Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Poor 535iS

Haha even has a Honda whale penis intake!

Looks pretty saveable though.. At least it's only carbon wrap... not some shitty paintjob.

Edit: Apart from the bumpers and skirts :unsure:

Edited by huff3r

if they did this to a 520... somewhat acceptable.. but a 535? make me ashamed to own one ...

Hmmm, not sure if this will have very good resale value...

"New D1 spec oil cap"

f**k me... sold!!!

Posted Image

what gets me , is he says its mint and well looked after

he can spend all the $$$ on that %&*^&*( and then use spirt level to hold the bonnet up instead of spend a few

dollars on some new or used bonnet gas stays

Posted Image

not to mention the missing hand brake lever boot and the missed match car seats and door cards etc.

Hahah nicely observed Brent.

I like the bit where the seller states:

"This car has been very well looked after and is mint condition, real eye catcher!!

No Dreamers"

How ironic.

Ask for a quote on how much to restore back to standard.

be such a nice car without all that tacky crap on it ! must be one of them jdm guys that decided to try out a bmw

youve done it wrong bro

"New D1 spec oil cap"

f**k me... sold!!!

Mark, just to give you heads up, I am prepared to go to 15K, so I hope you are in for a bidding war. I have pre approved finance from GE money and everything bitch. Its mine :ph34r:

Mark, just to give you heads up, I am prepared to go to 15K, so I hope you are in for a bidding war. I have pre approved finance from GE money and everything bitch. Its mine :ph34r:

Sorry lads, I've already offered him a swap for an OE cap and $1000 cash, better go back to the drawing board if you want to find a 535is with a mint D1 spec oil cap.

Was trying to figure out why he went matte on the front panels & filler cap until it dawned on me that it's carbon fibre Duraseal.

Oh dear :puke:

Not as good as mine!!

I had a sneaky look at his feedback and found an auction for a white fender. What's the bet it was carbon wrapped rather than color matched?? Haha..

find it a bit peerplexing about all the admiration for the 535is.Mine was much much nicer than both of those,yet i ended up with plenty of watchers and the only people who actually came to see it were already e34 535 is owners! the sale included the big 17x8 BBS wheels

Posted Image

^ looks almost identical to mine! Except the wheels basically.

Got my 535is for just over 4k same rims, specs and similar km's to the white one, just different colour paint and interior

Only bad thing about them is the fuel economy which would put people off, i know i probably wouldn't daily my if i lived in Auckland etc or did alot of city driving. The E38 740il gets far better economy and that thing weights around 2 ton.

10k for this? hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahhaha