Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Was in Takanini yesterday and spotted Silverstone E60 M5..

The number plate? M5 Girl

Was nice and at least she was pulling into the Gull Station for some good juice for it

2 confirmed in this thread. So it might just have been real. Imagine the awesomeness of owning an Enzo. It might not be the best car in the world, heck it might not even be the best Ferrari in the world but surely it's got to be the most iconic? I remember watching Greg Murphy give one a (bit of a) hiding around Puke when they were sort-of new... it sounded amazing at 280km/h - like it was one massive intake fan. v.v.cool.Edit: Props to Greg for a hero drive on Sunday, one of the best two drivers in the field that day. You still got it lad! :D

I've been lucky enough to drive an Enzo a few times and also completed a car rally in one.

You are correct - it is an epic car and certainly iconic. Personally I think the F40 is the most iconic look of the more modern Ferraris, whilst a 275 GTB/4 is in my mind the iconic classic Ferrari being front engined.

Is no bmw but spotted a Delorean yesterday!! No pictures but man it was cool.

• Like 1

Was in Takanini yesterday and spotted Silverstone E60 M5..The number plate? M5 GirlWas nice and at least she was pulling into the Gull Station for some good juice for it

Yeah she is a real estate agent In our area (conifer grove) so see it every day. Very quiet tho :(

• Like 1

Yeah she is a real estate agent In our area (conifer grove) so see it every day. Very quiet tho :(

Maybe I need to change my line of work :/

I see maybe 2 genuine e34 m5's every 5 years. Nice colour is it a 3.8 version?

No, 3.8 has the ugly wide grill

Spotted Scott (Palazzo) in the Falcon when he tried to reverse over me in Grey Lynn Countdown this evening. I tried to jump in the way for the insurance but was too slow.

Spotted a Avus Blue E39 M5 being abused on Greenhithe road. The drivers lack of mechanical sympathy was amusing, clutch kicking it around the corner!

Spotted a Avus Blue E39 M5 being abused on Greenhithe road. The drivers lack of mechanical sympathy was amusing, clutch kicking it around the corner!

Maybe showing off the DSC??? :unsure:

Saw a mint M-Tech e30 sedan (MY E30) on SH16 around St Lukes, was trying to catch up to you to toot but you were going too fast!

E92 M3 Rally car at Quine Road Hillclimb last weekend. Best part of the day - I managed to beat him by 0.01 seconds in my 2002!

(to be fair it was his first time out in the car)

M3.jpg

Edited by 2002

Saw a mint M-Tech e30 sedan (MY E30) on SH16 around St Lukes, was trying to catch up to you to toot but you were going too fast!

Your car looked nice too. Makes me want to stick my tech2 spoiler back on! Had to speed up to have a look at yours without missing my offramp haha.

spotted ibboostn in his e36 and what looked like another e36 pull out from some side road on carbine road mt wellington just before around 7.30 or so.

damn. looked good.

Proper 3 pedal e46 M3 in the carpark today - license a2k.

Very nice!

Posted Image

This high up in the mountains at "The Eagles Nest "

• Like 4