Apex

Quick rant thread.

the saying "it is what it is " just what does that mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Simple really, it is what it is...

• Like 2

NEVER put a salesperson in charge of a company. The direction of the company changes for every bloody sales opportunity..

^^^ THIS

• Like 2

Never put a salesman in charge of anything in my experience

• Like 6

SUV dickhead parking x 2.

Im more inclined to question the skills of the E36 driver that can't get out of there lol, i put my hi ace through spots tighter than that

• Like 1

Colin Craig

• Like 2

People that ask on your V12 listing "hows the fuel economy"

serious the next guy i might just link to the prius section.

• Like 6

30cac60c5c2f8f5a8d16fb7ba00342d3.jpg

This c**ksmoker who tailgated me all the way up Wellington Street, then sat on his horn when I didn't take off at the lights in under a millisecond. I slowed down to p*ss him off so he overtakes me on the motorway overpass then does a cop style blocking manoeuvre just so he can jump out of his cheap truck to eff and blind at me in his f*cking stubbies. My six year old was in the back crying. What a c*nt. Plus he was about 60. I'm not a violent man but driving in Auckland could change that.

EDIT: had a good laugh when he missed the filter light on Pitt Street because a fattie was crossing too slowly.

Edited by jeffbebe
  • Like 7

If he's so eager to get somewhere in a hurry a Great Wall probably wasn't the best purchase. Lucky it didn't melt with the weekend's rain..

Got no time for idiots like that.

• Like 3

I dont understand how you didnt lose the plot, I wouldve been out the door in his face haha

Props for self control!

Edited by pldubs
  • Like 1

The little silver compact who ran a red light in Otahuhu this morning because you thought you could out run the truck who had the green light. Didnt consider it was 2 lanes that had green did you. Your bloody lucky I dont take green as go but always wait a few seconds first. Even then it was close enough.

RED MEANS STOP FOR F!&K SAKE!

• Like 1

RED MEANS STOP FOR F!&K SAKE!

Not in NZ! Here it means... Gun it, apparently.

I dont understand how you didnt lose the plot, I wouldve been out the door in his face haha

Props for self control!

I think I prefer my six year old to see someone else being a c*nt than watch his dad beat the living daylights out of a senior.

• Like 2

This c**ksmoker who tailgated me all the way up Wellington Street, then sat on his horn when I didn't take off at the lights in under a millisecond. I slowed down to p*ss him off so he overtakes me on the motorway overpass then does a cop style blocking manoeuvre just so he can jump out of his cheap truck to eff and blind at me in his f*cking stubbies. My six year old was in the back crying. What a c*nt. Plus he was about 60. I'm not a violent man but driving in Auckland could change that. EDIT: had a good laugh when he missed the filter light on Pitt Street because a fattie was crossing too slowly.

Awful, I hate altercations like that.

Just some stressed out muppet in a crap car, acting like a crap person. At least on the bright side it shows how much better your life is than his!

• Like 2

I think I prefer my six year old to see someone else being a c*nt than watch his dad beat the living daylights out of a senior.

Good point,

Vivid memories of my old man bashing a dude in his 20s for hit and running us after the speedway... good one dad..

• Like 4

Kind of reminds of of that video with the tough guy in the black e92 and the wackjob with a little girl in the white e90 [bOS5IN] or something.

Well done for keeping it together. The Rant thread is a good place to release the anger lol.

Also in korea, if you dont go even when its a red light ppl will beep their horn until theres no tomorrow. Red means go apparently.

f**king microsoft shoving windows 10 up the arse of the laptop and busting the pitiful data cap.

And it tried twice

And it failed both times. c**ts.

• Like 3

f**king microsoft shoving windows 10 up the arse of the laptop and busting the pitiful data cap.

And it tried twice

And it failed both times. c**ts.

Haha!

That shitty little "Get WIndows 10" icon on my taskbar keeps crashing... I suspect it may be foreshadowing impending doom if I tried to upgrade.

• Like 1

dont upgrade to windows 10.... yet

leave it at 7. its still the best microsoft OS

• Like 2

^ how do we get rid of that blasted infernal thing, it keeps telling me to upgrade my laptop as there isn't a driver for it's internal Intel GMA video processor.... ....

dont upgrade to windows 10.... yet

leave it at 7. its still the best microsoft OS

Wasn't trying to, too it upon itself to attempt it twice and failed twice. ironing

Burnt a $100 over data limit hole in the pocket and left us with nothing till the middle of the month.

c**ts

always turn off automatic updates if you havent already. windows updates are basically a waste of time and internet data.

juggernaut: download and run a program called 3dpchip, it will find you all the drivers for whatever your computer/laptop has and you can download and install them.

westy: call up your internet provider and tell them your situation and they *should* be able to help you out a bit. they are generally nice about genuine mistakes such as this

• Like 1

Why do you have a data cap you noob? Ring your telco and tell them you are going to can them and move to another company that has no cap for cheaper. Then they'll just match whatever you can find online. It's pretty sh*t house that they don't give you a courtesy call asking if you want to upgrade. My girlfriends parents were paying $12x a month for 10 gigs until about a month ago.

• Like 5

thats ridiculous.

i recently changed to vodafone's $79 a month plan unlimited data. cant complain really.