Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

^ then we probably all live local which seems like a good excuse for a summer beer. I can selflessly offer my place so I don't need to think about 'how many'! :D

Yeah sounds good. Name a time and we can look to get something together with the usual suspects.

And the E30.

Ah cool .. yeah try to take the e30 out to the shops every now and again for a run. Especially in this weather we're having now.

^ you say you're having trouble exercising the e30? Happy to take her out for you :-)

Won't even charge much!

Spent Xmas/New Years down in the Waiarapa and Wellington. Did not see one decent BMW the entire time and we did a lot of driving. What's going on down there.

Mine were available for inspection - you only needed to ask... ;)

• Like 1

^ you say you're having trouble exercising the e30? Happy to take her out for you :-)

Won't even charge much!

Haha yeah been super busy with house stuff etc. Got some more updates coming soon for it in the build thread but some shipping didnt arrive in time for the holidays so will look into it end of this month.

Road down to Stillwater and back, motorsport silver e36 328?i ... was giving the e46 touring/s54 a good old test drive and was behind you.

Beaut jetski on the back of a ? series silver station wagon plate BPM 74 out in Howick - spin on the ski please haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black 850 on chrome getting off at Greville rd just now. Left hand drive too.

Nice late model M3 on SH2 last night Nice big wheels liked the "stance" I beleive is the saying

A rather lovely-looking red 1990 E30 M3 on SH1 this morning. Those arches really do set the shape off beautifully.

I know it was a 1990 model. The number plate said so.

few hours back into Welly. saw bimmers SLYURO (oriental parade) and ANDREW (centennial hwy)

Spent Xmas/New Years down in the Waiarapa and Wellington. Did not see one decent BMW the entire time and we did a lot of driving. What's going on down there.

:P

Black 850 on chrome getting off at Greville rd just now. Left hand drive too.

This one? Belongs to Chris Chapman (not a member here) but doesn't have chrome wheels. The only other LHD black 8er I know of had polished M pars and crashed at Hampton Downs in October... Doubt the owner's got it back together yet.

16052188345_0597b5108a_c.jpg

Saw a silver e46 wagon on Black BBS CH wheels (if i remember right) with HELLBM number plate in Silverdale on Saturday. Looked nice.

• Like 2

Ray's M3 wagon project, I imagine. Was it fast?

Not sure, wasn't in my car so didn't get a chance to race :P

Silver E46 M3 on Black BBS CH style rims with aftermarket exhaust, giving it some beans through Manukau on Great South Road last night just before 10ish. Looked and sounded very good, anyone on here??

^ http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-812002817.htm

must be this one. i know of the owner, friends friend. seems like quite a bit of work done to the car. should be in good condition should any1 be interested

edit: didnt know but its already passed onto a new owner who is selling it. no idea who it is now haha

Edited by QUBE
  • Like 1

Haha that guy always thrashes that car, but it's an M3, you're supposed to right?

This one? Belongs to Chris Chapman (not a member here) but doesn't have chrome wheels. The only other LHD black 8er I know of had polished M pars and crashed at Hampton Downs in October... Doubt the owner's got it back together yet.

16052188345_0597b5108a_c.jpg

Yes that one. Wheels may not have been chrome... Very shiny though :-)

Saw a lady on Queen st today getting used to the throttle of a brand-new rs7 Audi. Must have been in sport mode as i've never seen an auto bunny-hop before..

spotted a calypso E31 in town, had a noisy exhaust and big gold wheels. Looked and sounded good, not often you see them around.

e39 m5 at Hilton Brown this morning. Then saw a very shocking pink e90 on Taharoto while going to the takapuna markets...

Just got back from a walk through Hauraki/Takapuna.

Very nice candy red E46 coupe EWT204, quick word with the owner.

Tucked into a garage on Jutland Rd was MT825, a grey E30 325. Looked similar to my E46 - a garage queen.