Apex

Quick rant thread.

hope the dog was alright! 2 packs of salmon avo sushi and a auckland to wellington roadtrip wouldnt have been fun for the spanial

He appeared to fine, no more farting than normal :P

• Like 1

Happy with where the M20 is at, finally ready to shut the bonnet and leave it alone- thought to myself, "The plugs will be filthy from when it was having problems running" so started the final task of giving the plugs a birthday... pulled on number 4 lead slightly wrong and the friggin wire comes right out of the boot

Sigh... who has a spare set of M20 leads?

I was thinking lethal weapon 2 with the surfboard;

Wish I had a steel beam that with a push of a button I could eject onto tailgaters. :ph34r:

How close would you have to be following a truck for that beam to go through your window?

I feel a lawsuit coming on.......

Happy with where the M20 is at, finally ready to shut the bonnet and leave it alone- thought to myself, "The plugs will be filthy from when it was having problems running" so started the final task of giving the plugs a birthday... pulled on number 4 lead slightly wrong and the friggin wire comes right out of the boot

Sigh... who has a spare set of M20 leads?

I have a set. Pm me if you're interested.

People who think putting thier hazards on automatically exempts them from all road rules and courteous driving/parking

• Like 7

^^Lol! That particular disease does seem to have spread from the UK to NZ!

That the m30 with a broken rocker from my parts car ran better than my m20 in my actual car is :( what gives?!?

Dickheads that use daytime running lamps instead of headlights at night.

First, they are too bloody bright knob-end they are meant to be bright in the day, think how bright that makes them at night to other cars!

Second, you have no lights on at the back of your car (or usually soft-roader!!), which makes you very hard to spot as you womble along.

• Like 3

surely any car with factory DRL would also have automatic nighttime sensing headlights??

• Like 1

i bloody hate DRL in the daytime anyway, too bright, blinding and direct... yet somehow its illegal to have dull , low pointing fog lamps on in the day?

surely any car with factory DRL would also have automatic nighttime sensing headlights??

Theres always an "off" setting >_<

• Like 1

r3vlimited being down whenever I try and access it

• Like 2

People who don't replace their bulbs in pairs and one is obviously brighter than the other. Really bugs me for some reason <_<

Drunk drivers this time of year .....

Car came across three lanes . Braked hard and just missed car and medium barrier. A few cms in it.The car wobbled between lanes for a while.

Edited by Neal

Use *555

No, use 111 (been told this by an officer friend after i *555'd a drunk, the response is far quicker and urgent)

People at Xmas time.

• Like 1