Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

Just 1/4 throttle and brake with both feet haha, joys of a Toyota auto.

I need a manual box though, auto is so hard to program just right, especially at low throttle

Just 1/4 throttle and brake with both feet haha, joys of a Toyota auto.

I need a manual box though, auto is so hard to program just right, especially at low throttle

here ya go a spare

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/toyota/engines/auction-710041520.htm

Sweet as, cheers for the comments Karl!

Inside the car while not droney or anything it's just too loud, I feel like a bit of a twat when giving it a boot full!

Seriously .. I think your should leave it be. It sounds amazing .. and that doesnt happen too often. Everyone else outside can just get over it. However I think youll find everyone on the outside will be saying how badass it sounds.

• Like 3

Yep, I agree with Josh. You can always close the valve if you want to be stealthy.

• Like 1

Oh I'm keeping it no question! But I just want to keep experimenting with different mufflers I can bolt on and off in 10 minutes.

Im having the 335i mufflers fitted this week - I have a feeling they will sound quite good.

I am also going to get the RS4 mufflers put back on but closer together so the 4 tips are more in an M3 E46 position, those too will be flanged and 'hot-swappable'

Oh I'm keeping it no question! But I just want to keep experimenting with different mufflers I can bolt on and off in 10 minutes.

Im having the 335i mufflers fitted this week - I have a feeling they will sound quite good.

I am also going to get the RS4 mufflers put back on but closer together so the 4 tips are more in an M3 E46 position, those too will be flanged and 'hot-swappable'

Awaiting your compilation video...

• Like 1

different mufflers I can bolt on and off in 10 minutes.

some people are wheel whores

you are a muff whore

• Like 2

Oh haha, were you in the Honda Intergra?

It sure goes rather ballistic, did it sound quite loud from your perspective?

I think I would ask the same question but isn't this a bit like asking your partner if she thinks your pe*is is big :wacko:

Mine would say its better than a honda exhaust

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Crashed the 540i

Bmw GT ran a stopsign in front of me

Literally 6 kms since i did front suspension bushes and rocker covers and a few other bits. And 100 meters away from the petrol station where i filled the tank to the

Brim

Needs bumper and bonnet repainted if not replaced. New guard, headlight. fog. grill. Lower bumper inserts. Left brake duct and forward splash sheild. Bumper trim and chrome strip. Also rad support looks bent.

But all bolt on bits i suppose so not the end of the world

You'd be absolutely gutted! Sorry to hear.

I started removing bits of the intake in search of a water leak on the passenger side of the E39...Having never really worked an M54 engine before, I've got to say its a real PITA...

Quick pic of the damage.

post-3743-13958687167055.jpg

damn Jason, that really sucks.

At least it seems light damage for what could have happened.

m5 bumper time??

Took a customers car for a drive at Ray's... Oops, I think I'm in trouble..

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thats that pos from the bus crash

• Like 1

Argh!

Also booked the car in to have all three diff seals replaced and will be talking to Kanye Barry about diff ratio options also.

kanye-west-1.jpg

• Like 1

And with another bimmer, even worse... :(

Im not so sure the BMW GT is actually even classed as a BMW so its not so bad. Counted as the biggest flop in history.

• Like 3

Saw a lot of them in Europe last year. Were they a financial flop or just a critical flop?

Probably not a financial, but a critical one it seems.

Washed it. Half a hr ago. In the dark............. :rolleyes: (well, the big blue tart has been gathering dust in the shed, I've got a 6am start in the morn, & bugger it, I'm gonna use it for a change!! High odds I'll get to work bit quicker than what I have all this week via SWB Cruiser........).

Mmmmm - its clean, & even dried with a towel - looks yummy........................ :wub::wub::wub:;):D

Took my V12 wagon down to a friend of mines truck garage, its a big car, but its microscopic compared to the Macks, Ivecos etc, also about 4 or 5 brand new Iveco Firetrucks getting prepared to be deployed etc.

Dropped exhaust and gutted all cats/mufflers except for the back box. did a little video open headers which is kinda cool, doesnt sounds as good as it does in real life though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o5dcOghlEM&feature=youtu.be

got it all back together, and its sounding a lot better (but not perfect). Still as quiet on idle as it has always been, but sounds a lot better when on the power both inside and out, and a LOT more power too it seems, the front cats were blocked on one side, and the other side wasnt much better. Always assumed they were as it didnt seem to have quite the power you would expect from a V12. Should keep me happy for 5 minutes. dont know how to make a video of cabin noise etc, will need someone to hold camera at some stage maybe.

• Like 1

Bought a set of used fl xenon headlamps with broken adjusters, and with one of the adjustment screws broken off. Spent the weekend cleaning them up, replacing all broken adjusters (without separating the lenses) and used some 2 part epoxy to re-attach the adjustment screw.

• Like 2

Got the E39 intake back on without issue. Replaced the steering hose clamps to hopefully stop the fluid leaking. Replaced the steering rack boots and got 4 new tyres.

post-2618-0-86537400-1396183481.jpg

Attempted to start the E30, battery completely dead.

• Like 1