Sign in to follow this  
kulgan

White 2002 E46 M3

Geez i wouldn't touch that with a barge pole! Def go for the mint condition key though

• Like 1

Damn shame, 183ks negligent owners, big trouble. But everything has a price

• Like 1

how do you guys know its been neglected? do none of you have a few loose tools in the boot and a mcdonalds straw in the back?

• Like 3

Looks like leds in the front gaurds too? Could be the pics, but I see a few different shades of white too...

Poor thing.

Info off car car jam NZ new first Rego 29 August 2002, original plate AUM610 changed to BMW3SC 9 Jul 2012, failed WOF inspection 15 Mar 2014 didn't say what for but W.O.F then issued 15 mar VIN JR03407 assembled June 2002.

• Like 1

how do you guys know its been neglected? do none of you have a few loose tools in the boot and a mcdonalds straw in the back?

Console / Dash is dirty = don't care = don't change oil or bushes or anything else.

• Like 2

I think it would come up nice with a good clean. Most people give their new cars a good clean upon acquisition... This one just needs extra cleaning and de-ricing.

• Like 2

I think it would come up nice with a good clean. Most people give their new cars a good clean upon acquisition... This one just needs extra cleaning and de-ricing.

+ delousing

• Like 1

id totally buy something like this if it were cheap enough. would be a good toy to hoon in without caring too much. Provided its not completely mechanically buggered.

• Like 1

It says its a repo

Edit: actually it says its a court seized vehicle.. so its a repo. Probably owned by a drug dealer of some sort

Edited by QUBE
  • Like 1

I just spoke to Turners in Christchurch.

This would be worth snapping up if their auction estimate is correct. They gave me an estimated sale price of 2-3.5k.

If you could get this for under 7k it would be worth it IMHO. If it goes for thier estimate of $3500 it's a steal.

Auction is tonight at 6pm. If I could I would..lol

• Like 1

I would buy it just to open up the door cards and seats etc to see if theres any white powder or similar hidden in there.

Why is their estimate so low? Surely its worth over 10k

• Like 2

oh man based on that auction estimate, if i could, i totally would. I bet wreckers will be all over it though.

I missed the auction but I'm told it went for $12500.

• Like 1

basically got it for almost 10k under the market value so in essence, you could spend 10k on it on maintenance/repairs/upgrades and all that and still come out with change in pocket. its basically a win win situation imo

• Like 1

Check engine light on and rough shifting...bargain

with a few grand up your sleeve over a tidy one.... dont think it would be too much of an issue to sort.

Dont see any CEL on in the pics either, only TPMS?