Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

I am fairly sure those clear lights were a "factory option" - it was during a period when clear tail lights were all the rage and BMW brought them out as an optional pacakge (wife was working there at the time and I remember seeing that car being sold new with those lights).

Correct - these were an option on E60 BMW's although I think they only became an option from LCI (I could be wrong there).

Wave... I won't think you're weird! Are you another local? I see Milan (BEEMN) a fair bit locally too in his rather tasty motorsport E61.

Watch out for those locals!

Wave... I won't think you're weird! Are you another local? I see Milan (BEEMN) a fair bit locally too in his rather tasty motorsport E61.

Yeah local, Herne Bay area. So always around, very rarely driving though. But I'll be the sweaty guy waving and wearing neon trainers haha

Watch out for those locals!

;)

Yeah local, Herne Bay area. So always around, very rarely driving though. But I'll be the sweaty guy waving and wearing neon trainers haha

As long as you're not wearing Lulu Lemon like all the 'real housewives of Herne Bay', then I can forgive the sweat and the neon kicks.

;)

As long as you're not wearing Lulu Lemon like all the 'real housewives of Herne Bay', then I can forgive the sweat and the neon kicks.

Haha no not at all. I'll leave that for my mum and sister

Spotted a couple of good looking E39s today. The anthracite grey 530i looked especially good, though the M5 looked very good (not sure if it's the same one that was for sale recently... If it is, the new owner has definitely spruced it up a bit!).

post-16586-0-54566900-1389352118.jpg

post-16586-0-10995300-1389352142_thumb.j

• Like 1

Christian in M TOY - Man, that colour is great in person. I think your wife was feeling the same as my girlfriend.. "Oh, it's another online friend"

• Like 1

Christian in M TOY - Man, that colour is great in person. I think your wife was feeling the same as my girlfriend.. "Oh, it's another online friend"

Lol pretty much exactly what she said! Your car sounds mint!

Lol pretty much exactly what she said! Your car sounds mint!

Thanks, wish I got a chance to hear yours :P

Excuse 600kms of road-trip filth. Haha

• Like 1

Had this sweet Hemi Cuda follow me so i pulled over to let it past. It is an awesome sight in the rear view mirror.

20140112_132113_zps2x1m4bvz.jpg

Also saw a pink e36 with 'Barbie' driving it.

• Like 1

The one time I don't have my phone on me to snap a pick but saw at the supo a nice red e30 coupe with rs reps im guessing and roof racks, a nice e46 and a fellow member, cliffdunedin in his e39.

1990 320i Coupe in Northcote missing it's front bumper. Doesn't look like it's moved in the last week or so. Sitting bloody nicely on Style 5 type wheels.

And a criminally stunning 'vert. Anyone know it's suspension specs? It has Bilstein in the rear.

15hh404.jpg

Edited by vtgts300kw
  • Like 1

Darren's very sexy M5 V8 @ Jeff Grey Thorndon. Dude! The cars an absolute credit to you!

Seen a M5 E39 last weekend. Wuz parked up, looking nicely seductive as they do, much like Darren's one. Even made me cross the road for a better loooooksee. Was sweet looking. Ticking boxes everywhere, cos some people like them ae. Quite a bit. Mmmmm, oh baby - was great looking car............

Until I read the bloody rego label - 530...................into a M5 replica!!!! Like, YTF would ya do that...............???? :rolleyes::huh::(

EDit. And yes, it had ALL the 'correct' (Incorrect really.......) external trim & badging on it, right down to the M5 badge on the back of the girl........was gutted at finding out it was a wannabe...........

Edited by Blue-540i

Blue, I went to a corporate event hosted by a guy with an M5 wagon, I thought "cool car", then thought it didn't look quite right. 525i. Did spot a mint condition Lada Niva, probably rarer than an M5 wagon.

Seen this in the car park , Love these little fiat's and this one is in mint condition.

u6yf.jpg

Edited by M-Spec
  • Like 1

That may be the one my cousin sold - Same colour anyway. His one was owned by an old lady from new, until she died and left it to her mechanic, who sold it to my cousin. I offered to buy it... but he got a much better offer... plus I'm still married :lol:

A 500 is totally on my car bucket list!

At the Ferrari Festival at Hampton Down's today spotted a MINT E30 318is coupe in alpine white with full Alpina kit, stripes etc in the show and shine section. Looked like brand new!

Took the dog for a walk in Western Park and walked back along Ponsonby Road at about 7.30pm. Spotted an alarming number of bootcut jeans, especially near the Longroom. Fortunately I saw this at the end of my road... Obviously belongs to James Bond 'cos it's got what appear to be ski racks on in summer.

post-16586-0-96886400-1390041632.jpg

• Like 2