Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Stephen (skidz) and his E30 on a trailer right outside my work today in seaview

E34 Alpina plate "I B10 I" ex-PISH at BMWorkshop Ti Rakau Dr just now. As ever, WOW

E34 Alpina plate "I B10 I" ex-PISH at BMWorkshop Ti Rakau Dr just now. As ever, WOW

I saw a E34 Alpina heading North on the motorway after Tristram. Same one? Had a sick big front valence.

Wow brilliant looking E30 M3 at albany today. Looked amazing, also with the 88 M3 plates

Saw a nice dark blue 3 series heading out up wairere drive in htown about 15 minites ago.

Had some of the german plates wtih the black fern on.

In Melbourne at the moo. In the last 24 hours I've seen a Gallardo vert, 2x 458's a number of m3's, an Eleanor replica nailing it up Russell st, a quattroporte, and been for a couple of rides in a B7 S4.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

In Melbourne at the moo. In the last 24 hours I've seen a Gallardo vert, 2x 458's a number of m3's, an Eleanor replica nailing it up Russell st, a quattroporte, and been for a couple of rides in a B7 S4.

I looove 458s.

In Auckland over the weekend I spotted this Boston Green 318is Motorsport:

F8ED4313-E25A-41B5-827A-BA5EBA09A651_zps

Then I got all excited because I thought I had spotted a Santorini Blue E36 318is Motorsport. It turned out to be a 323i with tan or sliver leather. It had the Motorsport bodykit but the side moldings on the front doors didnt have any motorsport badges. It had Style 32's but I dont think they were staggered. It was NZ new, but SA built (like a 318is Motorsport).

On the way home near Taupo I spotted a M3 CSL.

spotted this wags rocking a roof mounted skate deck aerodynamic down force system thing

20140209_070531.jpg

saw this yesterday ... had a chat to him at the Tristram lights ... 2.7 stroker .... sound real nice both of us driving under the Tristram overpass :) ... hes not on bimmersport either.

My wheels in a trademe ad!!post-5102-0-45328900-1392621852_thumb.jp

Also this 2 houses up

post-5102-0-47024100-1392621980_thumb.jp

Some jap bucket of pus ambling aimlessly down the road the other day that I was stuck behind, wearing the non-personalised plate BLU540 - that bit made me do a double-take, a head shake, & did smile though......

///Michaels(?) old E36 328i coupe on the NWestern with one rear fog on. On a clear, cloudless night.

Turn it off, everyone will think you're gay and advertising for a mate.

Edited by Palazzo

Mint red E34 sedan going from Devonport to Takapuna today. 6 seed 540 perhaps? E plate

NZ registered silver ghost (19 RR 22) cruising down Flinders st in Melbourne.

A gaggle of Bugatti's going some where.

Posted Image

Was it BUGATT? I saw it on the way to work this morning! So awesome. Heaps of negative camber!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They're here on a tour of some sort apparently.

Whilst walking toward's Ernst's garage this afternoon, I immediately spotted and recognised a familiar looking E30 tech2 calypso cab sitting in the garage door.

Turns out someone actually finally bought the cab that was listed on Trademe for a while. Looked like there was quite a bit of work for it (oh mann), but I look forward to seeing it's progress!

The coolest looking thing I have seen in a long time. Unbelievably clean '63 356B

ortssm.jpg

Edited by vtgts300kw
  • Like 2

Lots of BMW race cars - notably several E30s - heading north on SH1 from Huntly. Sadly all were on trailers... There was another pale blue BMW with race decals being driven up the road too; much more modern, but I didn't quite catch the model.

Race Series Meeting at Pukekohe this week-end, practice sessions today.

So there will be quite a few BMWs on trailers over the next few days (and hopefully all in a good way).

McLaren MP4-12C while gassing up at mana bp. post-2922-13930270844677.jpg

Edited by -Alias-