Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spotted outside Wolf's Gym North Shore. Woww

• Like 3

^ I hate wheel and tyre abuse but they're lovely rims, pity they won't fit the car if they have proper tyres on them.

Other than that the car looks sweet.

• Like 3

Spotted that supercharged E30 that was on trade me. Must have sold, as it's no longer on trade me and I'm pretty sure it wasn't listed as being in wellington.

spotted a lovely sounding manual E34 V8 in the Hutt just before. Wondering if it was the 1UZFE one that was around a couple of years ago.

Spotted a really nice E30 325i in pale blue in traffic today. I dont know my e30s but i think it had the tech1 kit, hartge badge and wheels, and a real subtle hartge stripe down the side. Im starting to desire E30s more and more.

• Like 1

An e60 m5 in gore, an both an e60 m5 and a matching m6 yesterday.

c695fd85a5bc269ddbd1f5663c7587d5.jpg

This car is owned by the guy I bought my e28 off. My friend did the wrap job on it.

• Like 1

This car is owned by the guy I bought my e28 off. My friend did the wrap job on it.

Yeah I have since become acquainted with the owner. A dude named Sam. Real nice car. the wrap job is perfection!!

A red Baur 2002 in the Westpac/Kreem carpark in Penrose around 11.30 today.
I would have taken a pic but it was persisting down!

• Like 1

A red Baur 2002 in the Westpac/Kreem carpark in Penrose around 11.30 today.

I would have taken a pic but it was persisting down!

oh no,

cabbies and rain do not mix

2002s and rain do not mix

cabby 2002s and rain owner will come back to a pile of rust.

• Like 2

Had to go to Paul at millands to drop a dodgey sensor back and had his e30 outside, so had a look and a yarn abit it. My god is it immaculate!

post-5102-0-78974100-1455822892.jpeg

• Like 2

Yeah I have since become acquainted with the owner. A dude named Sam. Real nice car. the wrap job is perfection!!

That's the one. I was really impressed with the vinyl. I'm very much a paint person but that looks really good.

• Like 1

That's the one. I was really impressed with the vinyl. I'm very much a paint person but that looks really good.

Yeah it was the same for me. I couldn't tell from a far that it was wrapped. Only until he showed me it up close it was evident. Such a nice car though

Spotted that supercharged E30 that was on trade me. Must have sold, as it's no longer on trade me and I'm pretty sure it wasn't listed as being in wellington.

Yeah Graham (bimmersport admin) sold his car the other week. Is a really nice 4 door tech2

• Like 1

Spotted a really nice E30 325i in pale blue in traffic today. I dont know my e30s but i think it had the tech1 kit, hartge badge and wheels, and a real subtle hartge stripe down the side. Im starting to desire E30s more and more.

yeah I've often seen this one around, has a ton of Hartge on it. Used as a daily, IIRC. lovely.

• Like 1

A good-looking gold PFL E65 being driven by an at least equally good-looking young blonde lady, heading south on SH1 as far as the TK turning, where I started to wonder if I was being followed! turns out the owner lives just up the road from us.

Wouldn't normally give them a second look (however nice they are) but this one had the drivers window a little down. Struck me as a trifle unusual - luxury car with aircon being driven on a hot day with a window open?!

I'll keep an eye out. :)

Had this 600+hp e92 come into work work today. Sounded incredible.

Also seen Justins old e36 touring a few times in the last couple of days

post-1141-0-59047000-1456906994_thumb.jp

• Like 1

A M5 followed by a M-badged 535d. In fairness, the 535d has an option list as long as your arm, including lots of M-sport stuff.

post-51211-0-68855100-1457335017_thumb.j

• Like 1

^ lol - I bet the guy in the d is sitting there going 'I wish, I wish!'. :)

• Like 1

F10 M5 at Air New Zealand simulator training centre. Lovely colour.

post-52689-0-79726100-1457413656_thumb.j

• Like 2

Dark blue E60 (I think) 535i driving up Bombay Hills from the SH2 interchange, before getting off at Pukekohe. Three letters, two numbers rego.

Don't know if the owner is on here, but if you are - mate, you need to check your driving. Your exhibition this morning was exactly what gets BMW drivers a bad name.

• Like 2