Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

That was my thoughts ^^^ too. Awesome looking car though, in whats probably a simple understated colour. I like it, lots........... :wub:

And it 'gets used' with it having racks - instant bonus points & free beer for that guy............... ;):) Great stuff!!

No pic sorry Black 760Li in Bunnings car park Pnth think would be E65 by body shape.The exhaust note wasn't bad as he hurried to beat the on coming traffic as the light s changed.

Is their a fuel shorted or am I just lucky 88km on a trip to Welly the other week and have noticed it around Pnth on the open road also .

Seen this in the car park , Love these little fiat's and this one is in mint condition.

u6yf.jpg

speaking of fiats , lance and his not so mint one spotted..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFbHCMtVqw8&list=UUxJpv-Qzr0uSY2yNfHsOK2Q&feature=c4-overview

Thread cleaned up and members warned. This might be a good time for people to have a read of the forum rules again.

• Like 1

Also, cheers for the prompt report fellas, makes it way easier for us!

Tourings always make me take a 'double look' as such, as they're relatively rare I think - red E30 Touring spotted in Palmy today FLE### rego - looked like its been tricked & loved a bit - looked great...& made me smile seeing it.....!!!!!

Was stopped at the lights and the passenger in the car on the other side whipped out his phone and took a pic of me in the touring. Felt like a celebrity hahahaha

• Like 1

Tourings always make me take a 'double look' as such, as they're relatively rare I think - red E30 Touring spotted in Palmy today FLE### rego - looked like its been tricked & loved a bit - looked great...& made me smile seeing it.....!!!!!

That would be Ando's!

That would be Ando's!

First time I've ever seen it floating around, & I thought it just looked awesome................!!!! Was raining when he pulled up beside me, & he had the sunroof tilted - cracked me up bigtime - sweet car........

Must be the week for them - theres a blue E34 540i much like mine on nice wheels floating around Palmy, looks mint, & looks NZ new 94/95 going off it having a rego that starts with 'T'...........

And, a while back either in here or on Tm, there was a silver E34 540i that was really nice, with plate BM 540 - seen that getting around today too........

First time I've ever seen it floating around, & I thought it just looked awesome................!!!! Was raining when he pulled up beside me, & he had the sunroof tilted - cracked me up bigtime - sweet car........

Sunroof up no matter what the weather in a e30 haha. Gotta look good always.

• Like 1

Yip that was me. Where abouts was that? Had someone follow me into countdown carpark on Featherston St today to look at the touring because he hadn't seen one before, yet owned 5 e30 coupes and an e30 "half soft top" as he called it. People always look at your car when you haven't had a chance to clean it :mellow: .

Sunroof up no matter what the weather in a e30 haha. Gotta look good always.

Exactly. Until an army uni mog pulled up next to me and sent a lot of water through the gap. Why did they even have a mog in town.

Edited by Ando

Yip that was me. Where abouts was that? .

Exactly. Until an army uni mog pulled up next to me and sent a lot of water through the gap. Why did they even have a mog in town.

Was at Featherston / Rangiteiki Street traffic lights............. ;)

I think theres Mogs floating around on training or somethink.............

Spotted Michael on Campbell rd this morning at about 8:30. Love the stock look, with the exhaust the only sign that something isn't quite normal

Has anyone from wellington ever spotted my old e46 around???? Pretty noticeable car.

Haven't seen it since i sold it - owner lives in hutt valley - not be surprised if its had terminal issues... or been crashed or something

KxIvMDrl.jpg

Doesn't have the Pplate anymore HCHXXX i think.

Red e30 cutting lanes and undertaking by drury exit heading south today. The Big bimmersport.co.nz sticker probably isnt the best publicity.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Edited by pldubs
  • Like 2

Red e30 cutting lanes and undertaking by drury exit heading south today. The Big bimmersport.co.nz sticker probably isnt the best publicity. Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I saw the car too haha, was heading north

M3 @ Tui Brewery today on display "Pistons and Chrome"

GRUNT5 in Grey Lynn this evening. Looking good!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

saw a very tidy Alpine White E30 on BBS's this morning about 10.30 upper hutt motorway, have seen it around a few tims now but i dont think they are a member????

and then a very late model Porsche Cayenne followed buy an AMG C or S63 both doing easily 160km/h if not more on the motorway out of wellington before the Porirua flyover. both murdered out, weaving in and out of traffic, looked like a gang movie!

lol there is some wank in a black e38 around here that does that. burning around switching lanes between traffic, flying up behind you and flashing his lights trying to get you to move over. then the traffic lights turn red and everyone catches up to him.

if that was me id be too embarrassed that everyone caught up to me and id run the red light, but he just sits there acting cool with his hand out the window and his over sized sunnies on.

• Like 2

White e30 m3 heading north on the motorway around the Greville on/off ramp. Treat to see in the wilds.

Edited by duvey