Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

Genuine Xenon Retrofit kit arrived :D

Installed the lights - Awesome B) , now just have to do the self levelling loom install - Prolly another hour or two if I fit it through the car interior <_< The lights only took 25 mins for the pair.

Going for that factory look. Sound quality's alot better than the sh*t old American Hifi one, and better functionality too. Well worth the $99, damn, even the old headunits Remote works on this

post-5113-1335929397.jpg

What head deck is that?

I also replaced my stupid broken throttle cable with a new one sourced from Euro Italian, easy 15 minute job

DIY refurb on the m-pars by polishing the lip.

Considering what state they were originally in, they look heaps better!

Posted Image

Sold it

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Buying a new one???

where'd you end up going Matt?

Graham Hughes Panel Beaters on Barrys Point Road, Ray from HellBM recommended him and he was excellent for my previous work, he is excellent value for money (I just need lots of work done)

Graham Hughes Panel Beaters on Barrys Point Road, Ray from HellBM recommended him and he was excellent for my previous work, he is excellent value for money (I just need lots of work done)

oh yup. used him after Ray's recommendation.....best deal and quality finish, my paint's still like new

Gave the touring a full service last night, all new filters, sparkies, oil, waterpump, thermostat, coolant and drive belts. Unfortunently I managed to rip one of the leads off trying to get it off, it was like it was melted in there! Twisting it till it "clicks" and then pulling it seemed the way to do it. Trick for young players I guess :huh:

Today I need to fix the central locking issue which it keeps blowing fuses when you lock/unlock it after fitting two replacement solenoids. And fit my BS stickers if they show :D

Edited by euroriffic

^ I have a carsoft scanner if you are really bored in Dunedin one day. I'm keen to try it on Newer Model cars.

Today I need to fix the central locking issue which it keeps blowing fuses when you lock/unlock it after fitting two replacement solenoids.

Larger fuse, put a 5 amp more fuse in, have had this problem and been advised by our diag to do so. Either that or you have a f**ked sololoid that's putting strain on the electrics.

^ I have a carsoft scanner if you are really bored in Dunedin one day. I'm keen to try it on Newer Model cars.

Yea I don't see why not. Be good to get them done and see what's going on. Does it reset the service lights? Both need doing

Larger fuse, put a 5 amp more fuse in, have had this problem and been advised by our diag to do so. Either that or you have a f**ked sololoid that's putting strain on the electrics.

Yea I thought since the replacements had been sitting round might of been a bit sticky so upped it from 7.5 to 15 to try clear it but still blew so have to pull each plug off until I find which one <_<

Yea I don't see why not. Be good to get them done and see what's going on. Does it reset the service lights? Both need doing

sure can. it can do a few different types of SI reset, I did it twice on the E34, but it shows all green bars? maybe thats just what E34's do.

Put a sweet bimmersport sticker on my back window. Looks mint! :P

sure can. it can do a few different types of SI reset, I did it twice on the E34, but it shows all green bars? maybe thats just what E34's do.

O sweet. Mine starts as all green bars then slowly start disappearing or do yours not go down over time?

There will be 5 green bars then when the last green bar goes out the orange one will appear, then red a short time after.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Buying a new one???

A nice idea, but for the forseeable future, 6 E30's and 2 E36's have been my lot I think.

Pretty keen on a caldina wagon I think

There will be 5 green bars then when the last green bar goes out the orange one will appear, then red a short time after.

That'll be it then. I've had the car 3 months so after I reset it last week it hasn't changed at all - It's completely different to my E30 one.

Cheers Greg.

all green is reset,they slowly disapear one by one

Found my door locking problem, one of the solenoids was f#*#*d. Wreaker was digging one out for tomorrow. Got my replacement lead so be able to bleed up the cooling system now. And fit my BS stickers that came today :D

That'll be it then. I've had the car 3 months so after I reset it last week it hasn't changed at all - It's completely different to my E30 one.

Cheers Greg.

how is E30 different lul?

Got hungry

Posted Image

On the way to collect my latest project.

Posted Image

Edited by antil33t