Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

All BMW's are mean't to be running on a minimum of 95 RON petrol... unless the real late model greenie ones have changed their fuel type

All BMW's are mean't to be running on a minimum of 95 RON petrol... unless the real late model greenie ones have changed their fuel type

Even M20/30/40 or are you meaning the later stuff? i run the M70 on 95 but the 316i on 91, have tried 95 but no noticable milage increase so went back

Even M20/30/40 or are you meaning the later stuff? i run the M70 on 95 but the 316i on 91, have tried 95 but no noticable milage increase so went back

My E34's manual says that you can run the M30 on 91, but M50's on 95.

Posted Image

My E34's manual says that you can run the M30 on 91, but M50's on 95.

Posted Image

correct

e34 535i 9:1 compression ratio ,

m50 525i etc about 10:1 compression ratio or higher depending which year etc

older e28 535i 10:1 compression ratio is supposed to use 95min ron

my m5 engine with 11.5:1 compression ratio only runs on 98 or lots of pinky

Brents onto it. It mainly dependant on your compression ratio of YOUR engine.

The DME will adapt to compensate however you can easily get out of range or worse knock / leaning out using the wrong fuels for what the combustion was designed for.

Fuel consumption is subjective as well. As a lot of factors can come into play such as bad O2 sensors, bad fuel filter, bad injectors etc.

spotted in my drive 1x e36 318is m series 1x e36 318is 1x e36 turbo 318is 1x e34 rough as but goes like hell......i think i need to buy another bmw can never have enough i say :)

spotted in my drive 1x e36 318is m series 1x e36 318is 1x e36 turbo 318is 1x e34 rough as but goes like hell......i think i need to buy another bmw can never have enough i say :)

have a nice 635csi lhd that needs a big a$$ turbo fitted to it ,

you can buy that if you like.

have a nice 635csi lhd that needs a big a$$ turbo fitted to it ,

you can buy that if you like.

you have no idea how tempting that is brent :) very very tempting

Spotted Dietmar(Top Secret) in the FAL beast heading out of town on Cambridge rd last night, I was in the Range Rover behind you haha

Ahh I thought that may have been you! The Range Rover travels in a very regal fashion.

Drove past a fantastic looking alpina white e24 on BBS RS's at about lunch time today. Stopped at the Hearwood and Greers Rd intersection. Looking sharp!

Spotted a e36 m3 estoril blue (my favorite) in new market

And also a white E30 coupe plate OI610 or something parked in ponsomby. Looked mint

A black e39 genuine ACS heading south on the gst our bridge. Plate BMW580. Looked mint.

Also saw a 850 in white yesterday

A black e39 genuine ACS heading south on the gst our bridge. Plate BMW580. Looked mint.

Also saw a 850 in white yesterday

Doubt very much its genuine.

Doubt very much its genuine.

The license plate belongs to a 520i from Singapore that was originally Alpine White, so I'm inclined to agree!

1990 in very nice condition - grey leather interior - these must have been awesome back in the day - in Ohakune hidden well away from any parking dent risk

post-3258-1356502217.jpg

Edited by central3

They're still awsome today!

A black e36 touring parked across from my white e36 touring in the freshchoice carpark. If only it was next to mine, would of made a good pic

I saw this BMW Isetta today at Hokitika (West Coast of the South Island).

We did a day Trip to the coast in the E30, I drove by this car and just had to stop and take a Pic.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

e30 Thursday!

Saw a black sedan with rusted bonnet and roof racks coming down Greville rd at lunch time. Saw a white sedan with tech 1 kit at the shops in Albany. Saw a nice black m325 back on Greville going home - license plate something like driftit. Then saw a nice standard looking sedan on East coast...

They everywhere here on the sunny side of Auckland :P

Delicious...

Was rolling around in this yesterday haha .. It is a very nice car and the second lowest K model in NZ next to Toms car. Some friends of ours father owns it.

I saw this BMW Isetta today at Hokitika (West Coast of the South Island).

We did a day Trip to the coast in the E30, I drove by this car and just had to stop and take a Pic.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My partner is from hoki, it lives across the road from their police station apparently.

A standard silver e36 outside my house slowing down to a complete stop to take a better look at my e36's parked outside. Dont know weather to flattered or worried...