Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Bronzit 635csi on Style 5's with some old dude driving it... absolute boss.

Bronzit 635csi on Style 5's with some old dude driving it... absolute boss.

Where was this spotted? Sounds like my old man.

Saw Yonxi's E46 in Hastings of all places. If it wasn't yours then there is another vinyl wrapped 330 with red wheels going round.

Yep was at Hastings doing abit of flying! Will be down again this weekend But not in the car

not a BM, but saw a Honda NSX today on cuba street (Petone), gold BBS somethings and old man driver! i never realised how wide and long they are! ive only ever seen in photos before, look to be bigger than an E31!?

Where was this spotted? Sounds like my old man.

Duneedin! Unless he drove down? probably not him lol.

not a BM, but saw a Honda NSX today on cuba street (Petone), gold BBS somethings and old man driver! i never realised how wide and long they are! ive only ever seen in photos before, look to be bigger than an E31!?

Sooo yummy.

Saw a tidy black E39 today w/ msport bumpers and single exhaust with dual tips... All very nice, except the M5 badge glittering on the boot lid. Hmmmmn.

Saw a nice e39 540 all blacked out (kidneys, wheels, windows etc) in Takapuna. Parked behind my e30. No pics as the driver was sitting in it...

I'm in LA for work at the moment. Over the last week I've seen quite a few E30's, all of the 325i's which is interesting. Some in excellent condition, others close to the scrap heap. Also lots of nice E38's E39's and a very nice E32 along with all the newer BMWs.

Saw this on the motorway the other day, carbon fiber wrapped and weighed down by the mass of three huge bodies... I especially like how it appears to have more camber on one side than the other. <_<

Posted Image

Edited by NZ BMW

I'm in LA for work at the moment. Over the last week I've seen quite a few E30's, all of the 325i's which is interesting. Some in excellent condition, others close to the scrap heap. Also lots of nice E38's E39's and a very nice E32 along with all the newer BMWs.

Saw this on the motorway the other day, carbon fiber wrapped and weighed down by the mass of three huge bodies... I especially like how it appears to have more camber on one side than the other. <_<

Posted Image

And the cop over on the right would have especially liked you taking a pic whilst driving, eh?! haha

And the cop over on the right would have especially liked you taking a pic whilst driving, eh?! haha

:ph34r:

Actually I think they were distracted with some police brutality on the side of the road when I passed. :lol:

:ph34r:

Actually I think they were distracted with some police brutality on the side of the road when I passed. :lol:

You should have videoed that instead... Some incendiary Youtube videos always go down well.

This has appeared recently about a block from my house... Very nice. Was it on TM recently?

post-16586-1348783671.jpeg

post-16586-1348783664.jpeg

Thats Zac's, hes had that for about 10 years,was his fathers car originally. He put in a motor from a 92 M5, goes pretty quick, thats his L.R infront of it, and im sure you would have noticed his TVR in the drive way every now and then too

a very cool Mtech 2 E30 wagon in Petone! :wub:

Thats Zac's, hes had that for about 10 years,was his fathers car originally. He put in a motor from a 92 M5, goes pretty quick, thats his L.R infront of it, and im sure you would have noticed his TVR in the drive way every now and then too

Come to think of it I have seen a TVR now and again on Richmond Road... Don't see too many in NZ so I guess it must be his. Both great cars.

err yeah ..

Drove Rays e46 M3 s62b50 m5 v8 yesterday.

Its really fun when your 2 up doing 1st 2nd to third and still wheel spinning and controlling oversteer in the dry @ 100kph on 275s up to 120kph....

its f*****!#!#!(*ken brutal!

Saw a frozen grey M3 (is the newest E92?) on Ponsonby Road today. Was driving so couldn't take a pic but can't be too many of those around.

Saw a frozen grey M3 (is the newest E92?) on Ponsonby Road today. Was driving so couldn't take a pic but can't be too many of those around.

Probably for good reason... Would be a prick to maintain.

And it's generally found outside either of the Stephen Marr hair salons in Auckland.

We've just PDI'd a brand new 650i Grand Coupe in Frozen Silver, looks amazing!

dont see the point at all for the frozen paint job, if people are into it so much, would be better to plastidip the car, if you chip it damage .. just re-do it for cheap. Same effect, more durability. Isnt permanent and can be 100% reversed with 0 damage.

Frozen paint cant be polished and is hard to clean well without causing glossing effect.

dont see the point at all for the frozen paint job, if people are into it so much, would be better to plastidip the car, if you chip it damage .. just re-do it for cheap. Same effect, more durability. Isnt permanent and can be 100% reversed with 0 damage.

Frozen paint cant be polished and is hard to clean well without causing glossing effect.

Each to their own i guess, although spending $200k+ on a car with no shine is a bit mind bogling!

Agreed! Pardon the pun, but I think the shine will wear off all the matte finishes pretty soon anyway. Nothing looks better than a nice shiny car!

And it's generally found outside either of the Stephen Marr hair salons in Auckland.

I know Stephen, don't think he drives an M3 - last time I saw him he was in an old Audi family wagon! I'll try and find out who it belongs to!

We've just PDI'd a brand new 650i Grand Coupe in Frozen Silver, looks amazing!

Look after our demo for us B) Make sure it comes back nice and clean!

It's called Frozen Grey, from the photos it looked like it had been left in primer and the top coat missed off. Sounds like it looks better in the flesh.

It will be interesting to see what these paint effects look like in a few years, cetainly wouldn't want to take it to the local Scouts $5 car wash!