Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

Spent a couple of hours on car stereo in the weekend. Needed to move a number of items around to fit new processor.

• Like 1

Teaser

Sent from Badassmotherfukr

Ma *****, this sh*t looks sick as f**k.

Ma *****, this sh*t looks sick as f**k.

Should make for a bit of fun.... Project log will be done on the weekend

Sent from Badassmotherfukr

• Like 1

go2PMq0.jpg?1

Motorsport springs in a few weeks ago, love the back height but I could kill for slightly lower in the front.
Ever since there's been a loud knocking noise from the front wheel area and the slight vibration on braking turned into a full on shudder that could be felt in the passenger seat.

Swapped the old control arm bushes out for these meyle ones? Never used the brand before but they're great on the road, nice to not have the shudder anymore, and the steering feels much tighter again! The old ones were corroded on the inside and the drivers side casing could almost be pulled off by hand! Definitely recommended. Side by side comparison above, the old ones are OEM bmw ones so it makes me wonder if they've been changed in their 14 years of life.

Got a gear puller suitable for this kind of stuff if anyone is thinking about the same job and needs to lend it? Two jack stands and a couple of hours is all you need, hardest bit is lining the new bushings up with the guides on the body!

Noticed oil all over the hoses under the belts while I was under there, so that's next on the list. No doubt I'll be taking that to somebody with a hoist though.

Edited by Lewi9

Sold it, pending payment.

Yay!

Finally!!!

• Like 1

Finally!!!

Ikr, though I'll only be able to celebrate in 4 hours time when it should be gone, and I'll have cash in my hand. :P

My genuine ltw rear wing showed up yesterday :D now just need risers. Also two heads for the e30 came today

Bit late - this is for yesterday.

Pulled the nearside front brakes apart. Cleaned, greased, and it made no difference. Should of pulled them completely apart.

Tomorrow. Today I found the Castrol red grease I wanted for the slider pins. :)

that workstation looks awesome dave.

and congrats on the sale mike? assuming its done by now!

• Like 1

[emphasis added]

K? How do you get this sh*t? >envy<

Im pretty sure he pinched the one off Facebook. I almost grabbed it just to piss Justin off ;-)

• Like 1

Wanker!!! Is that cause I tried to hussle that e36 touring from ya? Yea forced money at some kid to pull it off his car haha! Took abit of his boot paint with it too!

Also just found an oem gt/ltw adjustable front splitter and a strut brace!!!

Wanker!!! Is that cause I tried to hussle that e36 touring from ya? Yea forced money at some kid to pull it off his car haha! Took abit of his boot paint with it too!

Haha well it is sitting in my driveway so read what you will into that.

Was good motivation for ya ;) and probably for the best since I'm now invested in an e30 325i se nz new, and we are the second, yes second owners of it!

I think it is because he didnt get any other offers. Sounds like you have had a good week, how many bmws are you up to now?

Too many, if that's possable! 1 e30, 3 e36s, 1 e46 and a lolux

Cheers, Upgraded it today with an "accessory shelf" and Bluetooth Jambox ... couldn't help myself!

LTW%20Workstation.jpg

Dude! There's something wrong with your garage! I can see bits of wall, and there is some shelves not covered in crap. Next thing you'll be posting a pic showing actual visible floor, without piles of crap up to waist height!

I have a garage, a loft in the house, and barn, and I'm still up to my waist in stuff. Today, I was looking for the big chunky staples for my staple gun (I was playing furniture maker today). I didn't find any, but I discovered I have 4 staple guns :lol:

They're all empty though. <_<

• Like 1

Dude! There's something wrong with your garage! I can see bits of wall, and there is some shelves not covered in crap. Next thing you'll be posting a pic showing actual visible floor, without piles of crap up to waist height!

I have a garage, a loft in the house, and barn, and I'm still up to my waist in stuff. Today, I was looking for the big chunky staples for my staple gun (I was playing furniture maker today). I didn't find any, but I discovered I have 4 staple guns :lol:

They're all empty though. <_<

I too am concerned about the overly tidy nature of this area.

That a glass of red wine can sit on a work surface speaks volumes - 'round here, it'd be a bottle with the top on so nothing could fall into it. :)

that workstation looks awesome dave.

and congrats on the sale mike? assuming its done by now!

Yeah man, gone last night!

08.gif

Picked these hype hella covers up at the swapmeet today. Going on the e30 for maximum rally points, will add approx 20bhp.

15314703958_0d1b158f42_o.jpg

• Like 2