Up for sale is our trusty family vehicle. I have given this to my wife but she says it's a bit too big for her and our lump of dog cannot jump in the rear without assistance.
NZ new and meticulously maintained during my ownership. I have literally spared no expense on maintenance and preventative maintenance during my 3 years of ownership. Has 260,xxx kms but most of these kms are highway kms. 4 owners in total including myself (2 I believe were dealerships, and one owner who bought it from new and also used it to commute from Taupo to New Plymouth most times.
I have put 20 inch style 87s on her from a 4.6is e53.
During my ownership I have also done the whole cooling system within the last 10kms
Some of the things I have done, some within the last two months are as follows.
*Front suspension bushings - all - Febi Bilstein
*Front Ball Joints -Febi Bilstein
*Glow plugs and Glow plug controller - all oem BMW
* Intake Manifold plus valves carbon cleaned
* Front Half Shafts - Febi Bilstein
* Front Outer Door Handle Carriers - Meyle
* All brake rotors and pads - Febi Bilstein plus Bendix Euro pads
* Front Diff oil - Penrite
* Transfer Case actuator gear - OEM
* Transfer Case Oil - OEM BMW
* Transmission flush and filter Change - OEM oil
* Rear Diff Oil - Penrite
* Fuel filter
* Air Filter
* Cabin Filter
* Panaromic Roof Panel reupholstered.
* Power Steering Flush
* Brake fluid flush and renewal
* New Radiator - June 2019
* New Thermostat June 2019
* New Waterpump June 2019
* New Coolant hoses plus Coolant June 2019
* Cast Iron Turbo Manifold swap - June 2019
* New OEM alternator - June 2019
*New Battery with 36 Month Warranty - May 2020.
* New Crankshaft Harmonic Balancer Damper - Feb 2020
* New Tyres March 2020 - Just before lockdown
*Fresh Wheel alignment
* Fresh Service
* New Windscreen with rain sensor for wipers
Some of the features are :
*Full Sony stereo and Speakers with steering wheel controls retained
* Black Leather all round
* 20 Inch style 87s
* tinted 35 percent fronts 15 percent rear including windscreen
* 20 thousand RUC Kms in credit
I'm sure there's more that I've forgotten but things worth mentioning are it does have a few dings on the bonnet from stones etc and supermarket dings here and there but they are barely visable. Also it has broken buttons on the climate control panel but I have ordered a new panel which should be arriving next week. I
will regret selling this vehicle, it has by far been the best all round family vehicle I have owned. We have since purchase a X3 which is more suited to my wife (E46 320d for me for my 150km daily round trip)
The car is located in Glenfield and can be viewed by appointment. My number is 02102916373
After $12,500 ono which is negotiable to an extent but I guarantee you will not find a more thoroughly maintained or premaintained X5 out there. Here are some pics. Will get better one's of the interior once I have groomed it.