plate.

Problem is, it was in Macbilt due to leaking oil. Sump was cracked and glued back together.

yeah.

no.

Spotted these two in the Viaduct today as I was leaving to go to work.

post-3734-0-90597400-1384908278.jpg

post-3734-0-50157000-1384908295.jpg

Wow. Seems a lot of trouble to go to for an auto 525i. Wonder if it's still got a 2.5L straight six under the hood?

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-11-20 at 11.13.36 AM.png

Even worse, it wasn't a real 525i (M54 facelift)... it was a 523i, but japan badged them as 525i :o

What will be REALLY interesting, is if it really is the "525i" shell, or if it's actually the M5 with the identity swapped dodgily... how many times have we seen that???

Interested in exhaust photos ;)

Just was just parked next to Cliffdunedin up fresh choice in his e39. Looks nice man

Only just saw this :drunk: What were you driving? I would have noticed one of yours... or was it a quick beer stop ;)

Even worse, it wasn't a real 525i (M54 facelift)... it was a 523i, but japan badged them as 525i :o

What will be REALLY interesting, is if it really is the "525i" shell, or if it's actually the M5 with the identity swapped dodgily... how many times have we seen that???

Interested in exhaust photos ;)

While we are being nosy and digging up sh*t on strangers, I would like to know what the owner had for breakfast and what his missus looks like.

Spotted the blue/silver M3 again that I thought was Tristan, turns out its a local and his plate is something short litigator. It used to be on a Merc SL AMG.

• Like 1

While we are being nosy and digging up sh*t on strangers, I would like to know what the owner had for breakfast and what his missus looks like.

Spotted the blue/silver M3 again that I thought was Tristan, turns out its a local and his plate is something short litigator. It used to be on a Merc SL AMG.

Too true Graham- there's a point where we must mind our own business.