Apex

Quick rant thread.

Supposed to be a sleep in day but called into work at 6am. Yawn

People who drive under the speed limit in an 80km area, but then speed when it changes to the 50km area. Wtf???

And people who drive Nissan tedias

That's about 70% of the population though... I think they actually have NO IDEA what's going on around them, or what they are doing.

• Like 6

E30 prices (buying), that have been steadily rising whilst their conditions have been getting worse :(

• Like 5

Allanw, on 02 Jul 2015 - 07:48 AM, said:

snapback.png

That's about 70% of the population though... I think they actually have NO IDEA what's going on around them, or what they are doing.

I call these people the one speed drivers, its around 65-75kph everywhere... and then they flash or *555 me when I pass them.

• Like 2

People who slam the bloody brakes on because they see a cop car or speed camera van...

...even though they aren't going over 100kph anyway.

This zero tolerance bullshit is doing nothing to improve the piss poor driving standards in NZ!!

• Like 3

^^^ Wot he said! ^^^

• Like 2

Public health system fixes that, haven't waited too long and bill will be around $300 for all 4. And done under GA.

How'd ya wrangle that? Wait till its an emergency then head on in? I got 4 of the bastards that should come out at some point...

Allanw, on 02 Jul 2015 - 07:48 AM, said:

snapback.png

I call these people the one speed drivers, its around 65-75kph everywhere... and then they flash or *555 me when I pass them.

They also aren't usually aware what the centreline is for.

Particularly common in the SUV crowd...

Night shift. First time, hopefully last time. 12hr shifts are gay enough during the day haha

Public health system fixes that, haven't waited too long and bill will be around $300 for all 4. And done under GA.

How'd ya wrangle that? Wait till its an emergency then head on in? I got 4 of the bastards that should come out at some point...

I want to know too!

Main reason i have health insurance.... haha

And a man bun

a "man bun" looks best on a woman

also known as a bun.

• Like 3

I want to know too!

Main reason i have health insurance.... haha

Impacted/ growing sideways (forward). I wanted them out a couple of years ago but was under the same impression as most people, that they cost a shitload and id need insurance, after putting it off of a few years and not getting insurance or finding a policy suitable, i went to the dentist and got x-rayed and examined, she referred me to the hospital where i got accepted and put on the waiting list that is 4 months maximum wait. May be different for others but seemed pretty straight forward for my case. Going in at the end of the month.

• Like 1

I hate you. I have spent like $2500 in the last 3 months on my f**king teeth.

• Like 1

Defence health system is even better haha. No wait, no cost...

• Like 2

Welly to Masterton pick up load, get to Manawatu gorge, just closed accident ,

check Napier Taupo open caution, get to the Napier Taupo road and the mother f#*@r closed the gate in front of me.

Had to wait for 12.5 hour to open the road.

• Like 1

Welly to Masterton pick up load, get to Manawatu gorge, just closed accident ,

check Napier Taupo open caution, get to the Napier Taupo road and the mother f#*@r closed the gate in front of me.

Had to wait for 12.5 hour to open the road.

Your trailers were on the news too Hans, i forgot to text you hahahaha

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_
  • Like 2

Threads on ACC levies and Rego

• Like 6

Public displays of affection. Not like just holding hands or the normal stuff. But the couples that insist on having a face tongueing session every time they have to wait at the pedestrian crossing or for their f**king chai latte to be made.

• Like 1

Public displays of affection. Not like just holding hands or the normal stuff. But the couples that insist on having a face tongueing session every time they have to wait at the pedestrian crossing or for their f**king chai latte to be made.

Oh come on old mate! I love seeing this sh*t, makes me happy for them.

Reminds me of a couple I saw walking around one year at the BDO. She had her arm around his waist with her hand in his back pocket. He had an arm around her neck with his hand firmly gripping her right breast. Saw them several times throughout the day with no change in method...

• Like 1

Reminds me of a couple I saw walking around one year at the BDO. She had her arm around his waist with her hand in his back pocket. He had an arm around her neck with his hand firmly gripping her right breast. Saw them several times throughout the day with no change in method...

She was trying to flog his wallet because he never paid her. He was holding her nipple and was threatening her to do it again for the same price or I'll tear it off

• Like 6

Fkn illegal HID conversions.

yes, they do give YOU better light out put

yes, they do look cool with instant on

yes, they look cool from an angle.

stare directly into them for 25 seconds and see if you still think they are cool.

• Like 1

the new Mini headlights which emit a really strong, super bright blue light at a distance. really distracting.

f**k it, might as well just say new Minis. How can you get away with calling something that makes my Fit look tiny, a Mini?

• Like 1