Apex

Quick rant thread.

Stephen-Root-Office-Space-I-believe-you-

Hahahahahahaha! I f**king love this movie!

Must watch... :-)

• Like 1

"Mega Mitre10"

get it right sheesh, certain radio advert on in the Manawatu says it this wrong way round, yes I am that pedantic

• Like 1

"rolls eyes" that me point :P

• Like 2

Those stupid new cars with stupid blue sparkly headlights, STOP FREAKING ME OUT!

On the topic of headlights. I hate that my cars lights are so insanely bright to stare into, yet so unusably weak at producing light to make you see where the f**k it is you are going.

I always feel like a twat sitting behind a hatchback at night and watching them dimming their mirrors and murmuring that they think I am high beaming them. I've also had a p head in an evo pull over and stop in front of me because he thought I was flashing him. I had no idea what he was on about until he started screaming "don't you dare flash me c**t" and kicking my door. Needless to say, I wasn't going to hang around to try convince him otherwise.

Car is a 2014 c®aptiva

Are your headlights correctly adjusted Ash? I know it is particularly bad in SUVs as they are higher up and shine more into the mirrors of a smaller car in front.

Full adaptive LEDs are the answer - put them on auto and forget about them, just watch the light show! They work really well when the dick-head in front has no lights on his trailer and only one rear light on his shitter of a tradie van.. although they didn't appreciate it as much as I did!

Yeah I thought they were way out so I got the service guys to check them and they were fine so it leaves me here wondering why bad things always happen to good people.

• Like 1

Yeah I thought they were way out so I got the service guys to check them and they were fine so it leaves me here wondering why bad things always happen to good people.

Maybe you should write an open letter.

• Like 9

i thought you were talking about your E30

a candle gives more light output

• Like 1

i lold

I shuddered

Car is a 2014 c®aptiva

Is there ANYTHING decent on those things???

Is there ANYTHING decent on those things???

Less tech than an 87 Mitsi Sigma.

• Like 1

The fact that 1999+ ( yeah that f**king ugly shape ) Celicas came out with drum brakes on the rear sickens me.

• Like 1

Fukn towies. Can't get car until 9am, what kind of sh*t is that?

^ what? The Tron isn't 24x7?

Apparently not. Prob depends on the towing company. Had an altercation with the towie outside his yard. Said he's gonna get his boys to stomp my head in, and his girls to stomp my gfs head in. Now the cars gonna be $2k to get out and be locked up for 5 months. Cops turned up as well.

If they tow a car at night, should be able to get it back at night.

Can't do anything, he's probably tied up with gangs

Edited by polley

Said he's gonna get his boys to stomp my head in, and his girls to stomp my gfs head in.

I have had a guts full of people who say sh*t like this, I got threatened the other day by some random pedestrian because he was standing in the middle of the road and wanted to walk through my car, I now realise why people want guns in the US.

^yeah man. It's like, I am choosing not to end your life by slowing down and not running you over, the last thing you should be doing is swearing at me.

• Like 4

Ive had a shitty morning tbh, so heres another Quick Rant,

LENZ and everything that revolves around it and worksafe.

The term, Best Practise.

The term, Going Forward

Having to continue caring even though im gone in 42 days.

People who f**k you round

Customers who talk sh*t about you

Bosses who you have never met giving direct orders

Bosses who you have met giving no feedback or orders.

People who dont own BMWs

Lazy f**ks

COMPUTER SYSTEMS THAT ARE MORE HINDRANCE THAN HELP!

NZ Politics

THE TPPA

Bob Marley Covers

Fat ugly birds who wont take a hint

People who choose to spell incorrectly

People who swear in work emails

Work in general

Overweight people who plead theyre healthy and its entirely genetic.

Chihuahuas

Cats

People who put death threats on dentists doors

People who support animals more than people

People who rant on forums cause typing aggressively makes them feel better ( HOW DARE YOU! ? )

• Like 5

Oh and I forgot, my workmate used me as a free ticket out of a days work so he could " Learn my job ", also known as waste my time and get in my way for 10 hours for no reason.

The fact that 1999+ ( yeah that f**king ugly shape ) Celicas came out with drum brakes on the rear sickens me.

Pretty sure current gen Hilux's have drums on the rear. And the mother in law's Yaris has drums on the rear.

E30s have disc rear. Toyota is just lazy, and making cars for lazy people.

The quality of driving by parents picking their kids up from school.

The only thing on their mind is getting the best parking spot so their kid doesn't have to walk 1km to home.

The Oteha Valley to Constellation Drive stretch of motorway. They spent all this time building what I thought was a new lane to smooth out the 2 lane cluster f**k.

It was a bus lane. Which I have yet to see a bus use. There is now also no shoulder now. So if someone breaks down.. It is even bad on the weekend.

NEVER put a salesperson in charge of a company. The direction of the company changes for every bloody sales opportunity..

• Like 3