Apex

Quick rant thread.

I thought is was just my old age, but yeah gives me a headache, seems better on an IPad somehow

new street signs .the letters are too small.

While I'm ranting.

I hate the white on black text in this forum, my eyes struggle to see mistakes.... and there are always a lot!

try putting down the whiskey :D

My biggest gripe of the month... what f**king wanker designed the top retaining pin of the E30 shift rod that goes to the gearbox and why does it have to be such a c**t to get out!?!

Colin if it is anything like the one on the E46 welcome. Once you have removed one bet the next one is a whole lot easier chuckle, chuckle

• Like 2

My biggest gripe of the month... what f**king wanker designed the top retaining pin of the E30 shift rod that goes to the gearbox and why does it have to be such a c**t to get out!?!

Why is the frickin' blower motor resistor mounted in a place requiring contortions that only instructions from the Kama Sutra will help you get to?

White on black? Mine is black on white. Must have changed it.

Why is the frickin' blower motor resistor mounted in a place requiring contortions that only instructions from the Kama Sutra will help you get to?

The cars are well made, I'll give them that. But geez, we don't all have a hoist, on call access to BMW TIS and $35k worth of tools

The cars are well made, I'll give them that. But geez, we don't all have a hoist, on call access to BMW TIS and $35k worth of tools

prolly cause they are designed as LHD cars origianlly???

Why do Suzuki not-so-Swifts need to sit in the outside lane at exactly the same speed as the car they have managed to catch up with? Bottom of the Bombay Hills all the way to the start of the slight incline after Hampton Downs... At between 89 and 92km/h.

Aaargh! Grrr... Kill...

Guest MP0wer

Why do Suzuki not-so-Swifts need to sit in the outside lane at exactly the same speed as the car they have managed to catch up with? Bottom of the Bombay Hills all the way to the start of the slight incline after Hampton Downs... At between 89 and 92km/h.

Aaargh! Grrr... Kill...

Stop being caracist, Suzukis are people cars too. Just because its physically handicapped doesn't mean you should consider them evil. Its trying its best, and should enjoy equal rights to other cars.'

//Mpower!

Stop being caracist, Suzukis are people cars too. Just because its physically handicapped doesn't mean you should consider them evil. Its trying its best, and should enjoy equal rights to other cars.'

//Mpower!

It should GTF out of the way! Slow down a little, speed up a little...

Don't the drivers realise they've been alongside the same vehicle for over 20km???!!! If they used their mirrors they'd see a queue of traffic so long it disappears from view!

that "Dove" Paper soap 'test' advert, who says its bad the paper dissolves????

perhaps its just their 'soap' doesn't work....

• Like 3

Guest MP0wer

It should GTF out of the way! Slow down a little, speed up a little...

Don't the drivers realise they've been alongside the same vehicle for over 20km???!!! If they used their mirrors they'd see a queue of traffic so long it disappears from view!

But way to go, that's the spirit. MPOWER!

Whats worse is when these little cars want to take a left, never the right but the left, when they take a left turn they completely stop before their car starts moving, no sharp quick turns, almost causes crashes with my car every month! But I think we are asking for too much, the poor car and driver can't do all that, it just runs from point a to point b, as slow and uncomfortable and making a scene on the way if it can.

had you moved over to the inside lane , odds are it would have sped up .

Edited by rich
  • Like 1

actually Suzuki Swifts are a pretty fun drive in manual.

:ph34r:

• Like 2

had you moved over to the inside lane , odds are it would have sped up .

It was alongside a frickin' lorry - not even one with a trailer - for the entire time!!! (Lorry in left hand lane, not-so-Swift in the right hand lane.)

I suspect the lorry driver was having a good laugh.

Guest MP0wer

It was alongside a frickin' lorry - not even one with a trailer - for the entire time!!! (Lorry in left hand lane, not-so-Swift in the right hand lane.)

I suspect the lorry driver was having a good laugh.

Had you tried using the Horn like a maniac? You should video it from now.

Had you tried using the Horn like a maniac? You should video it from now.

Lol :D

I was a couple of cars back. I thought one of the cars in front of me was going to ram the not-so-Swift at one point...

Guest MP0wer

Lol :D

I was a couple of cars back. I thought one of the cars in front of me was going to ram the not-so-Swift at one point...

Just do what I do, Horn the sh*t out of them, just imagine a swift, on one side there is death aka a huge truck ready to crush it into little pieces, on the other side, well nothing but other oncoming deaths in form of cars, behind him a mob of cars horning as if they want to lynch it from the nearest tree. What does one do in this situation, as its driver tries VERY hard to speed up with no luck. So Just keep horning next time, even if you are 4 cars behind him, maybe your crazy horning will make the drivers in cars infront of you also horn out as in asking wtf wtf, Just do it.

I was done with night shift's I thought, and I am but just worke up randomly in the middle of the night!

actually Suzuki Swifts are a pretty fun drive in manual.

:ph34r:

I can't stand them. Though most of my hatred for them comes from the crap race series they had. A modern much more powerful car that was only slightly quicker than a 318i E30. Driven exclusively by cocky "Up and Comers". Taking up a huge amount of track time for only 6 cars that sound and look like sh*t. No passing would take place.

Yep that is why I hate them. Plus they are always driven by boring women trying to hang onto their younger days by buying a "sporty" fashion accessory car.

Though these women are outnumbered by Mazda 3 and 6 drivers who purchased them for the same reason.

• Like 2

Plus they are always driven by boring women trying to hang onto their younger days by buying a "sporty" fashion accessory car.

I'll let Glenda know Dan :ph34r:

• Like 2