Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

The coolest looking thing I have seen in a long time. Unbelievably clean '63 356B

stunning cars

^ i see a 356B every other day on my morning commute .... it is rust primer coloured but sounds soooo goood.

Real ones are 6 figure cars, most of the ones on NZ roads are reps, which is probably what that is if it's being driven primer only lol

Real ones are 6 figure cars, most of the ones on NZ roads are reps, which is probably what that is if it's being driven primer only lol

IMO, the 356 isn't a patch on the 912 which is cheaper than both the 356 and the 911.

It's scary how crap old cars that didn't go or handle when new are now worth so much money!

IMO, the 356 isn't a patch on the 912 which is cheaper than both the 356 and the 911.

It's scary how crap old cars that didn't go or handle when new are now worth so much money!

Same could be said about a lot of models though. E30 M3->E36 M3, the E36 is a better car for performance, handling etc, but its still not an E30.

Id love to own a 356 speedster some day.

Weird statement.

Went to the auto x today. My mates were competing in these.post-5102-0-86197200-1393143849.jpg

And both bet me in my hilux :(

• Like 1

A friend of mine spotted this. It sounds tasty:

A friend of mine spotted this. It sounds tasty:

That looks like my car. It's got axle back straight pipes and makes a good noise with a corresponding increase in the traction light appearing.

That looks like my car. It's got axle back straight pipes and makes a good noise with a corresponding increase in the traction light appearing.

Obviously it's your car so you would know, but there is another similar car running around Auckland, number plate is DRKNGT or something.

I like it! So the wrap worked out well then. Good to see your boy-racing around Auckland CBD ;) haha

I like it! So the wrap worked out well then. Good to see your boy-racing around Auckland CBD ;) haha

The wrap is for a different car - something more exotic!

Boy racer at heart....

The wrap is for a different car - something more exotic!

Boy racer at heart....

More exotic?! Your garage is the envy of us all!!

Aren't we all?

e39 with a custom home-painted flat grey stripe that goes all the way round. mmmmmmmm

E8vp2C4l.jpg

Weird. Makes the ass end look a bit like a VN

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Weird. Makes the ass end look a bit like a VN

Haha! I wondered why he'd posted a VR Commode piccie, but it does somehow make it look Holdenish! Weird!

e39 with a custom home-painted flat grey stripe that goes all the way round. mmmmmmmm

E8vp2C4l.jpg

Mmmmmmm

Posted Image

I always feel like Im in the wrong place putting 95 in my car when I cant get to 98, But seems Im not the only one.

5 series gathering at Z

E39 M5, me in the E39 540i and a super young fella in an E60.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different... Looked nicely done, though.

post-51211-0-87077800-1393617684_thumb.j

Different... Looked nicely done, though.

Wow, that is awesome! Great find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E30 Red Cab in browns bay today with UKBORN number plate.... Couldnt help myself staring :)

• Like 1