Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Posted Image

Posted Image[/img]

^this is the car you guys talking about lucan and sam_e30.. from what i saw those mags were not bbs, the centre cap said something else that was like 6-7 letters long

Edited by QUBE

^this is the car you guys talking about lucan and sam_e30.. from what i saw those mags were not bbs, the centre cap said something else that was like 6-7 letters long

FauxBBS?

-_-

Saw veightbeemer in his e39, a tech2 white e30 coupe (I think) and the e24 M6 *drool* that has recently arrived here in the charity cruise on Sunday.

Saw a silver e46 M3 CSL (Number plate [M3 CSL]) driving along the harbor bridge on sunday night.

If it's anyone from here, you really need to learn how to use your indicator because it's really not that difficult...

I'm pretty sure Indicators are an option on ALL M3s, let alone CSL B) ?

Tom (M3 CSL) might want to confirm??

Not Tom .. his number plate is L8APEX. Tom will know who it is though lol

Saw a silver e46 M3 CSL (Number plate [M3 CSL]) driving along the harbor bridge on sunday night.

If it's anyone from here, you really need to learn how to use your indicator because it's really not that difficult...

Isn't there an Auckland bylaw banning indicators?

Isn't there an Auckland bylaw banning indicators?

No, you just have special dispensation not to use them if you're from outside a 30km radius of the CBD.

post-2707-1353212870.jpg

It's got all the cool options - map light mirror, tweeter pods, OBC, etc.

My M325i had all those options too, thought it was factory on the updated Tech II M325i.

Notice the boot does not line up or close properly, mine was like that also, must have something to do with sideways tendencies and rear quarter replacements :lol:

Spotted a lady in a E39 that parks outside my office most days, its a relay rough one and looks like it has been parked by the sea most of its life.. has a set of staggered style 5's on it though, so tempted to offer her a set of new wheels as a swap.

Also spot a douche in a burgundy Jap import E39 with a cheap body kit and wheels that has a trade-me M badge next to the 5 on the back and he has removed the 40i, this car has been annoying me for about ten years, have walked past it 1000's of times. As much as I am tempted to rip the badge off I must respect the "never touch another mans car" rule. I hope he is reincarnated as fake AMG badge and has to live a life time on the back of a E200.

e30 boots need adjusting every now and again. there are rubber stoppers on the inside of the boot you can twist (screw) in or out to help align it.

Saw a Silver Ferrari FF outside International Motorsport today. Oh My Goodness.

I hope he is reincarnated as fake AMG badge and has to live a life time on the back of a E200.

We had two '02 911 Turbos at work today, my god what a car!

Still a roof chopped beetle though

Very nice E30 in palmy (bull**** I hear you say!) had two elderly gents smartly dressed puttering through town. Looks like a minter! Had tech1 rear and front (I think) but the side skirts were something else. Had vents on them like this (although obviously not as crap and over the top, didn't have openings in them either but couldn't find a picture of them anywhere) http://www.edozone.com/BMW/BMW_3_SERIES_E3...y_Kit_84_91.jpg

I might have to stalk it out and see if he wants to sell one day.

http://www.bmwvin.com/?vin=8724698

Edited by kevinator9

Saw some nice and not so nice ones today, saw:

- a red E46 318i wagon, illegally tinted (maybe) windows, lowered on some low offset rims, may have been schnitzers or similar, car didn't stop moving so hard to tell, looked really good though, seemed tidy. abour 930am Vivian St

- a Grey E30 M3, think the plate was TL13? fairly untidy looking but maybe just needs a clean, Peton esplanade and then later parked up at weltec automotive facility

- a riced to hell E30 with half tech2/half E46M3 front kit, and some god awful skirts and rear kit and the chrome taillights you get off trade me. at least it didnt have halo headlights though. took the porirua fork in the motorway, explains it all LOL

DUDLEE going up Murphy's road this morning. Flashed my lights but was too late and the guy behind u flashed me back lol

Jamez and Aprils -> Jasons old car on Ponsonby road. The guy pulled up right out side too all his mates giving him a hard time for show boating haha. New owner can be seen behind crowd of people walking. The dude in the black skinny jeans and black top.

Little did they know that about 10 minutes before it was pulled up on the side of the road with an AA car sorting something out under the hood.

Posted Image

The dude in the black skinny jeans and black top.

He calls himself Scrapwall - http://www.isaaclikes.com/2010/06/1276-sna...-scrapwall.html - 'nuff said, really.

I was at SPQR's 20th anniversary bash last week and he pulled up outside, parked illegally, wearing a balaclava. Hmmmn.

Really want to tell him to sort out the tyres but that would require talking to him... And I just can't be @ssed.

Always see that thing around. Fitment is fkn terrible.

Yeah not having a dig at the guy (not into that) I just found the pull up outside and his mates giving him crap about the grand entrance ammusing :) you had to be there I guess.

Yeah not having a dig at the guy (not into that) I just found the pull up outside and his mates giving him crap about the grand entrance ammusing :) you had to be there I guess.

Yeah, sorry. I shouldn't be mean - I've only met him once or twice but he just seemed a bit of a twerp.