Apex

Life is choice bro thread.

Winning - Being able to fix funny lookin back end of 130 with a sticker ;)

post-2714-0-16532100-1445046468_thumb.jp

Edited by Jacko
  • Like 1

Man we've got it good here. Mod's who don't mind using a bleeped out profanity every now and then.

I just received a warning from the mods of an American based forum I'm on. I got asked to edit thread where I said "oh my god". Apparently, not only did I take the name in vain I also used it as a profanity.

The warning came when I edited the post as they requested to "oh my Allah". Now I'm being inflammatory they say and deleted my entire thread..lol

Some people have no sense of humor.

To the Mod's and Admin here. You guys are friggin awesome.

Is it Bimmerfest?

I am still a moderator there, but i do not post there ever, and only jump on once in a while if i have an E34/E32 specific matter (not enough owners here).

Once upon a time i was very active on the E30 and E34 pages being the resident eurospec guy. Used to send heaps of euro spec parts like lights and trim etc over there before the E30 craze really hooked on and the guys that due it full time in the UK got stuck in. I still get the odd request from the E34 guys though, the E34 is actually an enthusiest car there not just a daily driver like they tend to be here. But when you do the export thing you need to keep active on the forum so people know your name and more importantly trust you, have realised its easier not dealing with americans and not having thier money lol

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_
  • Like 3

Andy, It was the other Bimmer-forums.

Not my first warning there either. I had the audacity to say "crap" on another occasion.

An excerpt from the message sent to me.lol

that Profanity of any kind (including misspelling's like A$$, etc.) is prohibited.

You need to keep in mind American culture guys. Lived there for a few years, we're quite different down here! :D

• Like 1

You need to keep in mind American culture guys. Lived there for a few years, we're quite different down here! :D

Your right. They can be a bit conservative at times.. lol

^^^^^^^No sh*t - just look at their gun laws, or lack of.... :ph34r:

• Like 3

^^^^^^^No sh*t - just look at their gun laws, or lack of.... :ph34r:

Shoot em up is fine, just dont be crass enough to swear while your doing it. jeez.. lmao

• Like 2

Took the 330i up north today, did 150km each way on some A & B roads. What a great drive. It seems thats where the car excels, open road driving.

Just great performance from the 5 speed auto and the low / mid range pull from the M54B30

Love the road holding and stability. Ride is not too bad either.

It's no wonder M sport or M cars are so well liked.

• Like 1

All Black Rugby :) Enough Said

• Like 1

Andy, It was the other Bimmer-forums.

Oh right, the E34 guys are crazy on that. I called out about 30 dudes for saying they had taken thier M20 and M50 E34s to 270km/h.

Got real stuck into one guy that was insistent he had taken his 540i 6 speed with a 3.9 diff (really low ratio) to the same speed, untill i prooved the mathematics that his gear ratios simply wouldnt alow that. got quite butt hurt lol. Definately better here than most of the US ones.

Though the E30 site R3v is second to none

• Like 3

Oh right, the E34 guys are crazy on that. I called out about 30 dudes for saying they had taken thier M20 and M50 E34s to 270km/h.

Got real stuck into one guy that was insistent he had taken his 540i 6 speed with a 3.9 diff (really low ratio) to the same speed, untill i prooved the mathematics that his gear ratios simply wouldnt alow that. got quite butt hurt lol. Definately better here than most of the US ones.

Though the E30 site R3v is second to none

I agree but for the E38 it's about the best forum I've found. The knowledge base there is huge and generally if I need to know something I can find the answer in the forum with a quick search. Even if I search on google it will return most of it's results from that forum.

The warning came when I edited the post as they requested to "oh my Allah". Now I'm being inflammatory they say and deleted my entire thread..lol

article-2600258-024CD6D7000005DC-477_634

• Like 1

^ Better living through modern chemistry :-)

A friend in Florida showed me this X5 fixed with a Toyota 2UZ-FE VVTi 4.7L V8 replacing the old leaky M62 V8 :P

12109192_10156236441625089_6468741434683

Haha, I've got enough on my plate with two old dunger Snoarers to care for.

Pending redundancy at work too so that's not helping matters :P

Having an S50B30 after an M54TUB25 and an M52B28.
Life is so good.

• Like 4

A friend in Florida showed me this X5 fixed with a Toyota 2UZ-FE VVTi 4.7L V8 replacing the old leaky M62 V8 :P

was it 2 wheel drive only ?? or did he get all the 4wd stuff to work?/

was it 2 wheel drive only ?? or did he get all the 4wd stuff to work?/

Good question!

Meanwhile I finally picked up a 2003 copy of the HPI Aussie mag, issue #31, featuring an excelent write up on the UZZ32 active Soarer! Woo,

Article can be read here. http://planetsoarer.com/HPIUZZ32/hpiuzz32.htm

IMG_4979.jpg
IMG_4980.jpg
  • Like 1

Having an S50B30 after an M54TUB25 and an M52B28.

Life is so good.

shut up you, making me miss my M3 more than i already do >_<

• Like 2

Hehe, why do you think I like your BBS??

I always wanted them having first found www.planetsoarer.com in 2004, but now I'd go for the more RS mesh style with a bit more dish, but $$$

• Like 1

Bought another BMW.

Typical me. Passed a PPI with every single box getting a tick and no issues.

Life is choice :D

Edited by MISS BM
  • Like 4

Bought another BMW. Typical me. Passed a PPI with every single box getting a tick and no issues. Life is choice :D

oooo, what ya buy?!