Sign in to follow this  
e30ftw

E30 24V

We've had to change clusters in the past as there was some part of the original cluster that broke, with no problems from VTNZ despite massively varying km.

Don't they normally just mark the difference on the register?

Never had a problem getting wof with km lower than prev wof. My E34 has stopped at 300,000 miles a few mths before i brought it and previous owner got a wof at vtnz fine.

The guys a twit, I seem to get him everytime and he will pick up on all the smallest things and make it a big deal. On WOF sheet in the failed for bit its got 'infringement notice to produce'. Meaning I have to find the stupid ticket I got when it was pink stickered over a year ago in March last year... WTF is the relevance in that to getting a WOF, when it's up to WOF standard (minus the LVV) I went to the police station today they said you just get the new WOF from VTNZ, bring it to them and they will update their system. Stupid Mofo.

A guy came into work this morn asking about your car, saying he's seen it parked outside etc, also knew it had an LSD in it too????

A guy came into work this morn asking about your car, saying he's seen it parked outside etc, also knew it had an LSD in it too????

Was he dressed in a police uniform ??

Well i hope John learnt his lesson last time and the only reason the guy knew 'bout the LSD was that someone told him, not by seeing it doin' something silly.

ROFL.

It hasn't been driven around yet in ages, It's been towed everywhere until it's legal.. Don't know how they would recognize my car how it looks now compared to when it was last on the road and the brief time it was light blue on bottlecaps... Unless they stalk my number plate....

Nah he's like some foreign guy.

That guy may have been talking about the other dark blue e30 around here, but its got a 12a in it but I know it has a locky cos I've seen it doing skids around town etc.

LVV cert check on Tuesday with the same guy as last time. I tried to get someone else but won't be able to for a couple weeks so I'd rather not wait. This will be Interesting.

This will be Interesting.

Not if you have everything right John. Remember an LVV cert is quite a strict inspection and the certifier will check everything. More strict than a WOF

Yeah I know. Takes a full day and all.. Everything it failed for last time (suspension, speedo, missing bump stops, bushes, tie rods) has all been replaced now. I went through that fail list and everything has been fixed from that, so unless they find something new i should be sweet. Blitzing through VTNZ was an uber score though.

You just need some tints man.. looks sweet, i like the rims.

Looking good mate.

What are them wheels? Keskins?

Looks fully sick, undecided on the lack-of-tints though, could look nice left as is

Twins haha.

Its amazing how much the different wheels (among other things) make our cars look so different.

We will have to get some twin shots at the meet

You just need some tints man.. looks sweet, i like the rims.

Just had to rip them off cos they were slightly too dark, gonna have them re-done eventually.

Looking good mate.

What are them wheels? Keskins?

Cheers, Yup they are the keskin kt1's of Boyces old e30 Wagon.

Twins haha.

Its amazing how much the different wheels (among other things) make our cars look so different.

We will have to get some twin shots at the meet

Yeah hard hopefuly I make it haha.

Nice work John

Tints, Clear indicators (or smoked) and a europlate would finish her off nicely.

btw, those wheels look so badass without the centrecaps, leave them like that!

...awesome, you must be stoked with it!

Woah looking good!

Some unblurred photos from Hamilton will be nice :D

EDIT:

Also what are the wheels dimensions, tyres size, offset etc...

Much dish in front! Jel...

Edited by Blackie

Haha yes shitty camera...

16 x 9's, +15p offset. 5mm spacer in the front though to clear struts.. Tyres are toyo proxies 205/40 16's

Nice work John

Tints, Clear indicators (or smoked) and a europlate would finish her off nicely.

btw, those wheels look so badass without the centrecaps, leave them like that!

This. Looks mean boe.