Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Saw an White E36 coupe with a RD kit in Ponsonby today, had a bimmersport sticker.

the colour, makes me want to lick it. It will no doubt be the taste of an Orange Tic-Tac.

Might wanna be talking to some-one bout that fetish there Juggy.............. ;):)

Went to Cemetry Circuit bike racing yesterday, & spotted 'something different' among the sea of snazzy bikes - a light green, mint looking Mk 1 Cortina. That some 'sick f#ck' has tubbed, & shoe-horned a V-12 into...........

Dunno what motor was in it, but decals on it eluded to fighter planes, & 356??ci motor..............

Sounded koooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!! And made me grin when I first seen it - was quite impressive....... ;):)

Might wanna be talking to some-one bout that fetish there Juggy.............. ;):)

Went to Cemetry Circuit bike racing yesterday, & spotted 'something different' among the sea of snazzy bikes - a light green, mint looking Mk 1 Cortina. That some 'sick f#ck' has tubbed, & shoe-horned a V-12 into...........

Dunno what motor was in it, but decals on it eluded to fighter planes, & 356??ci motor..............

Sounded koooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!! And made me grin when I first seen it - was quite impressive....... ;):)

356 cu in =5833 cc ,v12 jag?

356 cu in =5833 cc ,v12 jag?

Ahh, yes - coulda been - I'm not up on what Jag V12 cc is, but yes, makes sense. Certainly sounded a bit meaner than your typical docile Jag anyway - was neat!!

Ahh, yes - coulda been - I'm not up on what Jag V12 cc is, but yes, makes sense. Certainly sounded a bit meaner than your typical docile Jag anyway - was neat!!

me neither nothing more than a guess mate!

Saw an White E36 coupe with a RD kit in Ponsonby today, had a bimmersport sticker.

On the rear windows? That'll be my old girl. Still have black E46 wheels on it?

Went to Cemetry Circuit bike racing yesterday...

Hmm. Didn't even say 'hello' to me, and after I'd travelled all that way... :(;)

We were staying with friends in Campbell Street, but back home now.

Wanganui is nice - really enjoyed a couple of days there. Is there much (or any) demand for IT PMs, managers or similar in the area?

Hmm. Didn't even say 'hello' to me, and after I'd travelled all that way... :(;)

We were staying with friends in Campbell Street, but back home now.

Wanganui is nice - really enjoyed a couple of days there. Is there much (or any) demand for IT PMs, managers or similar in the area?

Bummer - if I'd known ya were there I woulda made a point of meeting ya.............hope ya enjoyed it!!??

Nope - no demand for that in Wanganui mate as far as I know - they mostly still all use sticks, clubs, letters, pens, & smoke signals to communicate with over there...........some have a phone these-days though....... ;)

I was lucky enough to spot this E92 M3 'Lime Rock Park Edition' - One of 200(?).

Looked gorgeous in the flesh, love the colour so much!

Excuse the crappy carpark iPhone pics.

so64gi.jpg

a41nhy.jpg

Haha I know this one! I did the dealer trade on it to Century BMW when I was working at Beverly Hills BMW. Awesome car. Colour has to be seen in person to appreciate it. It was our Halloween promo car last year..

Walked outside to put out the wheelie bin and seen this black M5 sitting across the road. A quick car jam reveals a 2005 and a vin check (could not help myself) reveals fully loaded with all the options. Still don't like the back of these things though.

4ab2.jpg

Mmm that is one awful E60. Very cheap looking car..

That's a bit harsh, Mike! Revert to the original tail lights and this would look fine IMO, though Kurt's right about the paint!

That's a bit harsh, Mike! Revert to the original tail lights and this would look fine IMO, though Kurt's right about the paint!

Yeah, too true, I think the paint swirls are the worst of it.

Idk, I'd just rather look at a well sorted M5 E34 than one of those :P

Haha I know this one! I did the dealer trade on it to Century BMW when I was working at Beverly Hills BMW. Awesome car. Colour has to be seen in person to appreciate it. It was our Halloween promo car last year..

You've worked everywhere, mate! It was parked up at the MGM Grand, LV when I saw it.

I am fairly sure those clear lights were a "factory option" - it was during a period when clear tail lights were all the rage and BMW brought them out as an optional pacakge (wife was working there at the time and I remember seeing that car being sold new with those lights).

Edited by M3_Power

I am fairly sure those clear lights were a "factory option" - it was during a period when clear tail lights were all the rage and BMW brought them out as an optional pacakge (wife was working there at the time and I remember seeing that car being sold new with those lights).

Doesn't surprise me, the monochrome thing seems to be everywhere now... Trust bimmer to do it ahead of the pack though. Not a huge fan personally.... Still wish my car was red!

Doesn't surprise me, the monochrome thing seems to be everywhere now... Trust bimmer to do it ahead of the pack though. Not a huge fan personally.... Still wish my car was red!

ahead of the pack as a dealer doing it maybe, but im sure the Taiwanese were pumping them out long before BMW

ahead of the pack as a dealer doing it maybe, but im sure the Taiwanese were pumping them out long before BMW

You might be right... Perhaps I just noticed it more on Euros!

You've worked everywhere, mate! It was parked up at the MGM Grand, LV when I saw it.

Which is fairly ironic since I haven't worked in NZ for a number of years. Should get a job sometime huh? Ahh MGM Grand, such a maze of a place. Luckily I'm banned from there now anyway.

I see Julian in that shiny shiny shiny E39 most days going along Ponsonby Road. Every time I stop running and drool a little.

• Like 1

I see Julian in that shiny shiny shiny E39 most days going along Ponsonby Road. Every time I stop running and drool a little.

Wave... I won't think you're weird! Are you another local? I see Milan (BEEMN) a fair bit locally too in his rather tasty motorsport E61.