Apex

Quick rant thread.

Ha. I enjoy finding cars for people.

I am not looking for a cheap women, looking for an independent women with a busy life, a high libedo and appreciation of night out / in.

It's not that big a ask, I mean NZ women have more "partners" on average than most other nations.

It's easy to find a one night stand, but it's time consuming and not that great a quality.

Too pragmatic?

And near all women have " not DTF " on Tinder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Telemarketers. That old chestnut. It's not my fault you chose a sh*t job now leave me alone.

Even got one on the cell phone t'other day, is nothing sacred?

Telemarketers. That old chestnut. It's not my fault you chose a sh*t job now leave me alone.

Even got one on the cell phone t'other day, is nothing sacred?

It's worse in the US of A. My mate was there for 6 weeks, picked up a prepay SIM and about 3 weeks into his trip he got a call asking 'if he was happy with his long distance provided'.

I hate the mazy ones that are just a recording... Drop everything and run for the phone.. and its a message!!

• Like 2

I hate the mazy ones that are just a recording... Drop everything and run for the phone.. and its a message!!

Those ones for the Life Insurance, with the automated woman's voice?? I can't see how anyone has ever bought something off of them.. So awful and annoying.

Morons who sit under the limit and brake for every corner, then when you blow past them they sit behind you with their high beams on....

People who travel at 90kms along the highway when you have no oportunity to overtake them then speed up to 105kms on the passing lane. OMG. come on people.

I frequently get people continuing to accelerate past 105 when they have just been doing sub 100... seen 150 in this circumstance, no f**ks given. not sitting on 80 to please some f**king useless person.

• Like 2

Coming home late from work tired and hungry, dinners not cooked, try to cook said dinner, burn it. Give up, throw it out, have a beer, go to bed.

Coming home late from work tired and hungry, dinners not cooked, try to cook said dinner, burn it. Give up, throw it out, have a beer, go to bed.

Yip been there

• Like 1

Women vs Men. Why can't we just deal with situations on the same level.

Wanted. A fit women who is available for dinner, wine, and sex one or two nights a week with no commitments, drama or false hopes... From a guys point of view, the romance is in the time I don't see the person, so once or twice a week builds romance.

Not upset, just annoyed that I now have to go through the whole process again, its exhausting being nice and having to remember things, i.e., small dogs name, small child's name, other facts. haha

It always turns out this way...

and less than 40kg to navigate?

• Like 2

50-60kg is fine.

I have the battery behind the passenger seat so that will bring our weight up to be about 50/50. Its all about the balance.

Off to the south auckland clinic for a MRI Scan. So expect a rant in about three hours. haha

sh*t Thai food. Man there is a very fine line between excellent Thai food and terrible Thai food.

sh*t Thai food. Man there is a very fine line between excellent Thai food and terrible Thai food.

There is a racist joke that could be made here...

f**kme 2 in 1 day....

Legally you can be asked to be removed from their database right then and there. It falls under the same laws as email spam and unsolicited letterbox turd. Ask for the persons name too. I've done this a few times and it actually works.

There was a case several years a go where a guy was constantly harassed by a company .. He ended up sending an invoice to the company for his time at his normal charge out rate of 70 per hour ... This was after he sent them a letter stating that if they continued to call his number that it was now a paid for service.

Went all the way through the courts, he won and also won legal fees. Made a tidy profit from the company as I recall. The company also still had to remove him from the database and new legislation was introduced that if you want off you can get off their database.

• Like 2

Legally you can be asked to be removed from their database right then and there. It falls under the same laws as email spam and unsolicited letterbox turd. Ask for the persons name too. I've done this a few times and it actually works.

There was a case several years a go where a guy was constantly harassed by a company .. He ended up sending an invoice to the company for his time at his normal charge out rate of 70 per hour ... This was after he sent them a letter stating that if they continued to call his number that it was now a paid for service.

Went all the way through the courts, he won and also won legal fees. Made a tidy profit from the company as I recall. The company also still had to remove him from the database and new legislation was introduced that if you want off you can get off their database.

HRV seem to be completely unaware. Every time they call I tell em to stick it/take the name of their list and 3 months later they're back. Like anyone wants one of their sh*t systems anyway...then there's the random property schemes/scams...

Aaaannyway, what I really need to do is find a reasonable alarm monitoring alternative and piss the land line off.

I get a shitload of the Indian telemarketers calling me because my mobile number is on our website. Normally when they ring I am sitting in traffic so just lead them on a wild goose chase for about 45 mins until they ask for my credit card number and then I rip into them. This happens probably 5-7 times a month. Normally it's for a SEO company that promises to take my website to number one on google.

I don't know if this video works or not but here is a small snippet of one of the ones I recorded. This lady rang me back after I ripped into her coworker. This is the safeish version before it got feral/racist etc. Can show you all of the others at the pub next time.

https://www.facebook.com/ashkan.razmi/videos/10152656758433097/

• Like 4

Morons who sit under the limit and brake for every corner, then when you blow past them they sit behind you with their high beams on....

I frequently get people continuing to accelerate past 105 when they have just been doing sub 100... seen 150 in this circumstance, no f**ks given. not sitting on 80 to please some f**king useless person.

The phenomenon I like to call "straight line drivers" as in, they can only drive in a straight line, the first sign of a curve and they have no idea how their car can go around it and proceed to be on / off the brake pedal all the way around, even though there is a F%$k-off big sign telling them what the "comfortable" speed around the corner is, and they were 15kms under that speed to start with. Then as you say they piss off at a million miles an hour at the first sign of an overtaking lane.

This is where machine guns or rocket launchers should be allowed to be used...

• Like 2

speaking of letterbox sh*t, im f**king sick of people not understanding what the "no circulars" sign on my letterbox means. No, it doesnt mean "go ahead, shove all the local community news papers into my letterbox". If it aint addressed to someone specific, f**k off.

Oh, and companies that keep sending letters for previous occupiers of the property, even though you have RTS'd a whole bunch already. sh*t just goes in the bin now. Debt collectors come at me.

On the subject of mail... i've lived at the same place for over a year and a half and I still receive mail for like 10 - 15 previous tenants. Redirect your bloody mail! Goes straight in my bin.

• Like 3

I just put it back in the postbox same with junk mail,make it nzposts problem.

Ha. I enjoy finding cars for people.

I am not looking for a cheap women, looking for an independent women with a busy life, a high libedo and appreciation of night out / in.

It's not that big a ask, I mean NZ women have more "partners" on average than most other nations.

It's easy to find a one night stand, but it's time consuming and not that great a quality.

Too pragmatic?

And near all women have " not DTF " on Tinder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

then sees megane, megane, renault

hahahahahahah jokes

• Like 1

HRV seem to be completely unaware. Every time they call I tell em to stick it/take the name of their list and 3 months later they're back. Like anyone wants one of their sh*t systems anyway...then there's the random property schemes/scams...

Aaaannyway, what I really need to do is find a reasonable alarm monitoring alternative and piss the land line off.

Ha I install the equviliant to hrv systems on occasion, seem to work well but each house is different.

Also I do monitoring devices that use the radio network so no land line. Send me a pm if you want to know more and I'll see what I can sort for ya

Ha I install the equviliant to hrv systems on occasion, seem to work well but each house is different.

Also I do monitoring devices that use the radio network so no land line. Send me a pm if you want to know more and I'll see what I can sort for ya

Smart Vent?

Venting about vents in the vent thread.

• Like 4

Smart Vent?

Nah, for solar pro, but they're all the same stuff. Apart from they make a solar air panel aswell for theirs.