Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

3 hours ago, treone said:

Awesome spot @Jun!

i’m aware of at least 6 e31’s that reside in the Wellington region. This would make 7 if it is not just visiting 😁

7 cars and only 6 owners? :lol:

• Haha 1

Nice red E30 pre-fl Vert on Botany Road, twice this afternoon. Looking sharp, anyone on here?

Top was down - well played Sir (or madam)! 

Black E34 M5 Rotorua Countdown (the skyline side of town) on Sun. Not sure if it was a legit M5 or just badged as I was trying to leave the car park with people behind me and it was parked between other cars so hard to tell aside from the badge if the other bits were there. Plus the owner was filling her up with bags of groceries so I didn't want to stare lol. Was def looking like a daily driver - if it's legit, that'd be nice to drive on the daily...

9 minutes ago, BLACK DORIS said:

Black E34 M5 Rotorua Countdown (the skyline side of town) on Sun. Not sure if it was a legit M5 or just badged as I was trying to leave the car park with people behind me and it was parked between other cars so hard to tell aside from the badge if the other bits were there. Plus the owner was filling her up with bags of groceries so I didn't want to stare lol. Was def looking like a daily driver - if it's legit, that'd be nice to drive on the daily...

There's a black e34 540i with M5 badging and throwing stars which lives down those parts. Plate is BMC924. Might be that?

Would be awesome if it's a genuine M5. 

Somewhat neglected looking E60 M5 in an actual colour (not blue / grey / black)...actually quite like itIMG_6326.thumb.jpeg.1732cac6a5986b408eec3e63ca2c0311.jpeg

• Like 1

someone M635csi set to be delivered :) 

448393614_imagejpeg_2002(002).jpg.a8b1c84e2a8714a088887a27710b8498.jpg

• Like 5

Spotted this tasty looking E46 M3 this morning. Pretty sure it’s a forum member’s car, had distinctive amber tail lights as opposed to the oem clears. Car looked really good! Couldn’t find their thread to tag them though. 

89FC064B-388C-4AFB-9925-D8995253EF35.jpeg

Edited by Kees
  • Like 5

30 minutes ago, Kees said:

Spotted this tasty looking E46 M3 this morning. Pretty sure it’s a forum member’s car, had distinctive amber tail lights as opposed to the oem clears. Car looked really good! Couldn’t find their thread to tag them though. 

Given the rims, looks like a CS... Don't see many of those around these days.

15 minutes ago, Kees said:

@m325i found your thread! Your car? 

unflattering receding hairline pic

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

47 minutes ago, m325i said:

unflattering receding hairline pic

Swaps?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 8/2/2022 at 3:27 PM, balancerider said:

Somewhat neglected looking E60 M5 in an actual colour (not blue / grey / black)...actually quite like itIMG_6326.thumb.jpeg.1732cac6a5986b408eec3e63ca2c0311.jpeg

Was in the Waikato and listed for sale for a fair while. Decatted, tuned etc as well which would make people a bit (extra) scared. It is a cool colour :)