Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

2_zpsklcprldg.jpg

Edited by Slammed E46
  • Like 6

Black e30 with just an is badge (no numbers) and white turbo style wheels in Wellington this morning.

Could've been me, I have a Silverstone (similar...) E92 M3, Black wheels with big carbon spoiler. If it was loud... probably me :D :D

Na, Silverstone looks boring compared to whatever that colour was!

• Like 1

Black e30 with just an is badge (no numbers) and white turbo style wheels in Wellington this morning.

One of Andy's mates, It's a 318is. Albeit a bit rough.

yeah interior is pretty good, and mechanically is very sound, yep genuine 318iS, M42 manaul etc.

Exterior has had better days for sure

But his AE86 is his baby, so not much spare change left for the the E30 after that

yeah interior is pretty good, and mechanically is very sound, yep genuine 318iS, M42 manaul etc.

Exterior has had better days for sure

But his AE86 is his baby, so not much spare change left for the the E30 after that

What are the wheels on it, I don't think I've ever seen them before? Edited by eliongater

What are the wheels on it, I don't think I've ever seen them before?

cant remember the brand, but they are an italian wheel from the early 80s, more or less a replica of the Ronal Turbo.

Dark Blue 1 Series (no badge) on SH1 around Karaka area, quad pipes sounds angry. Anyone on here?

Silver ACS s3 e36 in Wellington today. Anyone from here ?

Saw a nice silvery e30 318is coupe with a mtech2 spoiler on the harbour bridge. Old bloke driving, younger lady in the passenger's seat. Looked utterly lovely. Anyone from here?

Saw a nice silvery e30 318is coupe with a mtech2 spoiler on the harbour bridge. Old bloke driving, younger lady in the passenger's seat. Looked utterly lovely. Anyone from here?

The Lady or the car? :P
  • Like 1

Any more details? I don't think I've seen that car before.

It was in the garage at indycar car sales in chch. That's all i know about it

Dark Blue 1 Series (no badge) on SH1 around Karaka area, quad pipes sounds angry. Anyone on here?

I think it is one of the students at Strathallan... Certainly seen something very similar in the car park there.

• Like 1

Bright yellow E30 road/track car on SH1 heading south, left the highway at Hampton Downs. Roll bars visible through the rear window. Couldn't read all the signwriting, just number 31. :)

Miss M very much approves!

• Like 2

Super clean red E30 318is on Highbrook drive this evening. Sooo nice. Wanted to have a chat with him to see if he would sell it haha. Reg started with G.

Edited by NZ944

Saw a e46 touring on the way home (Albany) license plate 'Himmel' or similar. Had Alpina bodykit and branding.

peter , in the bmw club

Silver tech2 E30 coupe in Levin, turning right off the main drag. Do we have Levin members???

• Like 1

On Sunday I saw an (the?) i8, arriving at Hampton Downs (under it's own power, not on a trailer). Looked as though there was going to be a BMW event at HD yesterday - as I was leaving a team of people were wiping dust off a small fleet of new BMWs parked near the pavilion.

• Like 1

plate: NFFC - don't txt and drive haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep seeing a tidy e30 with a bimmersport windscreen decal on the street behind countdown rangitikei street in palmy. Catches my eye every damn time.

On Sunday I saw an (the?) i8, arriving at Hampton Downs (under it's own power, not on a trailer). Looked as though there was going to be a BMW event at HD yesterday - as I was leaving a team of people were wiping dust off a small fleet of new BMWs parked near the pavilion.

I was lucky enough to be part of that BMW drivers day

4db9572d349ca55e1700ac9619036b28.jpg

Edited by handgrenade

Silver tech2 E30 coupe in Levin, turning right off the main drag. Do we have Levin members???

Spotted this when I was in levin too. At the scrap car yard haha. you can imagine how i felt. thought i had come across a real gem. of course it was too good to be true though, the owner just worked there :~((

• Like 1