Apex

Quick rant thread.

In some cases both.

My mate and I looked at a nearby open home while taking a break from building the deck on his house yesterday.

Old white neighbor of open home gave us the 'yellow peril' speech.

I played dumb and let him dig his hole deeper and deeper until I informed him that my mate's wife was Asian.

He then spluttered and stammered while we walked away.

Some old people have good reason to be the way they are. They likely saw or experienced some nasty things during war time's.

• Like 1

Some old people have good reason to be the way they are. They likely saw or experienced some nasty things during war time's.

Very very true.... and lost loved ones, very close mates & family

• Like 1

Very very true.... and lost loved ones, very close mates & family

Bullshit, That is a perfectly acceptable reason to hate humans in general, not one race.

Racism is stupid and cannot be argued otherwise.

• Like 5

Bullshit, That is a perfectly acceptable reason to hate humans in general, not one race.

Racism is stupid and cannot be argued otherwise.

White people murdered my family and stole my land. Good enough reason.

Thread goes downhill in 3...2...1...

• Like 2

See it everyday, it's a fact of life. However there is worse things in the world causing more trouble than racism ever has, like religion for example.

• Like 1

was playing some fun computer games with my friend till about 1am on this lovely saturday evening and about 5 minutes after he left. heard some noises etc and went downstairs to discover one of the slider doors wide open and the front door unlocked with some shoes missing from the shoe rack infront of the main door.

amongst were one of my favorite rare nike sneakers worth probably about $300 but also kind of priceless as they are pretty rare and cant be found locally.

as well as some other nikes (flatmates.. gotta tell them tomorrow, didnt want to wake them up so late at night)

and for some reason the robber took one left and one right of different shoes, maybe he ran away in them no idea..

my friend told me after i told him what happened that he did see someone walking around the road as he was leaving my house in his car.

sigh what a lovely night. now im a bit paranoid as to the house's security etc. sigh. sigh sigh...

So hate the individuals that murdered your family and stole your land.

Don't hate all people in the world with the same skin colour as those individuals.

I have white skin and I didn't murder your family or steal your land.

Boredom. This sucks.

Wanna do stuff and cant.

Pulled the cupholder out of the spare parts car yesterday and though it was only a 20 min job it was a real "pain"..lol

Trying to get into the car on those angles was probably not a wise idea in my state.

Edited by kulgan

you need more BMWs in your life Dave

ha ha..

I agree. Trying now to get my hands on a 00 740i here in town but the owner and I are still a long way away from eachother on price.

The body and upholstery are shot and it's done over 300k. BUT. Its had a 6 speed manual conversion and someones done the work and put a large case LSD in it.

I want those bits in my 740..lol

• Like 8

didn't know any 6 speed E38s were in this country!

From what he's been telling me the PO did the conversion using a M5 6 speed and the diff was done using a 95 740i large case diff with the internals from a E32 LSD.

• Like 2

Just need the s62 and life will be choice

Then you'd have the M7 BMW never built.

I knew I'd seen that conversion done. This guy even managed the M5 diff into the E38 as well.

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?2104692-E38-swapped-S62&highlight=s62

Local council passed a bylaw which means you can no longer wash cars on the driveway.

Apparently the local BP drive through car wash is my only option now unless I create a grass area.

Only thing with creating a grass area is the council passed a bylaw protecting the trees on the rest of the section a couple years before.

Might as well start using sandpaper on the paint finish now

• Like 3

Do it in the middle of the night, in the dark. #YOLO

• Like 3

Move out to the Hutt where all the councillors are too busy sitting on the bong to do anything

• Like 2

Local council passed a bylaw which means you can no longer wash cars on the driveway.

Apparently the local BP drive through car wash is my only option now unless I create a grass area.

Only thing with creating a grass area is the council passed a bylaw protecting the trees on the rest of the section a couple years before.

Might as well start using sandpaper on the paint finish now

Wtf, Where is this?

Wtf, Where is this?

Wellington

Wellington

To be clearer, not all of Wellington, just Porirua district (for now).

• Like 1

What sucks: People as a collective. Majority is right is only a mockery of a proper society. The system is rotten and needs to be purged.