Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Really tidy looking black E30 coupe, rego KART** something or other, bimmersport logo on the rear screen. Parked on the side of the road in a well-heeled Ellerslie street... to whom does it belong?

Next model X5 being filmed down at the Squadron. German number plates etc. Looks nice, bit less brutish than current model

Spotted a brand new BMW M5 down town crawling in traffic around the beer festival on Saturday, didn't have a lot of road presence and I was surprised that not one person in the large group we were walking with even noticed it even after walking past it three times, outwardly the brakes were the only give away.

Suppose that's why M5 are still the best Q cars then.

2010 320 diesel with huge rims and an M badge on the boot. That's worse than putting an M badge on a petrol 320. Only reason i noticed was i heard it then saw the badge so carjamed it haha.

That's worse than putting an M badge on a petrol 320.

If it had the full factory M-Sport kit, then that is how it would have been supplied from the dealer -_- , also if it was the E90 version then the diesel has far more go than the petrol as well, so if anything is more worthy of the M badge??

If it had the full factory M-Sport kit, then that is how it would have been supplied from the dealer -_- , also if it was the E90 version then the diesel has far more go than the petrol as well, so if anything is more worthy of the M badge??

its getting a bit silly though...an m badge used to mean a car that was at least a wee bit special...it means nothing now.

its getting a bit silly though...an m badge used to mean a car that was at least a wee bit special...it means nothing now.

Maybe we should all put a "Y" badge on our cars....

BMW - Mercedes merger! Wow that is news...

Spotted a beautiful Black e24 635csi sitting on some lovely wheels, drove past to quickly to get a proper look,

On cryers road at like 11:30ish

Plate.. I M6 I..

All I have to say is wow such a beautiful car with an amazing road presence, wow :wub:

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=im6i

Must have been an m6 then....the plates plus the fact it was imported last year and now road legal.

Was following a mint e30 tech II coupe home on Mt Eden rd this evening. Loved it

Spotted a beautiful Black e24 635csi sitting on some lovely wheels, drove past to quickly to get a proper look,

On cryers road at like 11:30ish

Plate.. I M6 I..

All I have to say is wow such a beautiful car with an amazing road presence, wow :wub:

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=im6i

Must have been an m6 then....the plates plus the fact it was imported last year and now road legal.

ah i know that car , was having lots of work done to it at BM workshop in east tamaki .

uk import M6325csi , full repainted etc .

lots of things being overhaulled on it .

i supplied some parts for it

A (stunning) Blue 2013 335i Sedan coming over the bridge. Looked like it had some sort of bodykit on it? The front air dam was certainly more prominent than i've noticed before.

A (stunning) Blue 2013 335i Sedan coming over the bridge. Looked like it had some sort of bodykit on it? The front air dam was certainly more prominent than i've noticed before.

Could've been M Performance front airdam?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Could've been M Performance front airdam?

Yep, that's the one. I think the car was the same ( or similar ) in colour to the blue that you get on the new M5?

Plate was BMW440. Cool little ( not that little anymore! ) car.

Also followed a Volvo S60 R Polestar in blue. Sweet little car as well!

Hmmm pretty sure I saw Josh / Hybrid at a Caltex gas station in Penrose this afternoon, either that or a very similar mint looking E30.

Hmmm pretty sure I saw Josh / Hybrid at a Caltex gas station in Penrose this afternoon, either that or a very similar mint looking E30.

Yeah, that was me .. out of gas on the way back from Hampton Downs. Was pouring a couple 10ltr cans of 98 into the tank. Thought I could make it back with 1/8 of a tank to the shore from Hamptons. Twas a no :)

Failed to keep up with a very nice black E92 335i on the northern motorway between Silverdale and town. License plate 335I SE.

In other news had a thoroughly enjoyable drive up to Te Point and back. My E39 was an absolute pleasure to drive and for the first time (touch wood) everything felt right. More fun to drive (and definitely more comfortable) than the brand new 320i wagon we're borrowing IMHO, but I am biased!

Heath rolling around in his PUG with rally comms headset/mic on. Cept there was no passenger. Heath where you doing a 'because race car' ?

wow. a super minty black E30 M3, assume its an Evo 3? didnt see the front. coming down adelaide road. plate IEVO3I.

honestly say, best looking BMW i have ever seen, ive always dreamed of a diamanteschwartz M3! wish i could have seen it up close