Apex

Quick rant thread.

being. cold. f. this.

Doing PT in the cold first thing in the morning. 2 degrees in t-shirt and shorts.... not cool!

• Like 1

Agreed.

Turned the heater on for the first time tonight... :(

Winter is coming.

Aww poor baby.

I was working in the damn snow today !!

• Like 1

my house is cold, old railway house with no insulation, i dont even bother with heaters. and some muppet of a previous owner decided it would be a good idea to delete the fireplace and put a pox gas thing in that does nothing but look nice.

so i dont bother. just layer up and get under a blanket. just me and my dog so no young kids to keep warm etc.

• Like 2

Doing PT in the cold first thing in the morning. 2 degrees in t-shirt and shorts.... not cool!

were you the trainer or the participant ?

the best thing about being the trainer is you wear the most and move the least :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest MP0wer

People who complain about COLD!

People who like too much Rain

People who like too much Warm weather, without SNOW!

Stop Complaining about the Cold yer softies, I don't even have a dog!

That said I like the warmth my space heater gives me as I am typing this on my computer. Lol, :D

Good night.

Signed,

The Snowman.

It has just occurred to me that people who do the 2K cup are a lot like cross fitters.

• Like 2

It has just occurred to me that people who do the 2K cup are a lot like cross fitters.

What they waste their time doing something that is actually more harmful than beneficial ?

" Can you lift that weight? "

" yea just "

" Good, NOW DO IT AS MANY f**kING TIMES AS POSSIBLE IN 5 MINUTES! "

" What about my form ? "

" f**k FORM BITCH THIS IS CROSS FIT, FASTER FASTER FASTER "

Just seen a picture from the UK posted on Facebook about the Anti-Austerity protest in Leeds. Thousands of people, many drinking beer. On a Wednesday morning.

Did no-one see the irony in this? Indulging in luxuries while others are working? Do these people have jobs? Or are they just concerned because any austerity measures might cut into their 168 hours a week leisure time?

• Like 1

were you the trainer or the participant ?

the best thing about being the trainer is you wear the most and move the least :P

Participant unfortunately. 4 times a week, every week. Luckily our trainers have to wear what we wear too though :D

Just seen a picture from the UK posted on Facebook about the Anti-Austerity protest in Leeds. Thousands of people, many drinking beer. On a Wednesday morning.

I thought you were ex-UK like myself Graham? You must realise that most people in Leeds drink beer for breakfast, it's not a place you want to be when you are sober!

On the same note, that program on Prime last night - "Skint", idiots with no education, no ambition, no jobs, hundreds of kids, no money to live off... but able to smoke, watch SkyTV and drink cans of Special Brew. Makes my blood boil..

• Like 2

On the same note, that program on Prime last night - "Skint", idiots with no education, no ambition, no jobs, hundreds of kids, no money to live off... but able to smoke, watch SkyTV and drink cans of Special Brew. Makes my blood boil..

The Government pays them to have more kids, and bring them up the same way... Thanks Labour!

• Like 3

I thought you were ex-UK like myself Graham? You must realise that most people in Leeds drink beer for breakfast, it's not a place you want to be when you are sober!

Bottle of buckie, mate... Remember them? ;)

Participant unfortunately. 4 times a week, every week. Luckily our trainers have to wear what we wear too though :D

those poor pts hahahhaaha jks

Dancing with the Stars, inflicted from better half, well at least some of them look hot even if it is tacky and a c rate show

• Like 1

Sad. And why I would recommend a boring Mondeo over a 20 year old bling car to my friends with family's.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11458891&ref=NZH_FBpage

As for crossing the yellow line, not sure what my thoughts are there, like anything we do when we drive, I think common sense goes a long way.. distractions when driving seem to be the number one cause of accidents IMHO, not speed, not alcohol.

Also. I forgot there was a 4km over tolerance on the weekend and got stung at 114kph down a long wide downhill straight between Taupo and Rotorua. I know the cops have a job to do but I do think they should be allowed to show some discretion, I could tell the guy felt like a complete and utter chicken sh*t c**t when he was explaining it to me... poor guy. f**k that for a job, I couldn't sleep at night.

Thanks to the dumb F*^k tard telco contractor that busted the SW connection pipes to the building and buried the damage.

Flooding through out the building as the rain water had nowhere to go $$$$.

Half my w/end up on roofs, chasing plumbers and cleaners who'd rather be at home with families and friends. Hats off to the tradies and cleaners that worked Sunday and Monday

• Like 1

Spark telecomunications who when I ring them to say I'm only getting 0.27mbps tell me that they are delivering 7.5mbps to my modem.

After more descusion they say that the exchange is too old and is being overloaded by the ammount of users. I tell them I live in the country and theres no more users now than there was before. And that if all my 5 neighbours who run through that exchange were all using our internet at the same time I should still get a better download speed than 0.27mbps. Here comes the good bit. The mother F*&^&*% tells me that I shouldn't use my internet during thier peak hours. So anytime before 3pm and after 11pm is ok.. WHAT THE F*&K.

• Like 3

Spark telecomunications who when I ring them to say I'm only getting 0.27mbps tell me that they are delivering 7.5mbps to my modem.

After more descusion they say that the exchange is too old and is being overloaded by the ammount of users. I tell them I live in the country and theres no more users now than there was before. And that if all my 5 neighbours who run through that exchange were all using our internet at the same time I should still get a better download speed than 0.27mbps. Here comes the good bit. The mother F*&^&*% tells me that I shouldn't use my internet during thier peak hours. So anytime before 3pm and after 11pm is ok.. WHAT THE F*&K.

" We will provide you 123MPBS except for when we don't, which is all the time"

• Like 5

^ wow. just wow.

accidentally back a tractor over your nearest exchange box.

I bet they are seriously old DSLAM units. Chrous is on a referb program, well they were a year ago when I lived in wtgn.

You will loose internet for awhile but then again what can you access now?

Edited by M5V8
  • Like 2

Schoolkids plus Netflix. PM me your number and I'll take a wee look and see if anything can be done.

accidentally back a tractor over your nearest exchange box.

I bet they are seriously old DSLAM units. Chrous is on a referb program, well they were a year ago when I lived in wtgn.

You will loose internet for awhile but then again what can you access now?

Do this. It will be fun. Or go an break it open and let the weather deal to it.

guttered vs gutted

• Like 5

I like the little places!

I use a local place - Ubernet. I once had a problem with our internet, and it WAS a fault on my network. They offered to come out and change the settings for me, when they set up the voip phone I was ordering. I had another problem with dropped connections, and they phoned ME and told me I had an issue with my antenna, and someone would pop out if the time was OK and replace it - I hadn't gotten around to calling them yet! Then last weekend, we had a fault where the Voip phone worked, but the internet wouldn't. Sorted on the phone, with a guy who KNEW what he was doing, in about 10 minutes - turned out to be a cable fault at my end too! The cable I tested it with was faulty too, which confused us for a few minutes too.

Sure I only get 10 mbps, but it's always the speed I pay for (their slowest option) or faster, and I don't use any Telecom/spark stuff - my house isn't connected to the phone netowrk at all B) It took Telecom so long to diagnose a fault when I tried to hook up our house, that I arranged an alternative. Then when our firends built down the road 18 MONTHS later, the same fault still existed and it took them 6 weeks to get a phone line :lol:

I also live in the country, and 10mbps is a shitload faster than anyone else out here gets anyway B)