Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Dark blue E60 (I think) 535i driving up Bombay Hills from the SH2 interchange, before getting off at Pukekohe. Three letters, two numbers rego.

Don't know if the owner is on here, but if you are - mate, you need to check your driving. Your exhibition this morning was exactly what gets BMW drivers a bad name.

care to elaborate? :D

care to elaborate? :D

• Accelerating hard inside me, then diving into a gap in front of me that was suitable for following the car in front at around 105km/h, but not to put another car into, and then standing on the brakes (this last bit really got to me), forcing me to brake hard
  • Following far too closely
  • Cutting off a lorry to get to the Pukekohe exit
  • Accelerating hard (from 100+) on to the slip road, then having to brake hard (and sounding the horn) at the another car who also decided, a little late, to use that exit...

What might be funny is that the two cars in front of me were both Holden saloons, one silver and one black, both had more antennae than you'd normally expect to find on most cars, and both appeared to have discreet additional lighting.

Nice car. Dumb driving on a busy, fast road. Hopefully a one-off.

"E46csl" up on a hoist in Grenada north

Edited by eliongater

M3AN on the Newmarket bridge, 2pm.

Got a good look, not moving far in Friday afternoon traffic :P

• Like 1

Spotted EUROHO's old E46 with the green-ish wheels in Wellington. Never seen it in person before and it's very impressive. Stands out well. Was surprised to see it here. Hopefully they'll join the forum!

• Like 4

Spotted EUROHO's old E46 with the green-ish wheels in Wellington. Never seen it in person before and it's very impressive. Stands out well. Was surprised to see it here. Hopefully they'll join the forum!

Yeah dude sold it to a dude studying in Wellington. He loves it man! I miss it a shitload!! Hopefully he maintains it like I did
  • Like 1

Yeah i saw it at NZ Car Parts as i drove past, they were looking at the front guards so maybe they learnt already how not to live the low life????

• Like 1

Long beach blue M2 along east coast road this morning.
*Drool*

Did the coro loop on my bike yesterday and saw a very nice AW M5 in its natural habitat, the gas station. Driver was pouring some oil into it as well.

Also saw an E36 M3 on the northern last night being driven like a maniac. Number plate was "M3AN".

• Like 3

Also saw an E36 M3 on the northern last night being driven like a maniac. Number plate was "M3AN".

cats out the bag

• Like 2

Thats the only way to drive an M3.... its great fun!

• Like 1

I suppose it all depends on how you define "maniac". I'd love you to elaborate. In public if you wish.

Edit: please tell me you're not the one with that 'X' on the side of your car... ??? The one sitting in the right hand lane?

Edited by M3AN
  • Like 1

I suppose it all depends on how you define "maniac". I'd love you to elaborate. In public if you wish.

Edit: please tell me you're not the one with that 'X' on the side of your car... ??? The one sitting in the right hand lane?

I was kidding dude. I guess i should have used sarcasm tags.

• Like 1

Does anyone know about this NZ new E30 325i M, plate is NB325, 1987 - very nice!!

DSC_0680.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah i saw it at NZ Car Parts as i drove past, they were looking at the front guards so maybe they learnt already how not to live the low life????

I saw it today too, out near hutt park raceway at lunchtime.

Was a good day train-spotting yesterday. Followed a new 640d on the way to work, then an e90 sedan m3, then seen an e60 m5, two current gen m3's and an m5! All in my m3 while heading to oamaru for work, to what I thought was to change a light bulb so took that instead of the mighty mondeo. Was good to take her out for a decent drive.

Also, got to job, light worked fine. Silly old people.

• Like 1

A grey 8 series leaving Palmy at 12:30 today, and a red 6 series at Lee European just down the road.

Long beach blue M2 along east coast road this morning.

*Drool*

M2?! Are they in NZ already?????

M2?! Are they in NZ already?????

Only one at present I believe

Assuming it was driven by some sort of BMW NZ big wig. Damnnnn

Only one at present I believe

Three cars on NZ soil currently, this is the only one on the road, launch date is 16th April.

It was being driven by a BMW NZ employee, but not a big wig B)

• Like 1

Red E30 318is parked inside the Victoria Street carpark building.

It was being driven by a BMW NZ employee, but not a big wig B)

this person offering rides? XD
  • Like 1