Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Keep seeing this silver e30 down the road from my house.

post-51421-0-77816900-1426011630_thumb.j

Is that the one that's for sale on TM? Did you buy it Charile?

I used to see an e39 like that parked outside the Central park on the way up to Brooklyn. Doubt it's the same one being in CHCH but same colour and ACS wheels.. I swear it didn't move for 3 months parked on the side of the road.

• Like 1

Probably not buying it, really fricking gutted

Bummer.

I used to see an e39 like that parked outside the Central park on the way up to Brooklyn. Doubt it's the same one being in CHCH but same colour and ACS wheels.. I swear it didn't move for 3 months parked on the side of the road.

this.!.!.! and then two more bimmers further up the road past the tennis centre ? a 5 series and something else

this.!.!.! and then two more bimmers further up the road past the tennis centre ? a 5 series and something else

Yeah the e34, That has been out there a while. Quite tidy for being parked outside all the time. Don't think I have seen either in a while though.

Spotted a beautiful e30 325i 4 door last night on my way back to the shore from the Jessie J concert. Number plate was HBU510. Spotted this beauty on Cherry Lane off Porana Road right now.

768eaf048876ecc8159aa13a08f5461c.jpg

Edited by EUROHO

Red e30 touring on Highbrook this morning at around 7.40. WUxxxx. Anyone on here? I miss mine.

I'll send you a message when I get it back on the road.

Spotted some guys in an E30 318 with BBS wheels parked in the obvious 'getting stoned' spot on top of Mega Mitre 10 last night.

Also some wanker in a Red 05 M6 driving like a total piece of sh*t on the Northern Motorway. Had a go at the Mrs for hitting the horn when he cut her off due to him being in the wrong lane and suddenly changing without indicating. Rego: GAF703

And a nice E30 M3 I have not seen before. Silver and Stock. Driving along Oteha Valley road.

Edited by driftit
  • Like 3

Also some wanker in a Red 05 M6 driving like a total piece of sh*t on the Northern Motorway. Had a go at the Mrs for hitting the horn when he cut her off due to him being in the wrong lane and suddenly changing without indicating. Rego: GAF703

Bloody BMW drivers! :lol:

Get a dashcam B)

• Like 2

Spotted this at my workshop today :) drop the top cos the weathers hot :)

Posted Image

Orange E46 M3 in Wanganui today waiting at the lights on Vic ave and Ingester street..

Not a color I would have thought would look good but it looked so good I almost put my E38 into a parked car when I did the double take.

Never seen one in Wanganui before so at first glance I thought "nice orange 3 series" then as I was turning the corner I noticed a bulge in the bonnet.. Was about then it started to register and I did the double take and saw the flutted front guards.

Wow.. It looked real sharp in that orange.. Very nice. I'll be keeping an eye out for it in the future.

Edited by kulgan

Spotted this at my workshop today :) drop the top cos the weathers hot :)

979e1b21f14eff4a2ebbbb91ab3af4ee.jpg

Badge in the wrong place! Rawr!

• Like 1

Badge in the wrong place! Rawr!

Lol i noticed that too. One of my pet peeves lol. Nz new example though. Clean as ever

The Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3 on the Harbour Bridge yesterday. Perfect spec for a long term hold, unique colour and 18's.

White e30 (bm 325)

And dad found this hiding away

post-51421-0-11892600-1427005239_thumb.j

• Like 2

Spotted a nice silver E30 318IS on the way home today. Sat together from Drury all the way to Tristram Ave... Awesome little car :-)

Edited by Raerae