Wellington wingers ^ see above hahahahahahaha �✌

Whats Julian Savea got to do with it?

• Like 3

You really rate that a 9?

• Like 5

i believe you are mistaken

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif winger.png

Bahahahah cheeky little git ain't ya? Wellington winger all the way lol

Crazy Hot flatmate wakes me up every damn morning.

For anyone wondering, shes about an 8 - 7 / crazy - hot

What thread are you reading Ash?

Edited by pldubs

^ Agreed.

That said though - rampant radical feminism. Sick to death of hearing how bad/wrong/sexist I am in the news everyday.

Men and Women are different - that is all.

• Like 1

Guest MP0wer

I'm seeing a 4.5

No, No. if you notice the cute naughty smile adds up to around 5. or 4.9.

Probably not a good direction for the thread guys. And decidedly unfair on the flatmate in question don't you think?

This isn't Facebook after all.

Or high school.

This is Hot or Not

^ Agreed.

That said though - rampant radical feminism. Sick to death of hearing how bad/wrong/sexist I am in the news everyday.

Words of the honorable & wise!

please no one on this forum apologise for being a man

• Like 2

Guest MP0wer

please no one on this forum apologise for being a man

absolutely, I'm glad you agree to submit to our will. its time men grew spines in this country like russia and the eastern world.

^ Agreed.

I want to buy this man a drink, make that 2 drinks, no 5. yes 5 drinks & a cheap bottle of vodka for having the guts to put it right with no pc/feminist/equality/sexist rubbish.

Edited by MP0wer

Deleted,

You f**king scumbags.

teaches me right for giving into the masses.

I love my flatmate, she is beautiful and deserves 100% respect for being a human.

Edited by pldubs
  • Like 10

Accelerating up on ramp with 7 year old in the car to find a woman driving straight at me.

• Like 2

People who swerve into my path (Purposely) whilst I'm lane-splitting to work in the morning on my motorcycle.

It's been previously mentioned that kiwi drivers for some reason stick as far right in their lane as possible - usually this leaves me a decent margin to head down the motorway (Generally 40-50kph if traffic stopped, plenty of room for emergency braking if needed, and with people generally not adhering to the indicate for at least 2 seconds before changing lane it is often needed).

Some people are lovely and move over when they see me coming..however recently with traffic being worse than usual I've had several people seem to want to take out their frustration by attempting to...well, kill me. :wacko:

Edited by Rubix
  • Like 2

i always move closer to the left or right if i see a bike in my rear view mirror. its not difficult but i imagine it makes life a tiny bit easier for riders especially if they have those big cruiser type bikes which are quite wide

• Like 1

People who swerve into my path (Purposely) whilst I'm lane-splitting to work in the morning on my motorcycle.

It's been previously mentioned that kiwi drivers for some reason stick as far right in their lane as possible - usually this leaves me a decent margin to head down the motorway (Generally 40-50kph if traffic stopped, plenty of room for emergency braking if needed, and with people generally not adhering to the indicate for at least 2 seconds before changing lane it is often needed).

Some people are lovely and move over when they see me coming..however recently with traffic being worse than usual I've had several people seem to want to take out their frustration by attempting to...well, kill me. :wacko:

40 t0 50 faster than other traffic is a bit too fast imho....Go and stand right next to the road and see how fast 50 k is.This is my OPINION as a motorcyclist of Many years.

50 km hr is 13.8 m per sec that about three car lengths every second .I cant decide wether those people who move over do it deleiberately or if they are just dayderamin

40 t0 50 faster than other traffic is a bit too fast imho....Go and stand right next to the road and see how fast 50 k is.This is my OPINION as a motorcyclist of Many years.

50 km hr is 13.8 m per sec that about three car lengths every second .I cant decide wether those people who move over do it deleiberately or if they are just dayderamin

I'd tend to agree. I always went no more than 20-30, and as traffic hit those sort of speeds would merge back in. Never had people swerving in front of me, even though Wellingtonians are apparently terrible for it..

Have to agree with huff3r and kiwi535, 50 clicks above traffic speed whilst lane splitting is a recipe for disaster and probably pisses off cage drivers more than meandering past about 20-30 clicks.

Some drivers are great with checking mirrors and giving a little extra room and then there are a few wankers that will do fake lane changes or try and squeeze you.

At a set of lights it's a lot safer for the motorcyclist to filter to the front of the line. It prevents the rider from being rear ended by a distracted driver and allows a car to take the space that the bike would have occupied. The bike should be able to clear the intersection before becoming an obstruction to vehicles around them.

Lane filtering has now become legal in NSW and in California it's a requirement that you move out of the way of a lane splitting motorcyclist.

Anyway... my 10 cents.

• Like 1

Only time distances you from crutches, a wheel chair or a box. Your attitude can change all of that very quickly.... or sell the bike

• Like 2

Accelerating up on ramp with 7 year old in the car to find a woman driving straight at me.

WTF?! Where? ... And how?

Had similar the other day driving home from the airport. Just passing the Onehunga exit and I think approaching Queenstown Rd (?) to see a Subaru B4 heading the wrong way down the motorway.

I had a guy test drive my E60 down the off ramp a few years back, picked him up from the Airport and we took off, was very funny. He did buy the car at asking price though so I wasn't complaining too much.

Expect to see more of this now that the scumbags know the police have to end their pursuit in this situation as it's "too dangerous"...

• Like 1

Where is easy. The city bound on ramp at Waterview. Two lanes, was going around a van and once clear of it found a silver Rav4 coming straight at me. Hit brakes/horn/flashed lights, couldn't stop, she went on the grass around me. 30-40m further on was armco where she swerved and we would have just hit.

How? Who knows? Even the 7 year old said, "How did she even get there?"

If you see a silver Rav4 driven by a blond woman in her 50s, rego starting with BDS, I suggest you give her a wide berth. Or a smack between the eyes.

• Like 3

I know what happened. She was running from a murder... because the RAV4 is so good.

Posted this elsewhere but I think it deserves to be here.

At my work they told us they were going to improve the parking for us due to the increase in staff and lack of parks.

Did they increase the size of the parking lot. NO!

They friggin shrink the size of the parking space by about 20cm. WTF. Now everyone has to squeeze out of their cars and cant really avoid bumping their door into the car beside them. I have 2 new chips in the 740i's passenger door from work so now I drive all the way to the end of the car park and pull up on the grass. where no one parks.. Well, almost no one. I notice my boss has started parking his brand new Commodore there as well. Funny that.

Edited by kulgan
  • Like 1