Sign in to follow this  
Ace Of Spades

Car Crash....

So I had an awesome start to my last week at work.....

post-15830-0-02116600-1387266764_thumb.j

post-15830-0-30317200-1387266946_thumb.j

Was out on a 100km/h section out in dury, some 'genius' decided it would be a good idea to over take someone else with out looking.

We collided and the front of his car hit mine causing all this damage. We basically clipped each other then the e34 decided to cut his car in half..

post-15830-0-32041000-1387266956.jpg

Pretty cool being in hospitable, doct's thought i had a broken neck but turns out was just major bruising and tissue damage. The drugs were mint.

So thankful to the e34 for being a 'TANK' and taking a big impact. Sad to see it like this :(

In other news i will have a full 535i manual parts car soon....

Hope you guys are having a better week..

• Like 1

f*cking epic selfie bro

seriously though, glad your neck's not broken, hopefully you make a full recovery soon, and have a better Xmas and New Years

And that folks, is why OEM quality wheels are always better than cheap knock-offs!

Looks like it was a hell of a prang, good to see you've made it through largely in one piece :)

• Like 2

Wishing you well, and hoping for a speedy recovery.

I travel that stretch of road every day and it never ceases to amaze me how many people pull out to overtake without looking. There was one this evening at the bottom of the Bombay Hills - off the slip road from SH2, and swing straight into the middle lane. Unfortunately, there was already someone in the middle lane... Not me, but I had to brake hard to avoid becoming a part of it.

Bummer, bigtime, but brilliant in that it looks like you're sorta still grinning in that pic. Coulda been lots lots worse than where you're at now with things - may the drugs be goooood, the nurses cute, & your stay there short......... ;):)

Keep your chin up on it ae, & remember we're all here @ this end ready to give ya $hit while you're waiting for the next drug's hit.......

Might wanna mutter a wee 'Thanks' at that guardian angel that was flying with ya......... ;)

wow glad you are OK.Tis a shame but the car has done its job!

cheers! Yeah was really surprised at how well it ended up, gutted as tho

f*cking epic selfie bro

seriously though, glad your neck's not broken, hopefully you make a full recovery soon, and have a better Xmas and New Years

Yeah i thought it was a 'kodak' moment haha, should be out and walking around by friday :)

And that folks, is why OEM quality wheels are always better than cheap knock-offs!

Looks like it was a hell of a prang, good to see you've made it through largely in one piece :)

Yeah f**k knock-offs! cheers mate!

Holy sh*t!

Is that a split from your lip to chin... surely not?

Yeah :( big piece of glass hit me nice and hard, doesn't look that bad cleaned up tho, small but deep split.

Wishing you well, and hoping for a speedy recovery.

I travel that stretch of road every day and it never ceases to amaze me how many people pull out to overtake without looking. There was one this evening at the bottom of the Bombay Hills - off the slip road from SH2, and swing straight into the middle lane. Unfortunately, there was already someone in the middle lane... Not me, but I had to brake hard to avoid becoming a part of it.

Cheers mate really appreciate it... Iv'e had 2 close calls out those ways and so i guess 3rd time was the charm...

Bummer, bigtime, but brilliant in that it looks like you're sorta still grinning in that pic. Coulda been lots lots worse than where you're at now with things - may the drugs be goooood, the nurses cute, & your stay there short......... ;):)

Keep your chin up on it ae, & remember we're all here @ this end ready to give ya $hit while you're waiting for the next drug's hit.......

Might wanna mutter a wee 'Thanks' at that guardian angel that was flying with ya......... ;)

Yeah the drugs were working by then haha, Cheers mate hope to be out by friday. Will be saying a quite one 2night don't you worry hahaha

• Like 1

when you txt me saying look on bimmersport, this was the last thing i was expecting!!

good to see your ok and pics of the other car OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN !! baha

also just noticed that my profile pic is of the " ol beast " lol guess i should change that some time.

Edited by bmw335i

Wow! You are a very lucky boy by the sounds of things! Hope for a speedy recovery and buy a lotto ticket haha!

+1 on the lotto ticket, it shows how solid the E34 is for an old beast too

yes I have crashed one of my E34s in the past, very minor damage to my car and the other car (Honda 4 door, Integra i think) was C-shaped, same thing, pulling across my lane i would have been in his blind spot.

Might be 18 or 20 year old car, but they are built like tanks.

OUCH!!! , well glad you mostly ok , shame about the car , they are a strong old thing the e34's .

get better real quick

Guts about the car, but better it than you!!

Glad to hear you'll be up and about soon.

The e34 is a solid bit of car, I demo derby'd one once, stood up so well I saved it to use again!!

Get well soon.

Very lucky to be in such a solid car like the e34! Hope u have a good recovery! So what's next on the cards? Any new car plans yet?

Just remember, no matter how good she looks in that uniform - 'enema' is not the option box to be ticking for your entertainment activities today....... ;):)

(And no - we will not be taking 'The drugs made me do it' as an excuse...........!!)

Edited by Blue-540i

Hard out, get well soon, hope you get a holiday after this.

Very lucky it wasn't 30cm further over, could have been much worse.

Oooof! Bummer about the car, though glad it did what it was supposed to.

I'm continualyy stunned by Kiwi's poor lane control and how many STUPID times we are on the wrong side of the centre line. Shame the cops don't worry about it until it's too late.

Get well soon!

Thanks pep's for all the love, it does help haha

Other car is in the police impound :( hahahaha

yes I have crashed one of my E34s in the past, very minor damage to my car and the other car (Honda 4 door, Integra i think) was C-shaped, same thing, pulling across my lane i would have been in his blind spot.

Might be 18 or 20 year old car, but they are built like tanks.

Amen to that, very happy i was in the beast.

Guts about the car, but better it than you!!

Glad to hear you'll be up and about soon.

The e34 is a solid bit of car, I demo derby'd one once, stood up so well I saved it to use again!!

Get well soon.

haha that might be the thing it gets used for.. or wagon conversion ...

Very lucky to be in such a solid car like the e34! Hope u have a good recovery! So what's next on the cards? Any new car plans yet?

Well i had been saving for a work ute.... it's a shame BMW don't make any hahaha. But plans for this beast will hopefully be a wagon swap or drift hack haha

Just remember, no matter how good she looks in that uniform - 'enema' is not the option box to be ticking for your entertainment activities today....... ;):)

(And no - we will not be taking 'The drugs made me do it' as an excuse...........!!)

Hahahahahaha just made my day! thankyou!

Hard out, get well soon, hope you get a holiday after this.

Very lucky it wasn't 30cm further over, could have been much worse.

Very lucky... yeah have been told I'm not going back to work until the 6th now :)

Oooof! Bummer about the car, though glad it did what it was supposed to.

I'm continualyy stunned by Kiwi's poor lane control and how many STUPID times we are on the wrong side of the centre line. Shame the cops don't worry about it until it's too late.

Get well soon!

Yeah it's very shocking! Cops need to become a where that its not just the night time speeding and drinking, it's also the morning traffic when people are in a rush to get to work and have poor judgement calls.

dude you are lucky you are here. might be a bummer of a xmas period for you but at least you are here!

You just need to appoint a beer wench for the holiday season. ;)

• Like 1