Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Silver 1 series with black wheels and grilles and aftermarket quad exhaust. License plate GZZ740. Undertook me in a 40k zone at 50k+ in a bus lane to gain one car length in a queue of traffic. What a nob. Exactly the sort of dbag driving that makes people hate BMW drivers. Hope it wasn't a member. If it was, don't drive like a nob, it makes us all look bad.

• Like 4

Silver 1 series with black wheels and grilles and aftermarket quad exhaust. License plate GZZ740. Undertook me in a 40k zone at 50k+ in a bus lane to gain one car length in a queue of traffic. What a nob. Exactly the sort of dbag driving that makes people hate BMW drivers. Hope it wasn't a member. If it was, don't drive like a nob, it makes us all look bad.

Bet it made him feel like a real man.

All the bmw's must have been in plamy today black e36 coupe, red e36 m sport compact, green e46 320i, Silver e46 could only see it in the rear mirror had large flare on front guards, Black e34 low spoiler nice looking wheels and it was clean, Black e39 with schit's gear on some flappy thing on the lower part rear bumper badge on lft gaurd and boot also had CSl type wheels, Black e60 all a blaze with it's halo's on. Their was a couple more e30s all in the space of twenty minutes.

These guys solidify your point about BMW drivers Julian.

1_zps0wjhyjcr.jpg

1_zpsubpfdy11.jpg

Edited by Slammed E46
  • Like 2

Parked in town today and i see at the lights half a block away a green 740i. He was heading my way and I was going to wave out when I realized that not only did his V8 sound way better than mine he was shifting gears manually.. Watched him take off from the next set of lights to make sure I was right. Yep. Manual.. I'm jealous.

These guys solidify your point about BMW drivers Julian.

1_zps0wjhyjcr.jpg

1_zpsubpfdy11.jpg

Someone lives in my neighbourhood!

• Like 1

Saw a 525ix going past Princes Street today, didn't think they made 4WD versions back in the day...

post-52352-0-37910700-1433296839_thumb.j

rare as but they sure did.

black e30 325i vert with red leather interior driving down the terrace this mourning. Look great

Fatal crash with an E39 Touring on the news. Just goes to show how bad a typically safe older car copes with those glancing head long crashes involving well under 25% of the width of the car being impacted on

crash_620x311.jpg

Saw a 525ix going past Princes Street today, didn't think they made 4WD versions back in the day...

they did... but without the ghastly sticker underneath the light off the back of a toyota carib or something.

I used to have one for a little bit, E34s do handle well anyways for a 25 year old car, but the front wheels pulling the car round did help, very confident.

spare touring specific parts are unobtanium here though

cool M badge doe

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_
  • Like 1

Daytona E36 M3 on Dyers Road Bromley CHRISTCHURCH D****** great shine in the sun!

followed an old white 2002 around sh58 for a bit today, fark it was tidy!

theres a red E34 manual 525ix in wellington. see it all the time.

followed an old white 2002 around sh58 for a bit today, fark it was tidy!

theres a red E34 manual 525ix in wellington. see it all the time.

was the 2002 driven by a dude balding with glasses?? if so i think i know the car, lots of stuff imported new via BMW for it about 2010, havent been in touch with the guy since then.

yeah, pretty sure it was. beautiful little car.

DWH15 - who ever you are you are a right C**T I hope you are on here so I can give you a piece of my mind.

also saw a tidy silver Bimmer getting some TLC at Bulls BP around 10pm last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

M3SOME on Willis St

Noiiice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a red E30 M3 on what looks like Schnitzer Type 2 wheels that gets daily driven along the waterfront in Auckland. Awesome.

• Like 2

Saw a lowered, face lifted first-Gen X5 on the Harbour Bridge handling HILARIOUSLY ( dangerously ) poorly. The geometry was so screwed up the driver and passengers were getting thrown sideways in their seats as they went over the ( bumpy ) bridge.

Saw a lowered, face lifted first-Gen X5 on the Harbour Bridge handling HILARIOUSLY ( dangerously ) poorly. The geometry was so screwed up the driver and passengers were getting thrown sideways in their seats as they went over the ( bumpy ) bridge.

I've not seen one in real life, but I like a low-ish X5 - I always wondered how they'd handle, and how low you could safely go..... I guess there is a right way, and a wrong way, and the Kiwi way is usually the wrong way!

It was a tossup between building a low-ish V8 X5 2WD manual, and something VW Touran based... Touran won!

I've not seen one in real life, but I like a low-ish X5 - I always wondered how they'd handle, and how low you could safely go..... I guess there is a right way, and a wrong way, and the Kiwi way is usually the wrong way!

It was a tossup between building a low-ish V8 X5 2WD manual, and something VW Touran based... Touran won!

Putting the, frankly retarded, dynamics aside, it looked absolutely ridiculous imo. The proportions were completely wrong.

Putting the, frankly retarded, dynamics aside, it looked absolutely ridiculous imo. The proportions were completely wrong.

I wasn't going to go retard-low... hoping for sensible-low:

DSCN0579.jpg

no form over function!

I wasn't going to go retard-low... hoping for sensible-low:

DSCN0579.jpg

no form over function!

Might as well go E61 Allan, faster, cheaper more economical, only drawback just seats five if that's the issue