Sign in to follow this  
mcgca817

Why you can't have nice things

Geess that would make your day they were kind enough to put blocks under it ( or did you) not just undo the wheel nuts and ripe the wheels out letting the vehicle crash to the road coursing more damage. That said not the state you want to see your pride and joy in time for an insurance claim and some new wheels??. Hope you get it sorted McG

Fark, I'd be livered!

I guess it's reasons like this I never park my cars in public areas for long peroids

Damn it! It looked so mint on those csl wheels! Sorry for your loss...

Where they genuine?

It's a sick feeling coming out and seeing your stuff gone. Hope the pricks get caught.

That sucks. Gotta have lock nuts these days!

Atleast they haven't damaged the car or tried to break in / rip the inside apart trying to steal the whole car.

Sh@theads . There's some filth in this country

Edited by Neal

sh*t!

did you have lock nuts? or did they just smashed them off?

Yeah had lock nuts, so they must have done a bit of planning, looks like they had the e36 jack as well.

They put it on blocks so thankfully shouldn't be any other damage.

Where they genuine?

It's a sick feeling coming out and seeing your stuff gone. Hope the pricks get caught.

Nah they were replicas.

Time for some new wheels though, anyone got any thoughts?

ahhhh crap ... really sorry to hear that man, they looked awesome on your car :(

Can you repost some photos of what they looked like .. and we will all keep an eye out.

If it makes you feel better, a member on here had his wheels stolen, they arrived on trademe some time later and the guy got caught and he got his wheels back.

ahhhh crap ... really sorry to hear that man, they looked awesome on your car :(

Can you repost some photos of what they looked like .. and we will all keep an eye out.

If it makes you feel better, a member on here had his wheels stolen, they arrived on trademe some time later and the guy got caught and he got his wheels back.

Sure thing - these photos are actually from KwS's post when he owned it - hope he doesn't mind the plagiarism.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Would be magic if they turned up on trademe, but who knows. Opportunity to get some new wheels on the car now.

That's the ticket - look for that silver lining! Hope insurance covers what you decide you want.

Coming out of a morning to find my car on blocks would have ripped my knickers <_<

That really sucks - scum bags!

Any more deets on the wheels - what tyres,etc. on them. Will keep an eye out, safer communities together through Bimmersport, etc..

Nightmare... Where in AKL was this? Looks just like my street!!

In Herne Bay, moving in a couple of weeks as well!

Tyres were Bridgestone RE002s on the front, and Evergreens on the rear, all 225/40R18s

Cocks :(

Will keep an eye on Tardme, quite happy to link anything that resmbles

Cheers mate.

They were actually RE050s on the front

That sucks. Doesn't seem worth the effort / planning. What are 'hot' second hand reps worth? Less than a cell phone?

Out of interest how would insurance view this? They are "BMW" wheels, so you shouldn't have to note them specifically on you policy? What sort or replacement value would yo get ?

Dude! That sucks the big one! Least they didnt damage the car. Hope they get busted for it.

In Herne Bay, moving in a couple of weeks as well!

Bugger, just round the corner from me and my mum-in-laws on Albany Rd. Better keep mine indoors.

Ah sh*t that sucks, they looked SOOO good on that car :( I guess it didnt get locking bolts fitted after i sold it?

Theyre 18" reps, 7 or 7.5 wide i think. BMW center caps but no ///M stickers when i sold it (had the recess but nothing in them).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by KwS