Apex

Quick rant thread.

Bloody flies, never had this many of them and they don't seem to be afraid of humans, keep kamikaze bombing me.. Little feckers!!

One shot knockdown spray. Can't live without it at this time of year.

Bloody flies, never had this many of them and they don't seem to be afraid of humans, keep kamikaze bombing me.. Little feckers!!

Same here. They seem immune to the fly-killing squirty things, too.

These two work a treat, most of the others seem to suck

FlySpray.jpg

• Like 2

These two work a treat, most of the others seem to suck

Thank goodness they are on a coaster each. you wouldnt want to mark the table.

• Like 3

Thank goodness they are on a coaster each. you wouldnt want to mark the table.

I lay towels down before I walk on the carpet.

• Like 6

I lay towels down before I walk on the carpet.

Didn't realise you were married, too.

• Like 4

Smashed my damn phone's screen.

Replacement ordered, $155 down the drain.

I stick with the cheap $20 candybar form phones. They suck, but this farmer once killed 3 bigger IP67 rated phones in a year

• Like 1

13.5 hours yesterday... then called back after a 2 hour "rest" - 16.5 hours charged... I start at 6am :(

It was all fixed ready for today.

No thanks thanks from those who caused the problems, but plenty of thanks from those who got blamed by them!

Trademe sellers. I offered more than what they wanted, only to decline and let the auction run. Only to put up a lower buynow for someone else a week later. Why?

• Like 1

Stupid dumb road workers,, suggested safe cornering speed 45km ,,

so they black all the signs off and put op 50 km signs when they do road works.

Awakino gorge

• Like 4

Trademe sellers. I offered more than what they wanted, only to decline and let the auction run. Only to put up a lower buynow for someone else a week later. Why?

Not quite the same, but an item that didn't sell (no reserve, no bids) has been relisted twice. I offered a Buy Now at the start price, but apparently it's worth more than my offer.

Oh well. Maybe I'll remember to bid this time.

im guilty of being this kind of seller lol. think i can get more so i hold out but then it doesnt sell and i need to move it so offer it for less haha.

Stupid dumb road workers,, suggested safe cornering speed 45km ,,

so they black all the signs off and put op 50 km signs when they do road works.

Awakino gorge

honestly heads should roll for that fk up. most cars can safely corner at least 20 or 30 over those speeds but your truck can't!

• Like 1

Feckin' uselsss tossers who indicate right, move to the left side of the centre dividing line, then just before they turn right, swing left. Y'know, just as soon as you're passing their much slower vehicle on the inside...

• Like 1

The cyclist that tried to get himself run over.

I was 30 meters back, he was on the left in the bike lane, light goes green, the cuts across right in front of me so i had swerve into oncoming traffic to dodge him.

The cyclist that tried to get himself run over.

I was 30 meters back, he was on the left in the bike lane, light goes green, the cuts across right in front of me so i had swerve into oncoming traffic to dodge him.

just keep driving. He will learn not to do it again.

• Like 1

Cones, Road work 30km signs the whole nine yards and traffic doing as asked. The only trouble no humans not a sole this was about 9 in the morning return later on in the day about 1.30 still all decked out but not a sole to be seen.

A road that has been re-chipped trouble is they didn't fix the dips and bumps first before doing the re-chipping

Better than my mates car in AKL which everyone seems to use as a touch parking target.

• Like 1

Cones, Road work 30km signs the whole nine yards and traffic doing as asked. The only trouble no humans not a sole this was about 9 in the morning return later on in the day about 1.30 still all decked out but not a sole to be seen.

A road that has been re-chipped trouble is they didn't fix the dips and bumps first before doing the re-chipping

I read this and thought you meant Hingaia Road from SH1 west... Not if you live in Foxton, I expect.

Hingaia Road has been subject to lane closures, one-way filters and more today, Right across the access to one school, and 200 yards from another. Just think how much easier it would have been if they'd done this a couple of weeks ago when school holidays were on.

F*#king internet and cable TV gone out at home. on thursday. before a long weekend. power reset cable modem. called voda. nope, can't find your modem. We'll have to send an engineer. next wednesday.

New Zealand Day weekend with no TV, no internet, no netflix, and the one dayer in wellington. f#@kers. I'd pay $20/month on top of my current monthly bill to have next-day on-site technician. not an option. I curse Spark and Voda for their low-margin low-SLA service provision contracts with Downers et al.

brought to you by mobile 4G modem.

• Like 4

People who dont indicate at roundabouts or indicate incorrectly

• Like 4

F*#king internet and cable TV gone out at home. on thursday. before a long weekend. power reset cable modem. called voda. nope, can't find your modem. We'll have to send an engineer. next wednesday.

New Zealand Day weekend with no TV, no internet, no netflix, and the one dayer in wellington. f#@kers. I'd pay $20/month on top of my current monthly bill to have next-day on-site technician. not an option. I curse Spark and Voda for their low-margin low-SLA service provision contracts with Downers et al.

brought to you by mobile 4G modem.

I use a little local compnay. I have a radio wireless connection.

I had a fault.

THEY called ME and asked if it was OK to send a Tech out to replace the antenna/router, before I got home from work.

It was all done before I got home B)

• Like 1

awesome. if voda ran monitoring on their cable network they could do the same. ooops, and then I woke up!

great service Allan. what sort of speeds do you get over your wireless connection?

• Like 1